2007

Nikolay Kryachkov

Dec 28, 2006, 3:08:30 AM12/28/06
to KnowledgePersons
2006 comes to its end. Will 2007 be peaceful, prosperous ...? - I would
like and things go as people (and now 100+ Knowledge Persons) let them
go. The web based networking can accelerate speed of positive changes
by connecting the very persons who find the ways to convert thinking
and talking into real actions. In my understanding of our conversations
a shift from a new and not completely explored trend (from the
networked book to the networked goods and services) may occur in 2007.

Sooner or later (I personally prefer sooner) understandable information
(knowledge) will revert to real world (goods, services, consumption)
for the sake of prolonged life. This real world must not (and will not)
anymore be represented as separation of understandable information
(knowledge) from physical part of goods, services, consumption ... life
and well-being. Any geographical, national, racial, religious,
"developed" and "developing" and other pretexts must not (and will not)
be the barriers for people (Knowledge Persons) to be healthy, rich and
prosperous since there is the web open for everyone (though many people
still can't afford this "low cost" technology). The positive changes
(both local and global), useful networked goods and services as the
results of networking/netliving are only the question of eliminating
some habits and prejudices.

I think 2007 will be the year of option. If "the cultural train" from
the past with the heavy legacy of not reconsidered habits and
prejudices will not stop going its current route (to deadlock, I
think), some people will leave it letting it go ... because alternative
means, directions, parts, connections ... exist and wait your decision.

Happy holidays to you with your families and prosperous 2007!

Nikolay