Re: [HumJanenge] Facts about Humjanenge Yahoo Group

PMK1504

Oct 26, 2010, 1:18:13 PM10/26/10
to HumJanenge
Fact #1. The photo was deliberately selected to highlight Arvind Kejriwal's tenuous connection to HJ and trivialise Rahul's.

Fact #2: How many posts has Twinkle made as a moderator (and in her own ID), or can  she use Rahul's moderator ID only on HJ?

Fact #3:  Why isn't the name of Veeresh Malik listed as a moderator on the HJ-Yahoo homepage ?

Fact #4: Please clarify who the owner(s) of HJ-Yahoo is/are (if you can) !!!

PMK1504

On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 8:36 PM, vishalkudchadkar <v_k...@yahoo.com> wrote:

This is in response to few statements made by the Moderator of HJ Google group that were included in posts on the HJ Yahoogroup.

Fact 1: The photo on the HJ Yahoogroup homepage is about Rahul Mangaonkar and not Arvind Kejriwal. It was put up along with the tribute after his untimely demise.

Fact 2: Twinkle Mangaonkar in fact stepped up and volunteered to carry forward Rahul's working including that of his as HJ's moderator. [I inadvertently missed her name from the moderators listed in the note with VBS' post. I apologize.]

Fact 3: The moderators before and after Masterji's sad demise remain unchanged. Participation varies based on time availability.

I think we can now lay this to rest so that we can use our time and energies to more meaningful issues. I leave it to members to decide for themselves.

Regards,
Vishal
Co-moderator, HJ

Recent Activity: