Intracare Implementation Log Episode 40: Kevin Toppenberg's GUI_Config easy(er) install package.

Ignacio Valdes

Dec 30, 2008, 11:05:04 PM12/30/08
to hardhats
Hi all,

I've re-packaged Kevin Toppenberg's superlative GUI_Config program in
an easier to install package with quick install instructions. You can
find it here: http://ignaciovaldes.com/wig-files/GUI_Config.zip This
works with WVEHR 1.0 server.

-- IV

kdt...@gmail.com

Dec 31, 2008, 4:01:09 PM12/31/08
to Hardhats
Thanks Ignacio.

Did you include those updated patches I sent you?

Kevin

I, Valdes

Dec 31, 2008, 10:56:48 PM12/31/08
to Hardhats
Updated KIDs patch or GUI_Config? What I have here:
http://ignaciovaldes.com/wig-files/GUI_Config.zip should have
everything that I know of as of right now. If there are more updates
then please let me know and I will get them on or feel free to update
my packaging and put it wherever you wish. -- IV