Accesați primul mesaj necitit

Nikolay Kryachkov

necitită,
25 mai 2008, 04:58:5525.05.2008
– KnowledgePersons
Hi,

The consideration of financial issue I'm talking about can be useful
to understand how knowledge is being managed or not. I think nature of
money is a challenge for managerial community because affects
personal, corporate, state and international ... wealth. Excuse my
pun, but how management can manage this challenge? Where is the voice
of knowledge management, complexity science, six sigma, value
networks, etc. and their suggestions?

I respect people who spent years to form the communities and what do
the communities say? Even you Knowledge Persons keep silence. I
suppose you see too much policy here, conspiracy, competition, etc.
But what if we'll try to simplify the issue in order to find a
solution. No matter if nobody will apply it ... but who knows ... :)

My view (based on text virus nature) is that money (depending on its
architecture) can have many meanings/understandings/knowledge. When we
have many meanings/understandings/knowledge which one is activated
now, will be activated tomorrow? What's the value of, say, probability
if its 1% will happen or the expert opinion, based on probability?

When I speak about natural money I mean their basis - oil & gas,
grain, etc. even gold, though gold's value is symbolic, I think. So,
I'm about ONE meaning. If you don't share my view what is your?

I can make a mistake in simplification of money. Pop culture mistifys
it - too many meanings. Do you remember (?)

Pink Floyd "Money"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hkjkTe5kZE

ABBA "Money, Money, Money"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmujxC8G1TQ

I even think knowledge is inverted - knowledge itself is not power,
knowledge is being chosen and engaged by power to serve it. Or not?

Power is not good or bad itself, but I think too many variants of
knowledge may cause the problems if management can't decide which
variant to use - time doesn't stop.

Nikolay

Ricardo Andorinho

necitită,
25 mai 2008, 17:16:1925.05.2008
– Knowledg...@googlegroups.com
Dear Nikolay,

just great to read your thoughts. I generaly agree with you. I am comenting your thoughts just in front of your sentences. Is that allright with you?

Hi,

The consideration of financial issue I'm talking about can be useful
to understand how knowledge is being managed or not. I think nature of
money is a challenge for managerial community because affects
personal, corporate, state and international ... wealth. Excuse my
pun, but how management can manage this challenge? Where is the voice
of knowledge management, complexity science, six sigma, value
networks, etc. and their suggestions? We need to understand that the the world is managed by a small group of people. There's an important gap between knowledge management in general and economical power that dictates the rules. Knowledge is managed and bought to serve the needs of those (small group of people).

I respect people who spent years to form the communities and what do
the communities say? Even you Knowledge Persons keep silence. I
suppose you see too much policy here, conspiracy, competition, etc.
But what if we'll try to simplify the issue in order to find a
solution. No matter if nobody will apply it ... but who knows ... :). Solutions are difficult to implemment. Why? Because the barriers can kill you.

My view (based on text virus nature) is that money (depending on its
architecture) can have many meanings/understandings/knowledge. When we
have many meanings/understandings/knowledge which one is activated
now, will be activated tomorrow? What's the value of, say, probability
if its 1% will happen or the expert opinion, based on probability? That's a good view, but you see, we are a small group pf people that is preocupied with the world problems... We can fight if we are together, but we can not reach a global mobilization. Do you think we can?

When I speak about natural money I mean their basis - oil & gas,
grain, etc. even gold, though gold's value is symbolic, I think. So,
I'm about ONE meaning. If you don't share my view what is your? Mine is that you need to be happy. I need to be happy. Doing things I feel inside that are well done. In a human basis  I mean.

I can make a mistake in simplification of money. Pop culture mistifys
it - too many meanings. Do you remember (?)

Pink Floyd "Money"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hkjkTe5kZE

ABBA "Money, Money, Money"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmujxC8G1TQ

I even think knowledge is inverted - knowledge itself is not power,
knowledge is being chosen and engaged by power to serve it. Or not? Yes

Power is not good or bad itself, but I think too many variants of
knowledge may cause the problems if management can't decide which
variant to use - time doesn't stop. Yes. It's our only resource. We will die because our body has a limit. Depends when...

Nikolay
A pleasure
Ricardo

--
Ricardo Andorinho
rando...@gmail.com

Nikolay Kryachkov

necitită,
26 mai 2008, 02:08:4926.05.2008
– KnowledgePersons

On May 26, 1:16 am, "Ricardo Andorinho" <randori...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Nikolay,
>
> just great to read your thoughts. I generaly agree with you. I am comenting
> your thoughts just in front of your sentences. Is that allright with you?

Let's see, Ricardo.

