WorldVistA configuration Utility

kdt...@gmail.com

Aug 24, 2008, 2:53:03 PM8/24/08
to Hardhats
I previously posted this link to YouTube showing the config utility:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=6ElaN6uTbYw

Well, I'm happy to announce that it is available for download here:
https://trac.opensourcevista.net/cprs/browser/branches/GUI-config

There is a text file: MINIMAL_DOWNLOAD_README.txt that shows how to
download the file without all the source code.

A KIDS patch will be required on one's server to support it's RPC
calls. And the log-in user will either have to have an XUPROGMODE
key, or have the TMG RPC CONTEXT GUI_CONFIG menu option added to
their secondary menus (which can be done by editing a user.)

We am looking for testers, so please check it out and give us
feedback.

Thanks
Kevin

JohnLeo Zimmer

Aug 24, 2008, 8:29:09 PM8/24/08
to Hard...@googlegroups.com
The GUI.exe needs delphi's qtintf70.dll

The kids installed smoothly.

Now... if I can repair my VBox-XP to VBox-Xubuntu network.

jlz

kdt...@gmail.com

Aug 24, 2008, 10:42:02 PM8/24/08
to Hardhats
John,

Where you able to get this .dll? A google search will get it. I'll
try to upload it to the SVN server tomorrow.

Kevin

Vipen Mahajan

Aug 25, 2008, 7:19:02 AM8/25/08
to Hard...@googlegroups.com
Kevin,
Is this the zipped up CD containing the virtual machine and the CPRS/GUI-Regn instals?
Vipen
--
Vipen Mahajan

Skype ID - vmahajan
VOIP USA +1-630-303-9881

Rabindranath Tagore:
Where the mind is without fear and the head is held high
Where knowledge is free
Where the world has not been broken up into fragments
By narrow domestic walls
Where words come out from the depth of truth
Where tireless striving stretches its arms towards perfection
Where the clear stream of reason has not lost its way
Into the dreary desert sand of dead habit
Where the mind is led forward by thee
Into ever-widening thought and action
Into that heaven of freedom, my Father, let my country awake.

JohnLeo Zimmer

Aug 25, 2008, 9:21:48 AM8/25/08
to Hard...@googlegroups.com
kdt...@gmail.com wrote:
> John,
>
> Where you able to get this .dll? A google search will get it. I'll
> try to upload it to the SVN server tomorrow.

Got it. Not a problem.

jlz

JohnLeo Zimmer

Aug 25, 2008, 9:53:45 AM8/25/08
to Hard...@googlegroups.com
Vipen Mahajan wrote:
> Kevin,
> Is this the zipped up CD containing the virtual machine and the
> CPRS/GUI-Regn instals?

[jlz] no, but see below:

> On Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 12:23 AM,
>

> Kevin wrote:
>
> I previously posted this link to YouTube showing the config utility:
> http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=6ElaN6uTbYw
>
> Well, I'm happy to announce that it is available for download here:
> https://trac.opensourcevista.net/cprs/browser/branches/GUI-config
>
> There is a text file: MINIMAL_DOWNLOAD_README.txt

[jlz] that says:

"To download just the application without the source,
download just the following:
-- GUI-config.exe
-- KIDS Server Path (directory)
-- SkinStuff (directory)"

So...
1. Click on GUI-config.exe and you get the page titled
"branches/GUI-config/GUI_Config.exe".
See at the bottom of that page:

"Download in other formats:
Original Format"

Click there to download GUI_Config.exe

2. Back at the top select "KIDS Server patch" (not ..."Path"), and at the bottom
of that page "Download in other formats: Zip Archive" is your choice.

3. Likewise pick SkinStuff and download the Zip Archive of that whole thing.

(I do not understand what #3 actually does for us), Kevin?

I do not yet have the thing running against an actual VistA install.
I am not sure whether it is keyed to a single server version, like CPRS, or not,
Kevin?

regards,
jlz

> Rabindranath Tagore:
> Where the mind is without fear and the head is held high
> Where knowledge is free
> Where the world has not been broken up into fragments
> By narrow domestic walls
> Where words come out from the depth of truth
> Where tireless striving stretches its arms towards perfection
> Where the clear stream of reason has not lost its way
> Into the dreary desert sand of dead habit
> Where the mind is led forward by thee
> Into ever-widening thought and action
> Into that heaven of freedom, my Father, let my country awake.

