Mono.Cairo Library Not found on CIS install.

Ignacio Valdes

Oct 20, 2008, 1:08:28 PM10/20/08
to hardhats
Hi, I downloaded Medsphere CIS 1.0 beta client windows installer:
http://downloads.sourceforge.net/openvista/openvistacis-0.9.9.msi?modtime=1211295037&big_mirror=0

1) No icon was created that I can get to on the Desktop using an
active directory type environment. I had to login as full admin to get
to the executable.
2) I get 'Mono.Cairo Library Not found, please try updating to the
latest GTK#' message when I fire it up.

??

-- IV

fred trotter

Oct 20, 2008, 1:14:02 PM10/20/08
to Hard...@googlegroups.com
Medsphere CIS uses GTK which you must install separately.

It is surprising that Medsphere has not done a Prego style bundle,
this is how you get GIMP working on Windows, and I think you can
download a bundle install of that....

-FT

--
Fred Trotter
http://www.fredtrotter.com

Peter Johanson

Oct 20, 2008, 1:27:22 PM10/20/08
to Hard...@googlegroups.com
Ignacio,

Have you first installed the Gtk# Runtime?

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=74626&package_id=223067

At this point, we recommend the 2.8.3-12 version. The 2.10 installer had
some problems that we've got mostly ironed out. We'll be posting updated
2.10 installers "soon".

As for the lack of an icon on the Desktop, since most of our
installations end up further configuring the CIS startup properties via
a shortcut in windows (The same way usually users use a shortcut to
CPRS), we didn't include any Desktop shortcut stuff in the installers.

-pete

The information contained in this email may be confidential and/or may be covered under the Privacy Act, 5 USC 552(a), and/or the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (PL 104-191) and its various implementing regulations and must be protected in accordance with those provisions.. It has been sent for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If the reader of this message is not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication, or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. To contact our email administrator directly, send to an email message to help...@medsphere.com. Thank you.

fred trotter

Oct 20, 2008, 3:02:49 PM10/20/08
to Hard...@googlegroups.com
How about creating the arguments to the client that go in the shortcut
as the last stage of the installer. That would be an improvement to
CPRS... although it would be Windows specific.

-FT

--
Fred Trotter
http://www.fredtrotter.com

I, Valdes

Oct 20, 2008, 4:31:18 PM10/20/08
to Hardhats
How about a readme?

So just for fun I 'crossed the streams'*** by pointing it at my
WorldVistA EHR/VOE 1.0 server. A rip in the space-time continuum
occurred and the hospital was swallowed up in a swirling vortex. I am
writing this from the other side of the universe from your future.

What actually happened was it did nothing the first time I pressed the
Connect button. The next time it popped up a message that said 'Unable
to perform version check with the Bridge. Please check the server and
port and try again.' I know that I'm more or less on my own here for
crossing the streams but any suggestions as to what I can do to
further the experiment?

Just to be sure, I tried to connect to the public demo with
instructions at: http://medsphere.org/docs/DOC-1003 I followed the
directions carefully including the 'login id' and 'password' on the
page and it said 'Not a valid access/verify code.' Interesting
message.

-- IV

***Dr. Egon Spengler: Don't cross the streams.
Dr. Peter Venkman: Why?
Dr. Egon Spengler: It would be bad.
Dr. Peter Venkman: I'm fuzzy on the whole good/bad thing. What do you
mean, "bad"?
Dr. Egon Spengler: Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping
instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed
of light.

