A Poem Of Love And Adventure - (Version 2.4 on 12 Jan 2005)

Koos Nolst Trenite

Jan 12, 2005, 7:23:35 AM1/12/05
to Koos-Nols...@googlegroups.com
A Poem Of Love And Adventure

' 17 July 2002

' (Version 2.4
' on 12 Jan 2005)

Fiercely Hated I am ...by the very Envious,
' mortally Feared I am ...by the very Evil,
' forcefully Denied and heavily Fought I am ...by the very Cowardly,
' scathingly Despised I am ...by the very Ugly.

But Loved and Respected by billions,
' highly Intelligent and Wise in philosophy and governing, and
' intensely Loving and Caring as saints are, am I

' One of the most Beautiful,
' for many the most Beautiful being on Earth in Art and Music.

This is what you will multiply
' by your own Beauty, multiply
' with your own Loving and Care, multiply
' with your own Intelligence and Wisdom,

' to be given to many, by
' standing by me and by those like you and me.

Loving you are,

' and free you are, that is, from by yourself creating, or passing
' on, or hiding other's bad emotions -

' free you are from feelings that, as Envy dictates it, destroy, and
' that use Hate to burn.

Longing you are,

' for telling Pretenses from Genuine. Bursting you are,

' to tell Evil from Good. Brimming you are,

' with the Joy of seeing Ugly different from Beautiful.

It is how nature gifted you to be and feel, and also now you have and
' guard that Beauty in your soul.

Those are the things not lightly said - inspired
' by light of poets and considered well:

The Roots of life that hold you standing,

' as roots help trees to stand, and,
' standing in the light, to clean the atmosphere,

' and standing so, to brave and soften the spiritual Storms on Earth,

' the Hurricanes that rage,
' the Cyclones that you only can behold and understand by penetrating,
' through and up above

' the Clouds that cause Oblivion; and if you penetrate

' the Veils that caused you to forget your cherished friends and lose
' your exquisite abilities, which are

' the riches of lives past you tend to feel again so often - but
' then forgotten soon, or as a dream not understood, they fade
' away as if they never were; but when you penetrate

' the Nebulae that cause Serenity, and when you manage to unlock

' the Certainty that keeps enforced - by seeing not what really
' happened, not seeing who did what, but your accepting then - what
' only in those Clouds seems nice and beautiful and as if true
' awareness struck; but when you penetrate

' the Mists of blind Euphoria, the Mists of lulled security, the Mists
' that hold you trapped,

' but you are knowing not because the senses are then captive too,

' in what becomes apparent as an Ugly joy if seen without that
' Mist, sensations soaked with ugliness you did not want at all;
' now if you penetrate

' the pretenses that conjure up so many other Worlds, experiences
' designed to hide from you the real course of time, designed to
' make you never find the places where

' your Roots were cut and made to foul into a hollowed strength,
' that is, compared to what they were in times long past:

' You feel again the Roots that hold you strong, that are
' connecting you - and keeping you connected, as you are - to
' The Creation.

Roots with which you hold what is - what really was and also what will
' be - the Roots that

' keep life going here, amidst those Clouds.

' Amidst the Lightning Storms from those who do pretend to know.

' Amidst the Hurricanes and Cyclones set in devastating motion,

' by those who hide or misdirect their rage,

' by those whose joy consists of making others turn to rage,

' to fight against who would be truly friends.

If verily those Roots are yours to hold and grow,

' the Roots you need to penetrate the Clouds,
' the Roots you use to stand up to the Lightning Storms,
' to hold out in the Hurricanes, to try and reach above the
' Cyclones if you can,

' if that's how you still are,

' despite so many Hurricanes that swept our lives and made us lose
' the ones we loved so fully,

' then stand by me,

' whoever you are now,
' wherever you are now,
' whatever you are now,

' then stand by me.

And if you do know others too who are like you and me, then

' tell them - let them join with me and you, and
' let us join with them

' for they are the most valued friends to have.

Koos Nolst Trenite "Cause Trinity"
human rights philosopher and poet

' 'God gave Solomon wisdom
' and very great insight,