Amen

Christopher

Aug 25, 2008, 10:11:02 AM8/25/08
to Hardhats
I have it working on a WorldVistA 1.0 GT.M release version.

kdt...@gmail.com

Aug 25, 2008, 6:09:25 PM8/25/08
to Hardhats

On Aug 25, 7:19 am, "Vipen Mahajan" <vmahaj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Kevin,
> Is this the zipped up CD containing the virtual machine and the
> CPRS/GUI-Regn instals?
> Vipen

No, we are still having trouble getting everything perfect. The disk
we burned kept telling me that the disk image was corrupted. Then we
realized that somehow the the source disk being used to burn the
master was corrupted. Fortunately it wasn't the real master. So we
are working on burning another copy. We found a couple of other bugs
about the icons not being put in the correct places on the install
machine. We got that all ready and started a compillation (which
takes several hours, I believe). But then we realized that we had
forgotten to change the VM's IP address from the one used on our
network to one that will be ready to go for most other people.

My point is that we are still actively working on it, and hope to be
ready to release soon.

And to state again, it all fits on one CD (not a DVD)! Somehow the
compression takes it from > 5 GB down to about 600 mb!

Kevin

kdt...@gmail.com

Aug 25, 2008, 6:12:11 PM8/25/08
to Hardhats

On Aug 25, 9:53 am, JohnLeo Zimmer <johnleo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 3. Likewise pick SkinStuff and download the Zip Archive of that whole thing.
>
> (I do not understand what #3 actually does for us), Kevin?

The skin stuff lets you change the skin, or appearance theme, of the
application. It is all just eye candy. You don't actually need the
zip file in the SkinStuff Folder (if you are not recompiling), just
the sub-sub folder that holds the various skins that can be applied.

> I do not yet have the thing running against an actual VistA install.
> I am not sure whether it is keyed to a single server version, like CPRS, or not,
> Kevin?

No, there is no versioning requirements at this time. It uses Fileman
DB API calls which have been out forever, so it should work against
any version.

Kevin

kdt...@gmail.com

Aug 25, 2008, 6:21:12 PM8/25/08
to Hardhats
Christopher wrote me off line about a bug. I hope you don't mind me
responding here...

I do not know where you would like me to file bug/error reports but I
was able to get the program running on my development instance of
VistA (on GT.M) and wanted to inform you of this bug:

When listing files in the Advanced Tab the files will loop back to the
beginning: A-Z, A-Z after you hit the end of the files and press the
down arrow.

I will have to look into this. It seems like I remember it doing
something like this to.

Here is how it works. We are using a TORComboBox, the same as is used
in CPRS. It has an event for NeedData. When the user scrolls outside
the range of data that it has, then it fires this event. When it
fires, it passes the value that new list should start with. So our
code comes into play by handling this request. We get a starting
value and a request for a list. We send off the RPC, get the list,
and pass it back to the combobox. So maybe our list fetcher is wrong,
or we are not using the combobox correctly. Next time I have the
compiler/debugger up, I'll see if I can figure out how best to fix
this.

Thanks for the feedback.

Kevin

Nancy Anthracite

Aug 25, 2008, 8:42:45 PM8/25/08
to Hard...@googlegroups.com, kdt...@gmail.com
The Trac server is for bug reporting... not that you might not want to put it
here, too, but that provides a place to keep these.
http://trac.opensourcevista.net

--
Nancy Anthracite

Christopher

Aug 26, 2008, 5:41:44 AM8/26/08
to Hardhats
ok I will duplicate the bug so we have all the bugs in one place.

I, Valdes

Sep 4, 2008, 12:33:44 PM9/4/08
to Hardhats
Kevin, I'm getting a timeout when I try to get the GUI configuration
utility here: https://trac.opensourcevista.net/cprs/browser/branches/GUI-config

-- IV

On Aug 24, 1:53 pm, "kdt...@gmail.com" <kdt...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I previously posted thislinkto YouTube showing the configutility:http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=6ElaN6uTbYw

kdt...@gmail.com

Sep 4, 2008, 3:35:55 PM9/4/08
to Hardhats
The RPC broker that the GUI Config uses is the same as CPRS. So I
think there must be that same issues here. It is usually a windows
firewall issue, or the server is not running. Can you connect to the
server with CPRS?

Kevin

I, Valdes

Sep 4, 2008, 10:27:35 PM9/4/08
to Hardhats
Hi Kevin, I get a timeout when trying to access
> I previously posted thislinkto YouTube showing the config utility:http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=6ElaN6uTbYw

kdt...@gmail.com

Sep 4, 2008, 10:32:31 PM9/4/08
to Hardhats
Ignacio,

Sorry, I misunderstood you. I thought that the client was timing out
against the server. But you are talking about the trac server. And
now that you mention it, I think it timed out on me this afternoon
too.

