[Inside AdSense] Поздравления! Поздрав!

Inside AdSense Team

Jul 30, 2007, 1:23:27 PM7/30/07
to inside-...@googlegroups.com
Two more languages -- Bulgarian and Serbian -- have just joined the AdSense for content family, and AdSense for search has also launched in Serbian. We know that web publishers in these regions have been waiting for for a long time -- thank you for your continued patience.

To get started with AdSense for content or AdSense for search, log in to your account and follow the wizard located under the AdSense Setup tab. If you don't have an account yet, you can sign-up for AdSense in just a few minutes.

If you have questions about using AdSense for content or AdSense for search, visit our Help Center or email us via our Contact Us form.

Keep working on your content and let it work for you!

Posted by Gergana Marinova (Bulgarian) and Ilinka Zaharčeva (Serbian) - AdSense Publisher Support

--
Posted By Inside AdSense Team to Inside AdSense at 7/30/2007 10:22:00 AM