Noraid in Baltimore Parade (3/15) & NYC Parade (03/17)

rdoo...@swbell.net

Mar 11, 2009, 12:54:16 PM3/11/09
to Irish Aires Google, Irish Aires News Yahoo Group, noraid discussion, Ireland_32, IAUC News Group, Noraid Yahoo Group
st patrick's day parade san francisco

Picture of San Francisco St Patrick's Parade Photo Ingrid Taylor

Please show your support and join Irish Northern Aid in New York
City for the annual march up 5th Avenue on Tuesday March 17th
2009. We are scheduled to step off at 12:10 PM and our designated
formation spot is East 45th Street between 5th Ave and Madison Ave.
Members, as well as anyone with like-minded views are welcome to
Next Sunday,  March 15,
Baltimore's St. Patrick's Day Parade will begin at 2:00.  INA's

Baltimore chapter invites all members & supporters, friends &
family to march with us in celebration of our shared Irish heritage.

Join us by 1:30 at the Washington Monument staging grounds.  If
you have any problem finding us, just ask one of the parade
organizers--the very helpful volunteers with sashes, headphones,
and clipboards.