But I just tried it, and it seems to be up again. See if you can get
it now.

Ready the MINIMAL_DOWNLOAD file to see how to download it without all
the source.

Kevin

On Sep 4, 10:27 pm, "I, Valdes" <ival...@hal-pc.org> wrote:
> Hi Kevin, I get a timeout when trying to accesshttps://trac.opensourcevista.net/cprs/browser/branches/GUI-config

I, Valdes

Sep 4, 2008, 11:31:38 PM9/4/08
to Hardhats
Just tried it, it is still timing out... -- IV

Nancy Anthracite

Sep 4, 2008, 11:48:52 PM9/4/08
to Hard...@googlegroups.com, kdt...@gmail.com
The RMU network to our trac server was down for the afternoon and most of the
evening, but is up and running again thanks to Randy Johnson. There was a
router failure.

Thanks to Randy for all of his work to get us connected again ASAP. ;-)
--
Nancy Anthracite

fred trotter

Sep 5, 2008, 10:31:57 AM9/5/08
to Hard...@googlegroups.com
"Hosting your own" forge software seems to be a waste of resources.
There a many "forges" available for this kind of thing that a
professionally maintained; sourceforge, google code, etc etc.

At some point WorldVistA needs to decide if it will spend time working
on firewalls, servers and forge applications, or would prefer to work
on VistA.

Why are you hosting -ANY- of your own servers given what is available
in amazons ec2 cloud, for instance.

--
Fred Trotter
http://www.fredtrotter.com

Nancy Anthracite

Sep 5, 2008, 12:01:40 PM9/5/08
to Hard...@googlegroups.com
Speaking for myself, I think top to bottom management of your own resources is
nice for some things, and hosted solutions, Google and Yahoo, Server Beach,
etc., best for others.

--
Nancy Anthracite

Joseph Dal Molin

Sep 5, 2008, 12:19:36 PM9/5/08
to Hard...@googlegroups.com
We use both Fred.... there is very little effort required and it's
professionally maintained to boot.

J.

fred trotter

Sep 5, 2008, 12:49:09 PM9/5/08
to Hard...@googlegroups.com
> there is very little effort required and it's
> professionally maintained to boot.

Kevin and Ignacio are both doctors, and there is no reason to assume
that they do not have typical doctor time constraints. They both
needed access to a system that was down without notice (to them) for
one day. That day is not just a day, its a day that those doctors made
available to work on WorldVistA. The next time that they can do that
*might* be tomorrow or it *might* be next month. You have calculated
the 'effort' based on the time it took Randy to keep it working,
rather than the impact it has on your community.

I appreciate that RMU is donating bandwidth and that Randy Johnson is
working on it. I am quite sure that Randy Johnson is professional, I
have not met a WorldVista-connected engineer who was not. But the
purpose of RMUs network is to serve RMU's need. I am assuming that
Randy Johnson is not a full-time WorldVistA server administrator. The
issue is not whether RMU or Randy is "professional" the issue is "are
they distracted"?

"Sometimes we do and sometimes we don't" rely on professional devoted
hosting does not cut it. If WorldVistA engineers are spending time
bouncing servers and modifying firewalls then that is an utter waste.
I have seen David Whitten spending time working to configure the
server that runs the wiki. There are several projects that ONLY a
person like David can do, if he spends time chasing server issues that
time is lost forever. If WorldVistA wants to host VistA demos, that is
one thing that is a skill unique to WorldVistA. But a Trac server?

Someone in the leadership needs to start being ruthless about this
issue and issues similar to this, because you are squandering your
volunteers time. As the other FOSS projects start growing up, you will
start to see a migration of talented clinicians like Ignacio and Kevin
to projects that do not waste their time.

Nancy Anthracite

Sep 5, 2008, 1:31:11 PM9/5/08
to Hard...@googlegroups.com
Randy is in charge of the whole computer network for RMU. RMU is happy to
host our server and proud of their contribution to the community and we
appreciate all that they do for us with hosting our server and hosting our
meetings.

This router happened to be scheduled for replacement and it beat the clock.
The server is one of a large number in a large data center. I suspect that
in the years the server has been there that not you or Kevin or Ignacio has
ever suffered from loss of service until yesterday. I might add, the server
itself did not suffer at all.

And as I recall, even the biggest ISPs have had periods when they have been
down for one reason or another from denial of service attacks, etc.