On Oct 20, 12:27 pm, Peter Johanson <peter.johan...@medsphere.com>
wrote:
> Ignacio,
>
> Have you first installed the Gtk# Runtime?
>
> http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=74626&package_i...
>
> At this point, we recommend the 2.8.3-12 version. The 2.10 installer had
> some problems that we've got mostly ironed out. We'll be posting updated
> 2.10 installers "soon".
>
> As for the lack of an icon on the Desktop, since most of our
> installations end up further configuring the CIS startup properties via
> a shortcut in windows (The same way usually users use a shortcut to
> CPRS), we didn't include any Desktop shortcut stuff in the installers.
>
> -pete
>
> On Mon, 2008-10-20 at 10:08 -0700, Ignacio Valdes wrote:
> > Hi, I downloaded Medsphere CIS 1.0 beta client windows installer:
> >http://downloads.sourceforge.net/openvista/openvistacis-0.9.9.msi?mod...
>
> > 1) No icon was created that I can get to on the Desktop using an
> > active directory type environment. I had to login as full admin to get
> > to the executable.
> > 2) I get 'Mono.Cairo Library Not found, please try updating to the
> > latest GTK#' message when I fire it up.
>
> The information contained in this email may be confidential and/or may be covered under the Privacy Act, 5 USC 552(a), and/or the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (PL 104-191) and its various implementing regulations and must be protected in accordance with those provisions.. It has been sent for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If the reader of this message is not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication, or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. To contact our email administrator directly, send to an email message to helpd...@medsphere.com. Thank you.

Jonathan Tai

Oct 20, 2008, 4:49:31 PM10/20/08
to Hard...@googlegroups.com

The information contained in this email may be confidential and/or may be covered under the Privacy Act, 5 USC 552(a), and/or the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (PL 104-191) and its various implementing regulations and must be protected in accordance with those provisions.. It has been sent for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If the reader of this message is not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication, or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. To contact our email administrator directly, send to an email message to help...@medsphere.com. Thank you.
signature.asc

I, Valdes

Oct 20, 2008, 5:08:06 PM10/20/08
to Hardhats
LEGAL NOTICE: The information contained in this email isn't covered by
much at all and is written from a grubby Dell keyboard with a fair
amount of who knows what stains and a missing foot in the left front.
Permission to do peculiar things with this message is hereby granted
by the power vested in me by the great state of Texas which has
licensed me to perform both medicine and surgery even though I am a
psychiatrist. My father was a surgeon for 50 years, though does that
qualify me? Reading of this message requires that you print it out on
edible paper show it to your mis-guided attorneys then use your
imagination.

On Oct 20, 3:49 pm, Jonathan Tai <jon....@medsphere.com> wrote:
> The information contained in this email may be confidential and/or may be covered under the Privacy Act, 5 USC 552(a), and/or the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (PL 104-191) and its various implementing regulations and must be protected in accordance with those provisions.. It has been sent for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If the reader of this message is not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication, or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. To contact our email administrator directly, send to an email message to helpd...@medsphere.com. Thank you.
>

> [ Attached Message ]From:Jonathan Tai <jon....@medsphere.com>To:"Hard...@googlegroups.com" <Hard...@googlegroups.com>Date:Mon, 20 Oct 2008 13:49:31 -0700Local:Mon, Oct 20 2008 3:49 pmSubject:Re: [Hardhats] Re: Mono.Cairo Library Not found on CIS install.
>

> On Mon, 2008-10-20 at 13:31 -0700, I, Valdes wrote:
> > How about a readme?
>
> Regarding the Gtk# error, I think we already mention the Gtk#
> requirement in most of our documentation.  On the OpenVista Public Demo
> Server page it says "CIS requires mono or .NET 1.1 and Gtk#; please see
> the Requirements section of the OpenVista CIS Release Notes for more
> information" and the OpenVista CIS Release Notes page states that Gtk#
> 2.8 is required and gives a link to download it from SourceForge.
>
> But just to be sure, I've added the error you got to the CIS FAQ page.
>
> Regarding the lack of a desktop icon, we can definitely add that to our
> FAQ as well.
>

> > So just for fun I 'crossed the streams'*** by pointing it at my
> > WorldVistA EHR/VOE 1.0 server. A rip in the space-time continuum
> > occurred and the hospital was swallowed up in a swirling vortex. I am
> > writing this from the other side of the universe from your future.
>
> > What actually happened was it did nothing the first time I pressed the
> > Connect button. The next time it popped up a message that said 'Unable
> > to perform version check with the Bridge. Please check the server and
> > port and try again.'  I know that I'm more or less on my own here for
> > crossing the streams but any suggestions as to what I can do to
> > further the experiment?
>
> Did you set up your own bridge pointed at your WorldVistA EHR/VOE
> server?  If not, you will need to do that, or run CIS with
> "--proxy-mode=builtin" to have CIS use an internal bridge.  Note that if
> you use the builtin proxy mode, you should change the port number from
> 7979 to the port number of the RPC broker running on your server.

