trip drug bust! Really funny!

doughnutlad

Dec 2, 2006, 4:18:31 PM12/2/06
to Interactive Drama Façade Forum
I bust trip and grace. Oh yeah!

GRACE
Trip, when are you going to get rid of this?

TRIP
What, Grace... this?

GRACE
Yes, you know how I feel about it --

(Ben knocks on the front door.)

(Ben knocks on the front door.)

TRIP
I know I know I'll do it right now, alright?! -- (interrupted)

TRIP
Uhp, he's here!

BEN
police open up

GRACE
What?! You told me it'd be an hour from now!

TRIP
No, he's supposed to be here now!

GRACE
God... Trip!

(Trip opens the front door.)

TRIP
Ben!!

BEN
drug bust!

TRIP
Ah I'm so happy you could make it! -- (interrupted)

BEN
oh its you

TRIP
Uh...

TRIP
Y -- yeah, yeah...

TRIP
Well come on in...

BEN
i must have the wrong apartment

TRIP
Uh, n -- no, heh, come in!

TRIP
Uh, let me go get Grace...

TRIP
(unintelligable arguing)

BEN
this isn't the wrong apartment

TRIP
(unintelligable arguing)

BEN
?

BEN
hm.....

TRIP
(unintelligable arguing)

BEN
i'll gather some damning evidence

BEN
...undercover

GRACE
Ben,

GRACE
Hi! How are you? I'm so happy to see you after so long!

TRIP
Yeah, it has been a long time. -- (interrupted)

BEN
hi grace....been doing drugs?

GRACE
Uh...

(BEN kisses grace.)

BEN
yes or no?

GRACE
Oh, yes, let's... (polite kiss on cheek) -- (interrupted)

GRACE
Uh...

BEN
yes?

GRACE
Well, anyway... make yourself at home...

BEN
what about you trip?

(Trip closes the front door.)

TRIP
W -- well, um, come look at this Italy photo!

TRIP
Oh, Ben, I thought you might like this photo I just put up from our
recent trip to Italy.

GRACE
Might like it? It's a beautiful picture of the Italian countryside,
of course he'll -- (interrupted)

BEN
"photo?"

TRIP
Oh... you know our wedding picture is the first thing everyone notices
when they enter the room.

GRACE
Well, geez, how could they miss it?

TRIP
Well, yeah...

GRACE
You know I don't think it really goes with this room anymore.

TRIP
Ha ha, well, you're in a contrary mood tonight, Grace.

TRIP
(clears throat)

BEN
have any pot??

TRIP
Oh, you'll never guess where I took that picture.

GRACE
Is this really something you want to brag about, Trip?

TRIP
Heh, I'll tell you about it in a sec.

BEN
Avoiding the question?

TRIP
N -- no, no, come take a look!

BEN
Are you the drug lord?

TRIP
(little sigh) (clears throat)

GRACE
By the way, anybody, join me on the couch if you like.

BEN
Okay

TRIP
N -- no -- w -- wait...

TRIP
Um... now,, Ben, what does this picture make you think of?

GRACE
Think of? Ha ha. That's easy.

TRIP
Ben, in a word, what does this say to you?

GRACE
Say to you... say to you... yes, good question, good question.

BEN
crafty kinping

TRIP
No, I just want one word...

GRACE
One word... one word... wow, that's going to have to be some amazing
word... -- (interrupted)

BEN
avoiding my question

TRIP
Romance! It says... romance...! -- (interrupted)

BEN
drugs

TRIP
You...

TRIP
You think we should....

TRIP
get therapy...

TRIP
Ha ha, ha, oh, you're -- you're quite the kidder tonight, ha ha ha...

BEN
you'll need it after the trial

GRACE
Ha ha, yeah... -- (interrupted)

TRIP
Ha ha, heh, never afraid to say anything that pops into your mind, ha
heh heh...

GRACE
Oh, please, no more talk about the Italy trip tonight, if you don't
mind...

BEN
i'm taking a sample of your stash

BEN
where is it?

(BEN picks up the brass bull.)

(BEN puts down the brass bull.)