So, I think the arrangement we have is just fine and I really appreciate what
they do for us.

On Friday 05 September 2008, fred trotter wrote:

--
Nancy Anthracite

fred trotter

Sep 5, 2008, 1:39:58 PM9/5/08
to Hard...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, Sep 5, 2008 at 12:31 PM, Nancy Anthracite
<nanth...@verizon.net> wrote:

> Randy is in charge of the whole computer network for RMU. RMU is happy to
> host our server and proud of their contribution to the community and we
> appreciate all that they do for us with hosting our server and hosting our
> meetings.

I am too. I do not want my previous message to be interpreted as
ungrateful for the tremendous support that RMS has shown the VistA
community.

Rather, my comment is on how those contributions should be used. They
should not be hosting a server for us to run yet-another-fine
sourceforge etc.
Instead these donated resources by the "VistA-aware" should be focused
on VistA-centric things.

If you want to create a source-repository that understands the
mysteries of the VistA patching scheme? By all means rely on RMS for
hosting. If you want to run yet another sourceforge? Do it on
sourceforge and then free the RMS server and resources for something
really cutting edge that only WorldVistA/RMS could do.

K.S. Bhaskar

Sep 5, 2008, 2:14:14 PM9/5/08
to Hard...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for your suggestions, Fred.

WorldVistA's working infrastructure is what it is, and subject to change
from time to time and without notice. It is not a decision to be made
by the general public. No one needs to know what brand of computers the
Linux Foundation or Linus Torvalds use, or whether they even use
physical computers, or machines in the Amazon ECC. What the general
public cares about is how Linux kernels are made available.

So, if there are ways in which the code for WorldVistA EHR, FOIA VistA,
etc. can be made more easily available, or if there are issues with how
they are made available, we're all ears. Engaging in a protracted
discussion of what people use internally is not a productive use of the
time of the WorldVistA folks, and what resources organization X provides
to WorldVistA and how they are used by WorldVistA is a matter between
organization X and WorldVistA. We are grateful to RMU, and all other
organizations that provide assistance to WorldVistA.

Regards
-- Bhaskar

_____________

The information contained in this message is proprietary and/or confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, please: (i) delete the message and all copies; (ii) do not disclose,
please be aware that any message addressed to our domain is subject to archiving and review by
persons other than the intended recipient. Thank you.
_____________

I, Valdes

Sep 5, 2008, 2:52:30 PM9/5/08
to Hardhats
Okay, got it, not installed yet. Everyone drop and give me twenty :-)

-- IV

I, Valdes

Sep 5, 2008, 2:57:40 PM9/5/08
to Hardhats
There is about 10 files in SkinStuff/skins what do I do with them?
Also where does one obtain such a patch and how does one install said
patch? -- IV

On Aug 24, 1:53 pm, "kdt...@gmail.com" <kdt...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I previously posted this link to YouTube showing the config utility:http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=6ElaN6uTbYw

I, Valdes

Sep 5, 2008, 3:52:20 PM9/5/08
to Hardhats
The download facility at the bottom has a link to download the whole
thing as a zip file. I did that with skins. Everything basically needs
to go into gui-config folder on the desktop, apply the patch to the
server (which I do not know how to do yet, help!), create a shortcut
with the ip and port parameters just like cprs... -- IV

kdt...@gmail.com

Sep 6, 2008, 4:40:35 PM9/6/08
to Hardhats
This caught my interest, so I looked into it some more...
http://www.amazon.com/EC2-AWS-Service-Pricing/b/ref=sc_fe_l_2?ie=UTF8&node=201590011&no=3435361&me=A36L942TSJ2AJA

It appears the the lowest price is $0.10 per instance-hr. I take this
to mean that every hour that the computer is running costs 1 dime.

24 * 7 *30 = $504 / month just to run the computer, before bandwidth
costs.

Perhaps that is cheap for data center quality computers, and if one is
making money on transations. But it too much for hosting a medical
record system.

Kevin

Vipen Mahajan

Sep 6, 2008, 6:47:47 PM9/6/08
to Hard...@googlegroups.com
Kevin,
Amazon EC2 is $0.10 per hour so for a 30 day month CPU cost will be:
30*24*0.10 = $74.
The bandwidth cost is $0.17 /G Byte up/down. A reasonable bandwidth of say 512 KB/sec say at 30% load factor, the cost/month :
30*24*60*60*512*0.17*.3/1000000 about $65.
So approx total monthly cost will e $74+65 = $159. NOT 504 for CPU only, as per ur calculations.
Vipen

kdt...@gmail.com

Sep 6, 2008, 9:39:10 PM9/6/08
to Hardhats
Boy, I do feel stupid.... And I like math!