I added that as a parameter in my shortcut. Then things got really
interesting. The WorldVistA welcome text came up below the graphic
with the red shirt hottie and then it bombed with: Application has
generated an exception that could not be handled. Process id=0x196c
(6508), Thread id=0x173c (5948).

Then I clicked Ok and got this:

The VistA server returned a MUMPS error:

M ERROR=OWNSKEY+4^XUSRB, Undefined local variable: LIST,150373850,-
%GTM-E-UNDEF

LAST REF=^XUSEC("MAG")

RPC Info:

MAGGUSERKEYS

Params --------------------------------------------------------

at Medsphere.OpenVista.Shared.UI.GuiDispatchService.GuiDispatch()

at GLib.TimeoutProxy.Handler()

at Gtk.Application.gtk_main()

at Gtk.Application.Run()

at Medsphere.OpenVista.CIS.OVMain.Run(String[] args)

at Medsphere.OpenVista.CIS.OVMain.Main(String[] args)

RevisionId: fire...@medsphere.com-20080513214525-4e2xpk0w49ks30eq
Version String: 0.9.9-release-1.0-beta-1082
Username: winner111
Host: 10.10.10.129:9230
Namespace: EHR
Communication Method: BuiltIn/Binary
Current Tab: Platform: Windows (5.1.2600.0)

Then it closed. -- IV

Jonathan Tai

Oct 20, 2008, 7:07:16 PM10/20/08
to Hard...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, 2008-10-20 at 14:08 -0700, I, Valdes wrote:
> LEGAL NOTICE: The information contained in this email isn't covered by
> much at all and is written from a grubby Dell keyboard with a fair
> amount of who knows what stains and a missing foot in the left front.
> Permission to do peculiar things with this message is hereby granted
> by the power vested in me by the great state of Texas which has
> licensed me to perform both medicine and surgery even though I am a
> psychiatrist. My father was a surgeon for 50 years, though does that
> qualify me? Reading of this message requires that you print it out on
> edible paper show it to your mis-guided attorneys then use your
> imagination.

Ugh. Sorry for the legal disclaimer stuff. Sounds like you need a new
keyboard...

--snip--

> I added that as a parameter in my shortcut. Then things got really
> interesting. The WorldVistA welcome text came up below the graphic
> with the red shirt hottie and then it bombed with: Application has
> generated an exception that could not be handled. Process id=0x196c
> (6508), Thread id=0x173c (5948).
>
> Then I clicked Ok and got this:
>
> The VistA server returned a MUMPS error:
>
> M ERROR=OWNSKEY+4^XUSRB, Undefined local variable: LIST,150373850,-
> %GTM-E-UNDEF
>
> LAST REF=^XUSEC("MAG")
>
> RPC Info:
>
> MAGGUSERKEYS

So... it's trying to call an RPC and WorldVistA wasn't able to handle
the request. I looked into it and it seems like we modified this RPC
back in 2006. The code from the build has already been released as part
of our OpenVista Server, but the KIDS build itself isn't available
anywhere, so I'm attaching the KIDS build. I suppose you could get
OpenVista Server running and re-export the build, but hopefully this
will save you the trouble.

- Jon

MSCGMAG5.KID
signature.asc

I, Valdes

Oct 20, 2008, 10:29:36 PM10/20/08
to Hardhats

On Oct 20, 3:49 pm, Jonathan Tai <jon....@medsphere.com> wrote:
> I just tried connecting to our public demo using the listed access (aka
> "Login ID") and verify codes (aka "Password") and they all work OK.  Did
> you perhaps mistype one of the credentials?