> > Hi,
>
> > The consideration of financial issue I'm talking about can be useful
> > to understand how knowledge is being managed or not. I think nature of
> > money is a challenge for managerial community because affects
> > personal, corporate, state and international ... wealth. Excuse my
> > pun, but how management can manage this challenge? Where is the voice
> > of knowledge management, complexity science, six sigma, value
> > networks, etc. and their suggestions? We need to understand that the the
> > world is managed by a small group of people. There's an important gap
> > between knowledge management in general and economical power that dictates
> > the rules. Knowledge is managed and bought to serve the needs of those
> > (small group of people).

In case we're talking about some knowledge runs away and doesn't
serve, I think :)

> > I respect people who spent years to form the communities and what do
> > the communities say? Even you Knowledge Persons keep silence. I
> > suppose you see too much policy here, conspiracy, competition, etc.
> > But what if we'll try to simplify the issue in order to find a
> > solution. No matter if nobody will apply it ... but who knows ... :). Solutions
> > are difficult to implemment. Why? Because the barriers can kill you.

Me? Why? Finding solutions and their implementation are not the same.

> > My view (based on text virus nature) is that money (depending on its
> > architecture) can have many meanings/understandings/knowledge. When we
> > have many meanings/understandings/knowledge which one is activated
> > now, will be activated tomorrow? What's the value of, say, probability
> > if its 1% will happen or the expert opinion, based on probability? That's
> > a good view, but you see, we are a small group pf people that is preocupied
> > with the world problems... We can fight if we are together, but we can not
> > reach a global mobilization. Do you think we can?

How are you thinking to FIGHT against money?

> > When I speak about natural money I mean their basis - oil & gas,
> > grain, etc. even gold, though gold's value is symbolic, I think. So,
> > I'm about ONE meaning. If you don't share my view what is your? Mine is
> > that you need to be happy. I need to be happy. Doing things I feel inside
> > that are well done. In a human basis I mean.

Good news - there are 1300+ Knowledge Persons on LinkedIn.
Yes, Ricardo, when thoughts and doings are connected properly the
results are well done.
It's like sports :)

> > I can make a mistake in simplification of money. Pop culture mistifys
> > it - too many meanings. Do you remember (?)
>
> > Pink Floyd "Money"
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hkjkTe5kZE
>
> > ABBA "Money, Money, Money"
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmujxC8G1TQ
>
> > I even think knowledge is inverted - knowledge itself is not power,
> > knowledge is being chosen and engaged by power to serve it. Or not? Yes
>
> > Power is not good or bad itself, but I think too many variants of
> > knowledge may cause the problems if management can't decide which
> > variant to use - time doesn't stop. Yes. It's our only resource. We will
> > die because our body has a limit. Depends when...

Depends on management capacity.

Nikolay

> > Nikolay
>
> A pleasure
> Ricardo
>

> --
> Ricardo Andorinho
> randori...@gmail.com

Nikolay Kryachkov

necitită,
26 mai 2008, 04:25:0326.05.2008
– KnowledgePersons
Moscow to be global financial center, city's Mayor says

http://www.rbcnews.com/free/20080526104949.shtml

Romeo Ninov

necitită,
26 mai 2008, 04:55:4826.05.2008
– Knowledg...@googlegroups.com

Sound's interesting, but this eventually will happen after 17 years. And
concentration of service(s) on one place can be catastrophic (in some
circumstances). So I wish success to the Moscow Mayor, but hope this
will not happen

--
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Regards: Romeo Ninov

Ricardo Andorinho

necitită,
26 mai 2008, 05:09:3326.05.2008
– Knowledg...@googlegroups.com
Great

Me? Why? Finding solutions and their implementation are not the same. I agree, however there's no sense in finding them if there's no porpose in implemmenting, I think.

> > My view (based on text virus nature) is that money (depending on its
> > architecture) can have many meanings/understandings/knowledge. When we
> > have many meanings/understandings/knowledge which one is activated
> > now, will be activated tomorrow? What's the value of, say, probability
> > if its 1% will happen or the expert opinion, based on probability? That's
> > a good view, but you see, we are a small group pf people that is preocupied
> > with the world problems... We can fight if we are together, but we can not
> > reach a global mobilization. Do you think we can?

How are you thinking to FIGHT against money? Create a global conscious... That not every business is about money...

> > When I speak about natural money I mean their basis - oil & gas,
> > grain, etc. even gold, though gold's value is symbolic, I think. So,
> > I'm about ONE meaning. If you don't share my view what is your? Mine is
> > that you need to be happy. I need to be happy. Doing things I feel inside
> > that are well done. In a human basis  I mean.

