Funny Knowledge Person

Nikolay Kryachkov

Mar 7, 2008, 2:56:46 AM3/7/08
to KnowledgePersons
Hi,

2 years ago I wrote at http://knowledgeperson.com/from_what.html

"3. From Knowledge Workers to Knowledge Persons

There are no more borders between work and free time, if to deal with
knowledge. We think even when we sleep. That is why we should have,
create, use and share knowledge not only when we work, but also when
we learn, teach children, consume, vote, go in for sport ... - live.
Networking becomes netliving. Peter Drucker was right when he spoke
about Knowledge Workers. Now it is time for Knowledge Persons".

Now you can see an example at http://www.sleepingrich.com/ :)

What do you think?

Nikolay

Nikolay Kryachkov

Mar 7, 2008, 3:23:01 AM3/7/08
to KnowledgePersons
There are about 1000 registered Knowledge Persons' worldwide.

Nikolay
'Knowledge Person' concept creator

On Mar 7, 10:56 am, Nikolay Kryachkov <nk...@mail.ru> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> 2 years ago I wrote athttp://knowledgeperson.com/from_what.html
>
> "3. From Knowledge Workers to Knowledge Persons
>
> There are no more borders between work and free time, if to deal with
> knowledge. We think even when we sleep. That is why we should have,
> create, use and share knowledge not only when we work, but also when
> we learn, teach children, consume, vote, go in for sport ... - live.
> Networking becomes netliving. Peter Drucker was right when he spoke
> about Knowledge Workers. Now it is time for Knowledge Persons".
>
> Now you can see an example athttp://www.sleepingrich.com/ :)

Nikolay Kryachkov

Mar 7, 2008, 3:30:57 AM3/7/08
to KnowledgePersons
More funny that now my posts on http://groups.google.com/group/Value-Networks
are possible after moderation (I wanted to repost 'Funny Knowledge
Person' there. John, what's going on?

Nikolay

Nikolay Kryachkov

Mar 7, 2008, 6:47:33 AM3/7/08
to KnowledgePersons
Helsinki Connection connects:

https://www.xing.com/app/forum?op=showarticles;id=8212291;articleid=8212291#8212291

Nikolay

On Mar 7, 11:30 am, Nikolay Kryachkov <nk...@mail.ru> wrote:
> More funny that now my posts onhttp://groups.google.com/group/Value-Networks

Ricardo Andorinho

Mar 7, 2008, 7:05:14 AM3/7/08
to Knowledg...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I think that I think pretty much like you. We can see examples all days. Is difficult to find people that can think for his own head each time this person has to produce a decision... Is a pitty... But I think it´s true. If we were aware of this fact we could be much more innovative people.

Thanks for the example.
Regards,
Ricardo Andorinho
--
Ricardo Andorinho
+34948153781

Nikolay Kryachkov

Mar 7, 2008, 7:17:44 AM3/7/08
to KnowledgePersons
Let's think, Ricardo, that not everything is lost.

Nikolay

On Mar 7, 3:05 pm, "Ricardo Andorinho" <randori...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I think that I think pretty much like you. We can see examples all days. Is
> difficult to find people that can think for his own head each time this
> person has to produce a decision... Is a pitty... But I think it´s true. If
> we were aware of this fact we could be much more innovative people.
>
> Thanks for the example.
> Regards,
> Ricardo Andorinho
>

> On Fri, Mar 7, 2008 at 8:56 AM, Nikolay Kryachkov <nk...@mail.ru> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
>
> > 2 years ago I wrote athttp://knowledgeperson.com/from_what.html
>
> > "3. From Knowledge Workers to Knowledge Persons
>
> > There are no more borders between work and free time, if to deal with
> > knowledge. We think even when we sleep. That is why we should have,
> > create, use and share knowledge not only when we work, but also when
> > we learn, teach children, consume, vote, go in for sport ... - live.
> > Networking becomes netliving. Peter Drucker was right when he spoke
> > about Knowledge Workers. Now it is time for Knowledge Persons".
>
> > Now you can see an example athttp://www.sleepingrich.com/ :)
>
> > What do you think?
>
> > Nikolay
>
> --
> Ricardo Andorinho
> +34948153781
> +34679917377
> randori...@gmail.com