Yep, it was the PU1234!! Read too fast and didn't add the !! and I'm
in. FYI, I tried this on my personal machine at home which is 3
displays: 1 machine with extra video cards and displays (as you know
real Jedi's build their own). The application came up stretched
waaayyyy across 3 displays, nearly 35 inches of CIS glory. Most
applications on multi-head are aware of it and stay inside of their
respective displays.

-- IV

Fernando Telesca

Oct 21, 2008, 8:54:30 AM10/21/08
to Hardhats
Hi,

On the other hand I´ve tried to cross streams using TMG GUI-config to
reach OpenVista appliance, but Gozer is still alive: I´ve got
"connection lost" :))

Rgds,

Fernando

I, Valdes

Oct 21, 2008, 9:56:46 AM10/21/08
to Hardhats
Fortunately or unfortunately I am not the keymaster :-) -- IV

On Oct 21, 7:54 am, Fernando Telesca <fernando.tele...@gmail.com>

I, Valdes

Oct 21, 2008, 10:25:14 AM10/21/08
to Hardhats
Hi, for some reason it would not load anything so that when I go to
option 6 install, there was nothing to install. Terminal session:

Select Installation Option: 1 Load a Distribution
Enter a Host File: MSCGMAG5.KIDS

Enter a filename and/or path to input Distribution.

Enter a Host File: /home/vista/MSCGMAG5.KID

Enter a filename and/or path to input Distribution.

Enter a Host File: /home/vista/MSCGMAG5.KID

KIDS Distribution saved on Nov 09, 2006@13:05:07
Comment: gft

This Distribution contains Transport Globals for the following
Package(s):
MSCGMAG*1.0*5
to Install File

MSCGMAG*1.0*5 Build will not be installed, Transport Global deleted!
Oct 21, 2008@09:10:04

**NOTHING LOADED**

You have PENDING ALERTS
Enter "VA to jump to VIEW ALERTS option

> [...]

> > further the experiment?
>
> Did you set up your own bridge pointed at your WorldVistA EHR/VOE
> server?  If not, you will need to do that, or run CIS with
> "--proxy-mode=builtin" to have CIS use an internal bridge.  Note that if
> you use the builtin proxy mode, you should change the port number from
> 7979 to the port number of the RPC broker running on your server.
>
> > Just to be sure, I tried to connect to the public demo with
> > instructions at:http://medsphere.org/docs/DOC-1003I followed the
> > directions carefully including the 'login id' and 'password' on the
> > page and it said 'Not a valid access/verify code.'  Interesting
> > message.
>
> I just tried connecting to our public demo using the listed access (aka
> "Login ID") and verify codes (aka "Password") and they all work OK.  Did
> you perhaps mistype one of the credentials?

I, Valdes

Oct 21, 2008, 10:29:53 AM10/21/08
to Hardhats
But Maury does resemble the keymaster. Would that make Nancy the
Gatekeeper? -- IV

Peter Johanson

Oct 21, 2008, 12:04:58 PM10/21/08
to Hard...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, 2008-10-20 at 19:29 -0700, I, Valdes wrote:
> Yep, it was the PU1234!! Read too fast and didn't add the !! and I'm
> in. FYI, I tried this on my personal machine at home which is 3
> displays: 1 machine with extra video cards and displays (as you know
> real Jedi's build their own). The application came up stretched
> waaayyyy across 3 displays, nearly 35 inches of CIS glory. Most
> applications on multi-head are aware of it and stay inside of their
> respective displays.

Funky. I use CIS on my laptop which has 2 displays (LCD + external LCD)
and I've never experienced that. The laptop is running Linux though, so
it might be a Windows-only issue with multi-head set ups.