Good news - there are 1300+ Knowledge Persons on LinkedIn.
Yes, Ricardo, when thoughts and doings are connected properly the
results are well done.
It's like sports :) :)

> > I can make a mistake in simplification of money. Pop culture mistifys
> > it - too many meanings. Do you remember (?)
>
> > Pink Floyd "Money"
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hkjkTe5kZE
>
> > ABBA "Money, Money, Money"
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmujxC8G1TQ
>
> > I even think knowledge is inverted - knowledge itself is not power,
> > knowledge is being chosen and engaged by power to serve it. Or not? Yes
>
> > Power is not good or bad itself, but I think too many variants of
> > knowledge may cause the problems if management can't decide which
> > variant to use - time doesn't stop. Yes. It's our only resource. We will
> > die because our body has a limit. Depends when...

Depends on management capacity. I agree. Do we have it?

Nikolay

--
Ricardo Andorinho
rando...@gmail.com

Nikolay Kryachkov

necitită,
26 mai 2008, 05:33:5326.05.2008
– KnowledgePersons
Welcome, Romeo.

Agree. There are many "if":

- if Moscow will substitute London City/Wall Street and usury will
choose Russia or Russia will choose usury;

- if usury will sustain;

- if any other form/nature of finance will emerge and evolve;

- if any other financials centers will emerge, say, Istambul/Царьград;

- if financial center will not be a center at all - a dispersed
entity;

- if a network state :) will be a home for the future finance

- "Money" - Liza Minnelli, Joel Grey:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkRIbUT6u7Q

What to choose? :) No, really.

Nikolay

Ricardo Andorinho

necitită,
26 mai 2008, 05:35:1726.05.2008
– Knowledg...@googlegroups.com
Eheheh

2008/5/26 Nikolay Kryachkov <nk...@mail.ru>:

--
Ricardo Andorinho
rando...@gmail.com

Nikolay Kryachkov

necitită,
26 mai 2008, 06:11:3426.05.2008
– KnowledgePersons
Sense resides in solution. How sense can be before solution? It's
similar to a situation when a question has a part of answer. The SU
had the purpose ... and what?

> > That's
> > preocupied
> > not
>
> > How are you thinking to FIGHT against money? Create a global conscious...
> > That not every business is about money...

And about what, for instance?

> > inside
>
> > Good news - there are 1300+ Knowledge Persons on LinkedIn.
> > Yes, Ricardo, when thoughts and doings are connected properly the
> > results are well done.
> > It's like sports :) :)

> > will
>
> > Depends on management capacity. I agree. Do we have it?

Answer is individual, I think. The best way is when knowledge is not
inverted here.

Nikolay

> > Nikolay

> > > A pleasure
> > > Ricardo
>
> > > --
> > > Ricardo Andorinho
> > > randori...@gmail.com
>
> --
> Ricardo Andorinho
> randori...@gmail.com

Romeo Ninov

necitită,
26 mai 2008, 06:17:1626.05.2008
– Knowledg...@googlegroups.com

Answer is always part of the question (IMHO). There was a sentence: To
ask the right question you should know the half of the answer

--

Ricardo Andorinho

necitită,
26 mai 2008, 06:57:1126.05.2008
– Knowledg...@googlegroups.com
And about what, for instance? Sosteinable activities that are not created in a growth basis. Money is a consequence of a good developed organization. Not his 1st priority. There are a few of these nowadays.

--
Ricardo Andorinho
rando...@gmail.com

Nikolay Kryachkov

necitită,
26 mai 2008, 06:57:2126.05.2008
– KnowledgePersons
Agree, Romeo. It's exactly about Knowledge Persons

http://www.knowledgeperson.com/

and if you like this example :) (sorry, in Russian only)

http://knowledgeperson.blogspot.com/2008/04/whats-new-in-questioning.html

but everyone wants to know. It's about freedom - the right or
privilege of unrestricted access; self-government or independence; the
power to order one's own actions.

Nikolay

Nikolay Kryachkov

necitită,
26 mai 2008, 07:03:5426.05.2008
– KnowledgePersons
>Sosteinable activities that are not created in a growth basis.
>Money is a consequence of a good developed organization.
>Not his 1st priority. There are a few of these nowadays.

I see, thanks Ricardo. A good topic - growth or development?
> randori...@gmail.com

Nikolay Kryachkov

necitită,
26 mai 2008, 07:06:4426.05.2008
– KnowledgePersons

Ricardo Andorinho

necitită,
26 mai 2008, 07:14:1726.05.2008
– Knowledg...@googlegroups.com
- Sosteinable developemnt -
--
Ricardo Andorinho
rando...@gmail.com

Nikolay Kryachkov

necitită,
26 mai 2008, 07:44:4226.05.2008
– KnowledgePersons
Sustain:

1. to maintain or continue for a period of time

2. to keep up the strength or energy of (someone)

3. to suffer (an injury or loss)

4. to support (something) from below

5. to support or agree with (a decision or statement)

What do you, Ricardo, mean?