(BEN picks up a trinket 5.)

(BEN puts down a trinket 5.)

GRACE
(little sigh) (clears throat)

TRIP
Well, mmm, I'm not going to bore you with the details about our
romantic weekend... you can imagine, heh heh. -- (interrupted)

(BEN uses the answering machine.)

ANSWERING MACHINE
No new messages

(BEN picks up the phone.)

(BEN puts down the phone.)

GRACE
Yes, you can help me understand where I went wrong with my new
decorating, ha ha.

TRIP
Grace, oh, no, we don't need to do that.

GRACE
Uhh, you know, when I look at this wedding picture, hanging here in
this room...

TRIP
I get lots of compliments about it.

BEN
I've got to go.

GRACE
Oh, well...

GRACE
(frustrated sigh) So about this wedding picture here...

GRACE
it obviously just does not go anymore... with my new decorating, I
mean, heh.

BEN
just let me take a recording

TRIP
Grace, it seems no one has a problem with your decorating...

GRACE
Trip, that's what you always say, but believe me, this room needs to be
redone. Uhh, first chance I get I'm going to return whatever furniture
they're willing to take ba kÿÿÿÿ -- (interrupted)

BEN
are you selling drugs?

GRACE
God, uhh, this is getting to be too much right now...!

GRACE
You know what, I'll be right back.

TRIP
Grace, what are you --

BEN
are you selling drugs?

GRACE
No I'm going to leave you two alone to keep talking about marital
issues and whatever...

TRIP
What? Where are you going?

GRACE
I'll just be in the kitchen.

BEN
ARE YOU SELLING DRUGS?

TRIP
(frustrated sigh)

TRIP
Um, Grace, uh, my love, could you, uh --

BEN
I'd like to "buy" some.

TRIP
could you bring out some of that prosciutto, you know, that we served
at our last party?

TRIP
Grace, uh, has a passion for hors doeurves, uh... uh... If -- if it
fits on a cracker, Grace will put it there.

BEN
so thats what you call it

BEN
oderves

TRIP
Yeah, well, I wish we weren't having this... uh... misunderstanding...
tonight... heh...

TRIP
I -- I hope you don't think... mmm... there's... there's nothing...
heh... -- (interrupted)

BEN
so are you druggies?

TRIP
Heh heh, well we've been a little stressed out lately, I don't know why
she's just, I mean, we can't, we can't, I just, you know, just, I don't
know...

BEN
yes or no?

GRACE
Trip?

TRIP
Yes? -- (interrupted)

BEN
yes or no?

GRACE
Trip?

TRIP
What?

BEN
yes?

BEN
you said yes

TRIP
Hey -- hey, uh... Ben,

TRIP
I meant to tell you, we're going to have this big, big party next
weekend.

BEN
I got it on tape

TRIP
Do you -- do you think you can make it?

TRIP
Sweet...

TRIP
Hey, hey, uh -- why don't you, um... invite that woman in accounting
you were telling me about... um...

BEN
me and my "friends"

TRIP
What was her name...

TRIP
Vivian?

GRACE
Who?

TRIP
Uhh... Oh! Uh, it's, uh, she -- she -- she's a, she -- she's this
interesting woman that, uh, our friend works with.

BEN
gotta go get you arres.......umm..

(BEN kisses trip.)

TRIP
(nervous coughing)

GRACE
uh...

TRIP
whoa, that was, uh...

GRACE
uuh...

BEN
bye.

TRIP
whoa, that was, uh...

GRACE
ha ha...

TRIP
ha ha, heh...

GRACE
ha ha ha ha!!

TRIP
heh, ha ha ha!

BEN
see you in ten to twenty years

TRIP
Ha ha ha, Ben,

TRIP
you're out of control, man...!

GRACE
heh heh heh...

(BEN knocks on the front door.)

(BEN opens the front door.)

TRIP
put us on the spot...

TRIP
heh heh, you're crazy, you know that? -- (interrupted)

(BEN points to the elevator button.)

doughnutlad

Dec 2, 2006, 4:18:44 PM12/2/06
to Interactive Drama Façade Forum