This is most likely related to the "widget metrics" code, which, like
CPRS, attempts to restore various windows and dialogs to their previous
size when a user connects again. I haven't looked at the code recently,
but, IIRC, it does so based on percentages of the whole screen size, so
it could be a bug related to the previous person who logged into the
demo account as PU1234 causing there to be "bogus" widget metrics saved
that didn't work on your multi-head setup.

I've openned an artifact in our internal tracker so the issue gets
further investigated sometime in the future.

Thanks,

-pete

Ben Mehling

Oct 21, 2008, 1:21:08 PM10/21/08
to Hard...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 7:25 AM, I, Valdes <iva...@hal-pc.org> wrote:

> Hi, for some reason it would not load anything so that when I go to
> option 6 install, there was nothing to install. Terminal session:
>
> Select Installation Option: 1 Load a Distribution
> Enter a Host File: MSCGMAG5.KIDS
>
> Enter a filename and/or path to input Distribution.
>
> Enter a Host File: /home/vista/MSCGMAG5.KID
>
> Enter a filename and/or path to input Distribution.
>
> Enter a Host File: /home/vista/MSCGMAG5.KID
>
> KIDS Distribution saved on Nov 09, 2006@13:05:07
> Comment: gft
>
> This Distribution contains Transport Globals for the following
> Package(s):
> MSCGMAG*1.0*5
> to Install File
>
> MSCGMAG*1.0*5 Build will not be installed, Transport Global deleted!
> Oct 21, 2008@09:10:04
>
> **NOTHING LOADED**
>

> You have PENDING ALERTS
> Enter "VA to jump to VIEW ALERTS option
>
> Select Installation Option:

Igancio-

That's odd output from the KIDS options -- why did it take two times
before VistA acknowledged the KIDS build host file? How did the build
get transferred to the server? Are you able to load other KIDS builds
(i.e., is this a problem w/ our build or w/ the configuration of the
server your running on)?

It will be interesting to see CIS running against WV EHR -- "Human
sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!"

Thanks, Ben

I, Valdes

Oct 21, 2008, 1:34:38 PM10/21/08
to Hardhats
Odd, I checked the KID file on disk and it looks okay, no binary
characters or html or anything out of order that I can see. Guess I'll
have to find someone with an un-licensed particle accelerator on his
back. I think that would be Dave.

-- IV

Ben Mehling

Oct 21, 2008, 1:59:07 PM10/21/08
to Hard...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 10:34 AM, I, Valdes <iva...@hal-pc.org> wrote:

> Odd, I checked the KID file on disk and it looks okay, no binary
> characters or html or anything out of order that I can see. Guess I'll
> have to find someone with an un-licensed particle accelerator on his
> back. I think that would be Dave.

Jon just reloaded the KIDS build to verify it wasn't a corrupt file.
It loaded into GT.M just fine. Do you have another KIDS build to
verify your system is configured properly?

Thanks, Ben

Greg Woodhouse

Oct 21, 2008, 2:17:16 PM10/21/08
to Hard...@googlegroups.com
You might try using the file command to see if the file appears to be text. Also, be sure it is readable and not locked by another application.

I, Valdes

Oct 22, 2008, 2:48:20 PM10/22/08
to Hardhats
Okay, the KIDS patch had some carriage return line feed issues that we
straightened out by zipping, then unzipping with the -a option. When
we tried to install the patch, it failed with an undefined global
variabe with the following message:

Select OPTION: INQUIRE TO FILE ENTRIES

OUTPUT FROM WHAT FILE: KERNEL SYSTEM PARAMETERS// INSTALL
(7162 entries)
Select INSTALL NAME: MSCGMAG*1.0*5 Start of Install Start of
Install
10/22/08@12:27:36
=> gft ;Created on Nov 09, 2006@13:05:07
ANOTHER ONE:
STANDARD CAPTIONED OUTPUT? Yes// (Yes)
Include COMPUTED fields: (N/Y/R/B): NO// BOTH Computed Fields and
Record Number
(IEN)