Nikolay
> randori...@gmail.com

Ricardo Andorinho

necitită,
26 mai 2008, 08:24:1226.05.2008
– Knowledg...@googlegroups.com
All of those dear Nikolay.
--
Ricardo Andorinho
rando...@gmail.com

Nikolay Kryachkov

necitită,
26 mai 2008, 08:36:5026.05.2008
– KnowledgePersons
I'll think about it. Let me take a pause. Enjoy great performance :)

Andrea Bocelli - Besame Mucho

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPRESlT4Ccg

Nikolay
> randori...@gmail.com

Nikolay Kryachkov

necitită,
26 mai 2008, 15:34:5026.05.2008
– KnowledgePersons
I would exclud '3. to suffer (an injury or loss) ' from sustain. I am
not sure about '4. to support (something) from below'. Why from below
only? Why not from one side, for instance? Other meanings are not
contradictive, I think.

But what is organization for you?

Nikolay
> randori...@gmail.com

Ricardo Andorinho

necitită,
27 mai 2008, 03:38:2927.05.2008
– Knowledg...@googlegroups.com
Good morning!

A simple system.
--
Ricardo Andorinho
rando...@gmail.com

Nikolay Kryachkov

necitită,
27 mai 2008, 04:23:5527.05.2008
– KnowledgePersons
Can you describe the simple system?

Nikolay
> randori...@gmail.com

Ricardo Andorinho

necitită,
27 mai 2008, 06:21:4227.05.2008
– Knowledg...@googlegroups.com
Yes. I wrote a word document. Are you interested in it?
--
Ricardo Andorinho
rando...@gmail.com

Nikolay Kryachkov

necitită,
28 mai 2008, 01:41:3228.05.2008
– KnowledgePersons
Andorinho, please give us a link to it.

Nikolay

> read more »

Ricardo Andorinho

necitită,
28 mai 2008, 06:13:4628.05.2008
– Knowledg...@googlegroups.com
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dhtgwvx_29dp6w75ds

Best regards,
I would appreciate to read your criticism about this document, please.
Ricardo Andorinho
--
Ricardo Andorinho
rando...@gmail.com

Nikolay Kryachkov

necitită,
30 mai 2008, 03:08:3530.05.2008
– KnowledgePersons
Hi,

I think that document refers to the very problem which matters for
employees, but doesn't matter for company owners, creditors. It's
about saving work environment. I can understand that work force want
to work, but who cares?

To be a part of team ... I doubt that it's possible in case when all
the purposes of the company are unknown. When the parts have different
benefits (owners or creditors mostly have money), others mostly have
trouble to save work environment talking about team building becomes
hypocrisy.

I like the term "CDO (Chief Destroyer Officer)" :) . What CDO really
does?

Intangibles valuation should start from money valuation, I think.

The society: Is society a branch of companies or companies are
branches of society? Or society is company (= company is society)?

"What kind of company do we want today?" I don't want any kind of
company. You know why? Because they trade people and people want to be
traded - "Everything can be bought.". Not everything can be bought.
You can't buy family, health, education (I'm not about diploma),
friends, homeland. You even can't buy the knowledge about it.

Nikolay

http://knowledgeperson.blogspot.com/search?q=complexity

http://knowledgeperson.blogspot.com/2006/09/generalizing-complexity-simplicity-for.html

my publicity :) given by Dave Snowden:

http://www.cognitive-edge.com/2006/09/hippocrates_has_more_than_an_o.php

"... he is offering one of the most simplistic consultancy methods I
have seen for some time."

Thanks for "the medal", Dave.

> read more »

Ricardo Andorinho

necitită,
30 mai 2008, 06:02:4030.05.2008
– Knowledg...@googlegroups.com
CDO is responsibible for identify barriers in knowledge flow within organisation. I know, it's a subjective evaluation... but is real...
--
Ricardo Andorinho
rando...@gmail.com

Nikolay Kryachkov

necitită,
30 mai 2008, 06:33:3430.05.2008
– KnowledgePersons
It's closed circle - some of jobs are for creation of barriers in
knowledge flow within
organisation, CDO identifies them. Who eliminates the identified
barriers?

It's similar to environmental marketing tricks - some companies spoil
environment quietly, then give some crumbs aloud or only talk about
it.

Nikolay
> >http://knowledgeperson.blogspot.com/2006/09/generalizing-complexity-s...
> randori...@gmail.com