Kevin

On Sep 6, 6:47 pm, "Vipen Mahajan" <vmahaj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Kevin,
> Amazon EC2 is $0.10 per hour so for a 30 day month CPU cost will be:
> 30*24*0.10 = $74.
> The bandwidth cost is $0.17 /G Byte up/down. A reasonable bandwidth of say
> 512 KB/sec say at 30% load factor, the cost/month :
> 30*24*60*60*512*0.17*.3/1000000 about $65.
> So approx total monthly cost will e $74+65 = $159. NOT 504 for CPU only, as
> per ur calculations.
> Vipen
>
> On Sun, Sep 7, 2008 at 2:10 AM, kdt...@gmail.com <kdt...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > This caught my interest, so I looked into it some more...
>
> >http://www.amazon.com/EC2-AWS-Service-Pricing/b/ref=sc_fe_l_2?ie=UTF8...

K.S. Bhaskar

Sep 6, 2008, 9:47:39 PM9/6/08
to Hard...@googlegroups.com
Linode (http://www.linode.com) would appear to be an even better deal.

Regards
-- Bhaskar

On 09/06/2008 06:47 PM, Vipen Mahajan wrote:
> Kevin,
> Amazon EC2 is $0.10 per hour so for a 30 day month CPU cost will be:
> 30*24*0.10 = $74.
> The bandwidth cost is $0.17 /G Byte up/down. A reasonable bandwidth of
> say 512 KB/sec say at 30% load factor, the cost/month :
> 30*24*60*60*512*0.17*.3/1000000 about $65.
> So approx total monthly cost will e $74+65 = $159. NOT 504 for CPU
> only, as per ur calculations.
> Vipen

_____________

Vipen Mahajan

Sep 7, 2008, 8:52:55 AM9/7/08
to Hard...@googlegroups.com
Kevin,
More to the point we share a common interest, get VistA into more hands. My way forward is Cloud Computing, which I am playing with, and hope to be able to do it. With ur deep knowledge, and with Config getting ready, as a virtual machine, can we put in place an outline of an How To, or a process for getting a small doctors setup online, with minimum time say about 4 hours, so he can test Cloud based VistA ? Initially let us not worry about all waivers and problems, just treat it as a demo, NOT for any live production etc.

I have been delving deeper into VistA, its data model, software development process of VA-IT, etc.

You get a workable process/HowTo whatever of your GUI-VistA, in VMware and then probably Xen (I understand it is easier to put Xen virtual machine on EC2), that and testing ur GUI-VistA VM, is my part.

I downloaded 97% of ur BIG 1.9 GB, and Firfox crashed. Lost it all, now I have restarted the download will take 17 hours more. If it was on the Cloud it would take a coiple of clicks only.

Rgards,
Vipen

On Sun, Sep 7, 2008 at 7:09 AM, kdt...@gmail.com <kdt...@gmail.com> wrote:

Boy, I do feel stupid....  And I like math!
[We all do it, you atleast admitted it. TYhats brave.]

Vipen Mahajan

Sep 8, 2008, 12:04:58 PM9/8/08
to Hard...@googlegroups.com
Had a look see at Linode. Nice, its in between shared server hosted and a dedicated co-location server. However it is not as dynamically configurable as Utility computing as Amazon's EC2, or what ever little I know of it.
Regards,
Vipen

I, Valdes

Sep 8, 2008, 5:10:18 PM9/8/08
to Hardhats
FYI, This is one way of doing a KIDS patch installation for this
specific program. I could not include the terminal session because I
did not turn on logging and you generally cannot do this more than
once with the same patch on a production system because it has pre and
post install code. KIDS patch installation brief writeup is as
follows:

Get to the gtm prompt, get into the system via S DUZ=whatever id D
^XUP then go to: EVE -> Prog -> KIDS -> Install

Choose option 1 Load a Distribution then enter the fully qualified
path such as /home/vista/TMG-GUI-CONFIG-1-2.kid
then choose option 6 Install Packages and enter TMG and it should
install.