David Tackett

Mar 28, 2008, 2:12:12 PM3/28/08
to KnowledgePersons
http://wikipedlla.com/funny_knowledge_person
> Hi,
> 2 years ago I wrote at http://knowledgeperson.com/from_what.html
> &quot;3. From Knowledge Workers to Knowledge Persons
> There are no more borders between work and free time, if to deal with
> knowledge. We think even when we sleep. That is why we should have,
> create, use and share knowledge not only when we work, but also when
> we learn, teach children, consume, vote, go in for sport ... - live.
> Networking becomes netliving. Peter Drucker was right when he spoke
> about Knowledge Workers. Now it is time for Knowledge Persons&quot;.
> Now you can see an example at http://www.sleepingrich.com/ &nbsp;:)

Ricardo Andorinho

Mar 28, 2008, 4:30:44 PM3/28/08
to Knowledg...@googlegroups.com
The same. I cannot sleep for 3 months... I need to take some pills...

Thanks for sharing this pain/knowledge with me.

Regards,
Ricardo
--
Ricardo Andorinho
+34948153781

Rajendra Aphale

Mar 30, 2008, 11:24:03 AM3/30/08
to Knowledg...@googlegroups.com

Very true, I will strongly suggest meditating. This helps calming and stilling our minds. We keep storming our mind, face conflicts, difficult situations and meditation offers the best solution.

Regards,

Rajendra D. Aphale

B. Tech., MMS, AICWA, LL.B.

For Holistic Business Transformation

+91-98690 71521

Checked by AVG.

Checked by AVG.

Ricardo Andorinho

Mar 30, 2008, 12:35:28 PM3/30/08
to Knowledg...@googlegroups.com
Thanks a lot.

Regards

Porus Homi Havewala

Mar 30, 2008, 9:36:31 PM3/30/08
to Knowledg...@googlegroups.com
Hot Chocolate before sleeping, or charmoille tea is good.

Try not to have too late and too heavy meals in the night.
Yoga says the stomach should only be half filled and
then a quarter filled with water.

Blank out all worries when going to sleep, since you cant
solve them in the night in any case. Wait for the next day.

Regards,

Porus.

Ricardo Andorinho

Mar 31, 2008, 3:55:03 AM3/31/08
to Knowledg...@googlegroups.com
Thanks a lot.

You are incredible. I am doing some of those. But I am producing knowledge during the night... My brain doesn't want to sleep. Wants to think in things I love... My family, my job, my hobbies.

Now, I am very good indeed. I can sleep for 7 hours. It was imposible 2 months ago.

I think it's because my life is changing 180º. I played handball during 20 years... Now, I can´t run 20 meters... But now I have all the important decisions made. So it is a question of starting my new job and estabilize myself.

Thanks for the tips,
Ricardo

Ricardo Andorinho

Mar 31, 2008, 4:26:28 AM3/31/08
to Knowledg...@googlegroups.com
Can you send me your e-mail to link you?

Regards,
Ricardo

Porus Homi Havewala

Mar 31, 2008, 4:30:31 AM3/31/08
to Knowledg...@googlegroups.com
Sure, it is por...@gmail.com.

Regards,

Porus.

Ricardo Andorinho

Mar 31, 2008, 5:29:27 AM3/31/08
to Knowledg...@googlegroups.com
Thanks,

Ricardo

Nikolay Kryachkov

Apr 2, 2008, 2:45:52 AM4/2/08
to KnowledgePersons
Ricardo, try walking daily more and more but regularly and little by
little and one day you'll be ready to run. Don't give up.

Nikolay

Ricardo Andorinho

Apr 2, 2008, 5:41:10 AM4/2/08
to Knowledg...@googlegroups.com