[Inside AdSense] EFT launched in Hungary and Hong Kong

Inside AdSense Team

May 29, 2008, 12:34:49 PM5/29/08
to inside-...@googlegroups.com
We're happy to announce that publishers located in Hungary and Hong Kong can now sign up to receive payments by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT). With EFT, your earnings will be directly deposited into your bank account so won't need to wait for checks to arrive in the mail and clear at the bank. Signing-up for EFT is a simple process, and just involves entering your bank account information, then verifying a small test deposit. Please keep in mind that all EFT payments will be made in your local currency, and the exchange rate is determined at the time of payment.

While EFT is currently only available in a limited number of countries, we're working on expanding our payment options and will announce any updates right here on the blog.

Posted by Elodie Bodet - AdSense Publisher Support

--
Posted By Inside AdSense Team to Inside AdSense at 5/29/2008 09:33:00 AM