NUMBER: 7403 NAME: MSCGMAG*1.0*5
DATE LOADED: OCT 22, 2008@12:24:30 STARTING PACKAGE:
MSCGMAG*1.0*5
INSTALL ORDER: 1 REQUIRED TO CONTINUE: NO
SETNAME: 0MSCGMAG*1.0*5 STATUS: Start of Install
DISABLE OPTION DELAY: 0 INSTALLED BY: VALDES,IGNACIO
INSTALL START TIME: OCT 22, 2008@12:27:36
ROUTINE INSTALL TIME: OCT 22, 2008@12:27:36
DISTRIBUTION DATE: NOV 09, 2006
FILE COMMENT: gft ;Created on Nov 09, 2006@13:05:07
FILE: OBJECT TYPE
DATA DICTIONARY TIME: OCT 22, 2008@12:27:36
FILE: NETWORK LOCATION
DATA DICTIONARY TIME: OCT 22, 2008@12:27:36
PRE-INIT CHECK POINTS: XPD PREINSTALL COMPLETED
COMPLETED TIME: OCT 22, 2008@12:27:36
POST-INIT CHECK POINTS: XPD POSTINSTALL COMPLETED
BUILD COMPONENT: SECURITY KEY
BUILD COMPONENT: REMOTE PROCEDURE
MESSAGES:

Install Started for MSCGMAG*1.0*5 :

Enter RETURN to continue or '^' to exit:
Oct 22, 2008@12:27:36

Build Distribution Date: Nov 09, 2006

Installing Routines:
Oct 22, 2008@12:27:36

Installing Data Dictionaries:
Oct 22, 2008@12:27:36

Installing Data:

AC+3^MAGUXRF, Global variable undefined: ^MAG(2005.02,150372994,-%GTM-
E-GVUNDEF
NAME: XPI1 ANSWER: 1
PROMPT: Want KIDS to INHIBIT LOGONs during the install
EXTERNAL ANSWER: YES
NAME: XPZ1 ANSWER: 0
PROMPT: Want to DISABLE Scheduled Options, Menu Options, and
Protocols
EXTERNAL ANSWER: NO

Select INSTALL NAME:

Select OPTION:

Session to remove unwanted carriage return/linefeed characters in a
KID patch:

[vista@vista ~]$ od -sx MSCGMAG5.KID | more
0000000 18763 21316 17440 29545 29300 25193 29813 28521
494b 5344 4420 7369 7274 6269 7475 6f69
0000020 8302 24947 25974 8292 28271 20000 30319 12320
206e 6173 6576 2064 6e6f 4e20 766f 3020
0000040 11321 12832 12336 16438 13105 12346 14901 14128
2c39 3220 3030 4036 3331 303a 3a35 3730
0000060 2573 26215 3444 10762 19242 17481 10835 14890
0a0d 6667 0d74 2a0a 4b2a 4449 2a53 3a2a
0000100 21325 18243 16717 10823 11825 10800 24117 2573
534d 4743 414d 2a47 2e31 2a30 5e35 0a0d
0000120 2573 10794 20041 21587 19521 8268 16718 17741
0a0d 2a2a 4e49 5453 4c41 204c 414e 454d
0000140 10794 2573 21325 18243 16717 10823 11825 10800
2a2a 0a0d 534d 4743 414d 2a47 2e31 2a30
0000160 3381 8714 19522 8772 13868 12339 11315 10544
0d35 220a 4c42 2244 362c 3033 2c33 2930
0000200 2573 21325 18243 16717 10823 11825 10800 24117
0a0d 534d 4743 414d 2a47 2e31 2a30 5e35
0000220 12382 13150 13872 12593 14640 28254 2573 16930
305e 335e 3630 3131 3930 6e5e 0a0d 4222
0000240 17484 11298 13110 13104 12588 12332 3369 24074
444c 2c22 3336 3330 312c 302c 0d29 5e0a
0000260 13918 13918 13150 13872 12593 14640 3422 8714
[vista@vista ~]$ od -cx MSCGMAG5.KID | more
0000000 K I D S D i s t r i b u t i
494b 5344 4420 7369 7274 6269 7475 6f69
0000020 n s a v e d o n N o v
0
206e 6173 6576 2064 6e6f 4e20 766f 3020
0000040 9 , 2 0 0 6 @ 1 3 : 0 5 : 0
7
2c39 3220 3030 4036 3331 303a 3a35 3730
0000060 \r \n g f t \r \n * * K I D S *
* :
0a0d 6667 0d74 2a0a 4b2a 4449 2a53 3a2a
0000100 M S C G M A G * 1 . 0 * 5 ^ \r
\n
534d 4743 414d 2a47 2e31 2a30 5e35 0a0d
0000120 \r \n * * I N S T A L L N A M
0a0d 2a2a 4e49 5453 4c41 204c 414e 454d
0000140 * * \r \n M S C G M A G * 1 . 0
*
2a2a 0a0d 534d 4743 414d 2a47 2e31 2a30
0000160 5 \r \n " B L D " , 6 3 0 3 ,
0 )
0d35 220a 4c42 2244 362c 3033 2c33 2930
0000200 \r \n M S C G M A G * 1 . 0 * 5
^
0a0d 534d 4743 414d 2a47 2e31 2a30 5e35
0000220 ^ 0 ^ 3 0 6 1 1 0 9 ^ n \r \n "
305e 335e 3630 3131 3930 6e5e 0a0d 4222
0000240 L D " , 6 3 0 3 , 1 , 0 ) \r \n
^
444c 2c22 3336 3330 312c 302c 0d29 5e0a
0000260 ^ 6 ^ 6 ^ 3 0 6 1 1 0 9 ^ \r \n
"
[vista@vista ~]$ zip a MSCGMAG5.KID
adding: MSCGMAG5.KID (deflated 73%)
[vista@vista ~]$ mv MSCGMAG5.KID{,_OLD}
[vista@vista ~]$ unzip -a a
Archive: a.zip
inflating: MSCGMAG5.KID [text]
[vista@vista ~]$ od -cx MSCGMAG5.KID | more
0000000 K I D S D i s t r i b u t i
494b 5344 4420 7369 7274 6269 7475 6f69
0000020 n s a v e d o n N o v
0
206e 6173 6576 2064 6e6f 4e20 766f 3020
0000040 9 , 2 0 0 6 @ 1 3 : 0 5 : 0
7
2c39 3220 3030 4036 3331 303a 3a35 3730
0000060 \n g f t \n * * K I D S * * : M
670a 7466 2a0a 4b2a 4449 2a53 3a2a 534d
0000100 C G M A G * 1 . 0 * 5 ^ \n \n *
*
4743 414d 2a47 2e31 2a30 5e35 0a0a 2a2a
0000120 I N S T A L L N A M E * * \n
4e49 5453 4c41 204c 414e 454d 2a2a 4d0a
0000140 S C G M A G * 1 . 0 * 5 \n " B
4353 4d47 4741 312a 302e 352a 220a 4c42
0000160 D " , 6 3 0 3 , 0 ) \n M S C G
2244 362c 3033 2c33 2930 4d0a 4353 4d47
0000200 A G * 1 . 0 * 5 ^ ^ 0 ^ 3 0 6
1
4741 312a 302e 352a 5e5e 5e30 3033 3136
0000220 1 0 9 ^ n \n " B L D " , 6 3 0
3
3031 5e39 0a6e 4222 444c 2c22 3336 3330
0000240 , 1 , 0 ) \n ^ ^ 6 ^ 6 ^ 3 0 6
1
312c 302c 0a29 5e5e 5e36 5e36 3033 3136
0000260 1 0 9 ^ \n " B L D " , 6 3 0
3 ,

Greg Woodhouse

Oct 22, 2008, 3:24:19 PM10/22/08
to Hard...@googlegroups.com
It looks like there is a file or subfile not present on your system. This could be due to a missing dependency or to the file having been redacted. I don't know.

