Linking

1 view

phillyg8r

Jul 14, 2006, 3:01:50 PM7/14/06
to The Complete Idiots Guide to GPC
For all those people in the group that I haven't linked with yet.
Please respond to this email with your URL and I will provide you with
a link and in turn you can link to me. We can all boost our page rank
this way. The more links the better we all are.

http://phillyg8r.googlepages.com

no_one

Jul 15, 2006, 2:02:28 AM7/15/06
to The Complete Idiots Guide to GPC
hey philly,,,,i have linked u in my page ....in the gpc help and my
links section

My url :http://rakesh.bhoinkar.googlepages.com/

Theresa Knott

Jul 15, 2006, 7:19:49 AM7/15/06
to Idiots-Guide-to-bui...@googlegroups.com
You do know that google penalise you for this if they catch you. The
best way to improve page rank is to have lots of high quality original
content, that way you will gradually get linked to in a natural way.

Theresa

--

http://theresaknott.googlepages.com/home
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Theresa_knott

phillyg8r

Jul 16, 2006, 10:48:25 PM7/16/06
to The Complete Idiots Guide to GPC
Theresa,
I don't think Google will banish me fromt he face of the earth for
this. Its just another way of getting the word out. If you do not
wish to particpate that is fine its okay. I have only seen 1 GPC page
with a page rank greater than 0. SO something is definately wrong
here.

http://phillyg8r.googlepages.com

Theresa Knott

Jul 17, 2006, 2:54:05 AM7/17/06
On 7/17/06, phillyg8r <phil...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Theresa,
> I don't think Google will banish me fromt he face of the earth for
> this. Its just another way of getting the word out. If you do not
> wish to particpate that is fine its okay. I have only seen 1 GPC page
> with a page rank greater than 0. SO something is definately wrong
> here.

I don't think google will banish you from the face of the earth at
all! Unfortunately because of commercial linkspammers and reciprocal
directories google are constantly aware of attempts to boost page rank
and write algorithms that take this into account.

I just think the best way to increase page rank is to provide lots and
lots of good content and let things happen naturally. But I didn't
mean to come across harshly. Sorry about that.

phillyg8r

Jul 17, 2006, 2:52:50 PM7/17/06
to The Complete Idiots Guide to GPC
No problem,
I just have seen this used and used effectively. Plus it gets more
people involved with the GPC program as well. Its a nice little
network of individuals thats all that I am really looking for.

http://phillyg8r.googlepages.com

yaohg312

Jul 30, 2006, 1:41:22 AM7/30/06
to The Complete Idiots Guide to GPC