Answer the prompt questions per the TMG-GUI-CONFIG-1.2.txt file.

kdt...@gmail.com

Sep 8, 2008, 11:03:28 PM9/8/08
to Hardhats
Vipen et al,

See below:

On Sep 7, 8:52 am, "Vipen Mahajan" <vmahaj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Kevin,
> More to the point we share a common interest, get VistA into more hands. My
> way forward is Cloud Computing, which I am playing with, and hope to be able
> to do it. With ur deep knowledge, and with Config getting ready, as a
> virtual machine, can we put in place an outline of an How To, or a process
> for getting a small doctors setup online, with minimum time say about 4
> hours, so he can test Cloud based VistA ? Initially let us not worry about
> all waivers and problems, just treat it as a demo, NOT for any live
> production etc.

There is already a VistA demo server run by the VA. I am not
interested in duplicating that. If we just want to show what it can
do, then make a YouTube video.

> I have been delving deeper into VistA, its data model, software development
> process of VA-IT, etc.
>
> You get a workable process/HowTo whatever of your GUI-VistA, in VMware and
> then probably Xen (I understand it is easier to put Xen virtual machine on
> EC2), that and testing ur GUI-VistA VM, is my part.
>
> I downloaded 97% of ur BIG 1.9 GB, and Firfox crashed. Lost it all, now I
> have restarted the download will take 17 hours more. If it was on the Cloud
> it would take a coiple of clicks only.

I am sorry that you are having a hard time downloading the huge file.
Especially when Zimmer figured out a way to shrink the size by about
50%.

I am not sure that downloading with Firefox is the best way. It can't
resume a download I think. Look around on SourceForge's help site and
it shows how to use WinSCP to download (I think). And it can resume
downloads.

I'm going to start a new thread about VistA in the clouds.

Kevin

kdt...@gmail.com

Sep 8, 2008, 11:27:48 PM9/8/08
to Hardhats
I was working with Ignacio today, and we couldn't get the GUI config
to run on his Windows 2000 platform. It would hang at the splash
screen. It works on our XP's, and others have written that it works
on their computers as well.

Do anyone have any ideas as to what would cause the hang?

Our next step is to make a debugging version with lots of pop up boxes
that document stages passed, so we can see exactly where the bug
occurs.

Kevin

Nancy Anthracite

Sep 9, 2008, 5:51:20 AM9/9/08
to Hard...@googlegroups.com, kdt...@gmail.com
Try putting splash=off in the shortcut.
--
Nancy Anthracite

Vipen Mahajan

Sep 9, 2008, 2:27:24 PM9/9/08
to Hard...@googlegroups.com
Eventually at the third try I have the 1.6GB compressed appliance downloaded. Now I am doing a disk clean up to make space for the exploded virtual machine. Fingers crossed !

Yes I am sure there are better ways to download. But a more basic question, (easier said than done), why all this build/zip up/upload to SourceForge/ then download from  SourceForge, and then unzip? If ( and how?) can we not just do all this development on the Cloud ? Eventually publish an AMI, and people can test it out from the Cloud itself ?

KSB, any takers?

Vipen

ival...@gmail.com

Sep 17, 2008, 4:09:12 PM9/17/08
to Hardhats
Here is a terminal session for installing a KIDS patch. This one is to
get the TMG CPRS client server side working. Just ignore a bunch of
the binary looking characters. It gets to a place where it puts up a
text graphic progress bar which does not show up except as binary mush
but before that is the usable part as to what you enter to install the
patch. The patch file resided at /home/vista. This is on a Fedora 9
box running WorldVistA EHR/VOE 1.0

-- IV

Script started on Wed 17 Sep 2008 02:26:11 PM CDT
]0;vista@vista:~ [?1034h[vista@vista ~]$ gtm

GTM> [?1h =S [C [CD [CU [CZ [C= [C6 [C0 [C [CD [C
[C^ [CX [CU [CP [C [?1l >

Setting up programmer environment
This is a TEST account.

Terminal Type set to: C-VT100

Select OPTION NAME: EVE
1 EVE Systems Manager Menu
2 EVENT CAPTURE (ECS) EXTRACT AU ECX ECS SOURCE AUDIT
Event Capture
(ECS) Extract Audit
3 EVENT CAPTURE DATA ENTRY ECENTER Event Capture Data
Entry
4 EVENT CAPTURE EXTRACT ECXEC Event Capture Extract
5 EVENT CAPTURE MANAGEMENT MENU ECMGR Event Capture
Management Menu
Press <RETURN> to see more, '^' to exit this list, OR
CHOOSE 1-5: 1 EVE Systems Manager Menu

WARNING -- TASK MANAGER DOESN'T SEEM TO BE RUNNING!!!!