Nancy Anthracite

Oct 22, 2008, 7:45:16 PM10/22/08
to Hard...@googlegroups.com
Did you try running dos2unix on the KIDs build? If you don't have it on your
machine, it is in tofrodos which is usually in the system utilities
(sysutils).

--
Nancy Anthracite

Jonathan Tai

Oct 23, 2008, 6:25:26 PM10/23/08
to Hard...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, 2008-10-22 at 11:48 -0700, I, Valdes wrote:
> Okay, the KIDS patch had some carriage return line feed issues that we
> straightened out by zipping, then unzipping with the -a option. When
> we tried to install the patch, it failed with an undefined global
> variabe with the following message:

-- snip --

> Installing Data:
>
> AC+3^MAGUXRF, Global variable undefined: ^MAG(2005.02,150372994,-%GTM-
> E-GVUNDEF

Ignacio,

I was able to reproduce this with the WorldVistA EHR database here.
Seems like the OBJECT TYPE file is missing the entry with an IEN of 2.
Adding the entry manually, then re-installing the build made it work for
me.

Here are the SET commands I used:

S ^MAG(2005.02,2,0)="STILL IMAGE^1"
S ^MAG(2005.02,2,1,0)="^2005.21^3^3"
S ^MAG(2005.02,2,1,1,0)="DISPABST.MAGWABS"
S ^MAG(2005.02,2,1,2,0)="DISPLAY.MAGSTI"
S ^MAG(2005.02,2,1,3,0)="DISPABST.MAGWABS"
S ^MAG(2005.02,2,1,"B","DISPABST.MAGWABS",1)=""
S ^MAG(2005.02,2,1,"B","DISPABST.MAGWABS",3)=""
S ^MAG(2005.02,2,1,"B","DISPLAY.MAGSTI",2)=""
S ^MAG(2005.02,2,4)="JPG"

You may want to re-index the OBJECT TYPE file after installing the KIDS
build, just to be sure things match up.

- Jon

signature.asc

David Whitten

Oct 24, 2008, 2:17:31 PM10/24/08
to Hard...@googlegroups.com
The data you want to be created looks an awful lot like entry #1 :

^MAG(2005.02,1,0)="STILL IMAGE^1"
^MAG(2005.02,1,1,0)="^2005.21^1^3"
^MAG(2005.02,1,1,1,0)="DISPABST.MAGWABS"
^MAG(2005.02,1,1,2,0)="DISPLAY.MAGSTI"
^MAG(2005.02,1,1,3,0)="DISPABST.MAGWABS"
^MAG(2005.02,1,1,"B","DISPABST.MAGWABS",1)=""
^MAG(2005.02,1,1,"B","DISPABST.MAGWABS",3)=""
^MAG(2005.02,1,1,"B","DISPLAY.MAGSTI",2)=""
^MAG(2005.02,1,4)="JPG"

Does entry #1 and entry #2 look alike on your system?

Jonathan Tai

Oct 24, 2008, 2:24:23 PM10/24/08
to Hard...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, 2008-10-24 at 11:17 -0700, David Whitten wrote:
> The data you want to be created looks an awful lot like entry #1 :
>
> ^MAG(2005.02,1,0)="STILL IMAGE^1"
> ^MAG(2005.02,1,1,0)="^2005.21^1^3"
> ^MAG(2005.02,1,1,1,0)="DISPABST.MAGWABS"
> ^MAG(2005.02,1,1,2,0)="DISPLAY.MAGSTI"
> ^MAG(2005.02,1,1,3,0)="DISPABST.MAGWABS"
> ^MAG(2005.02,1,1,"B","DISPABST.MAGWABS",1)=""
> ^MAG(2005.02,1,1,"B","DISPABST.MAGWABS",3)=""
> ^MAG(2005.02,1,1,"B","DISPLAY.MAGSTI",2)=""
> ^MAG(2005.02,1,4)="JPG"
>
> Does entry #1 and entry #2 look alike on your system?

Yes, they look the same. I'm not sure why the KIDS build is looking for
2, specifically.

- Jon

signature.asc