You have PENDING ALERTS
Enter "VA to jump to VIEW ALERTS option

Select Systems Manager Menu Option: Programmer Options

You have PENDING ALERTS
Enter "VA to jump to VIEW ALERTS option

Select Programmer Options Option: KIDS Kernel Installation &
Distribution Syste

You have PENDING ALERTS
Enter "VA to jump to VIEW ALERTS option

Select Kernel Installation & Distribution System Option: Installation

You have PENDING ALERTS
Enter "VA to jump to VIEW ALERTS option

Select Installation Option: ?

1 Load a Distribution
2 Verify Checksums in Transport Global
3 Print Transport Global
4 Compare Transport Global to Current System
5 Backup a Transport Global
6 Install Package(s)
Restart Install of Package(s)
Unload a Distribution
Checksum/2nd Line Lists
Directory Listing to MailMan
Find/Delete File in Download Directory

Enter ?? for more options, ??? for brief descriptions, ?OPTION for
help text.

You have PENDING ALERTS
Enter "VA to jump to VIEW ALERTS option

Select Installation Option: 1 Load a Distribution
Enter a Host File: /home/vista/TMG1-1.0-2d.KIDS

KIDS Distribution saved on Jun 21, 2008@15:38:50
Comment: TMG 1*1.0*2c

This Distribution contains Transport Globals for the following
Package(s):
TMG1*1.0*2
Distribution OK!

Want to Continue with Load? YES//

TMG1*1.0*2
Use INSTALL NAME: TMG1*1.0*2 to install this Distribution.

You have PENDING ALERTS
Enter "VA to jump to VIEW ALERTS option

Select Installation Option: ?

1 Load a Distribution
2 Verify Checksums in Transport Global
3 Print Transport Global
4 Compare Transport Global to Current System
5 Backup a Transport Global
6 Install Package(s)
Restart Install of Package(s)
Unload a Distribution
Checksum/2nd Line Lists
Directory Listing to MailMan
Find/Delete File in Download Directory

Enter ?? for more options, ??? for brief descriptions, ?OPTION for
help text.

You have PENDING ALERTS
Enter "VA to jump to VIEW ALERTS option

Select Installation Option: 6 Install Package(s)
Select INSTALL NAME: TMG1*1.0*2 Loaded from Distribution
Loaded from D
istribution 9/17/08@14:27:31
=> TMG 1*1.0*2c ;Created on Jun 21, 2008@15:38:50

This Distribution was loaded on Sep 17, 2008@14:27:31 with header of
TMG 1*1.0*2c ;Created on Jun 21, 2008@15:38:50
It consisted of the following Install(s):
TMG1*1.0*2

Checking TMG1*1.0*2 for overlap with VOE 1.0 ...... OK
No overlap found

Checking TMG1*1.0*2 for overlap with VOE 1.1 ...... OK
No overlap found

Checking TMG1*1.0*2 for overlap with NO HOME 1.0 ...... OK
No overlap found

Checking Install for Package TMG1*1.0*2

Install Questions for TMG1*1.0*2

Incoming Files:

2005.2 NETWORK LOCATION (Partial Definition)
Note: You already have the 'NETWORK LOCATION' File.

8925.1 TIU DOCUMENT DEFINITION (including data)
Note: You already have the 'TIU DOCUMENT DEFINITION' File.
Data will NOT be added.

22706.1 TMG FDA APPLICATION

22706.2 TMG FDA DOSAGE FORM

22706.3 TMG FDA FIRMS

22706.4 TMG FDA FORMULATION

22706.5 TMG FDA LISTING

22706.6 TMG FDA PACKAGES

22706.7 TMG FDA ROUTES

22706.8 TMG FDA FORMS VISTA EQUIVALENTS

22706.82 TMG FDA ROUTES VISTA EQUIVALENTS

22706.9 TMG FDA IMPORT COMPILED

Want KIDS to Rebuild Menu Trees Upon Completion of Install? YES//

Want KIDS to INHIBIT LOGONs during the install? YES//
Want to DISABLE Scheduled Options, Menu Options, and Protocols? YES//
No NO

Enter the Device you want to print the Install messages.
You can queue the install by enter a 'Q' at the device prompt.
Enter a '^' to abort the install.

DEVICE: HOME// TELNET
[0m (B [?
25l = [1;1H [1;1H [J [2J [H [3;20r [0m (B (0 [2;1Hlqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqk [2;1Hqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq [0m (B [0m (B (0 [21;1Hlqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqk [21;1Hqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq [0m (B [0m (B (0 [22;11Hlqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqk [23;11Hx [23;72Hx [24;11Hmqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqj [0m (B [23;12H
25 50 75 [23;1H
0% [24;1HComplete [2;1H [1;1H
TMG1*1.0*2 [2;1H

Install Started for TMG1*1.0*2 :
Sep 17, 2008@14:34:51

Build Distribution Date: Jun 21, 2008

Installing Routines: [23;12H [0m (B [7m [0m (B [23;12H
25 50 75 [23;1H
0 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m [0m (B [23;12H 25
50 75 [23;1H 0 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m
[0m (B [23;13H 25 50
75 [23;1H 2 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m
[0m (B [23;13H 25 50
75 [23;1H 2 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m
[0m (B [23;14H 25 50
75 [23;1H 3 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m
[0m (B [23;15H 25 50
75 [23;1H 5 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m
[0m (B [23;15H 25 50
75 [23;1H 5 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m
[0m (B [23;16H 25 50 75
[23;1H 7 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m [0m (B [23;16H
25 50 75 [23;1H
7 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m [0m (B [23;17H 25
50 75 [23;1H
8 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m [0m (B [23;18H 25
50 75 [23;1H 10 [9;22H%GTM-E-
LABELMISSING, Label referenced but not defined: DISCDIQQQ
%GTM-I-SRCNAM, in source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGDIS.m
[23;12H [0m (B [7m [0m (B [23;18H 25
50 75 [23;1H
10 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m [0m (B [23;19H 25
50 75 [23;1H
12 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m [0m (B [23;20H 25
50 75 [23;1H
13 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m [0m (B [23;20H 25
50 75 [23;1H
13 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m [0m (B [23;21H 25
50 75 [23;1H
15 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m [0m (B [23;21H 25
50 75 [23;1H
15 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m [0m (B [23;22H 25
50 75 [23;1H
17 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m [0m (B [23;23H 25
50 75 [23;1H
18 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m [0m (B [23;23H 25
50 75 [23;1H
18 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m [0m (B [23;24H 25
50 75 [23;1H
20 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m [0m (B [23;25H25
50 75 [23;1H
22 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m [0m (B [23;25H25
50 75 [23;1H
22 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 2 [0m (B [23;26H5
50 75 [23;1H
23 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 [0m (B [23;27H
50 75 [23;1H
25 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 [0m (B [23;27H
50 75 [23;1H
25 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 [0m (B [23;28H
50 75 [23;1H
27 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 [0m (B [23;28H
50 75 [23;1H
27 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 [0m (B [23;29H
50 75 [23;1H
28 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 [0m (B [23;30H
50 75 [23;1H
30 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 [0m (B [23;30H
50 75 [23;1H 30 [9;22H Set R=$
%SQRT^MATH(1-X,11)*R
^-----
At column 9, line 41, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-INVSVN, Invalid special variable name
Set R=$%SQRT^MATH(1-X,11)*R
^-----
At column 14, line 41, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-SPOREOL, Either a space or an end-of-line was expected but not
found
ARCCOS(X,PREC) ;
^-----
At column 0, line 48, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-MULTLAB, This label has been previously defined
Set X=$%SQRT^MATH(VALUE,PREC)
^-----
At column 9, line 69, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-INVSVN, Invalid special variable name
Set X=$%SQRT^MATH(VALUE,PREC)
^-----
At column 14, line 69, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-SPOREOL, Either a space or an end-of-line was expected but not
found
. Set VALUE=$%PI^MATH()/2*X
^-----
At column 15, line 78, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-INVSVN, Invalid special variable name
. Set VALUE=$%PI^MATH()/2*X
^-----
At column 18, line 78, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-SPOREOL, Either a space or an end-of-line was expected but not
found
. Set X=$%SQRT^MATH(VALUE,PREC)
^-----
At column 11, line 92, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-INVSVN, Invalid special variable name
. Set X=$%SQRT^MATH(VALUE,PREC)
^-----
At column 16, line 92, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-SPOREOL, Either a space or an end-of-line was expected but not
found
. Set VALUE=$%ARCTAN^MATH(X,PREC)*SIGS
^-----
At column 15, line 98, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-INVSVN, Invalid special variable name
. Set VALUE=$%ARCTAN^MATH(X,PREC)*SIGS
^-----
At column 22, line 98, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-SPOREOL, Either a space or an end-of-line was expected but not
found
Quit $Select(SIG<0:$%PI^MATH()-VALUE,1:VALUE)
^-----
At column 22, line 107, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-INVSVN, Invalid special variable name
Quit $Select(SIG<0:$%PI^MATH()-VALUE,1:VALUE)
^-----
At column 25, line 107, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-RPARENMISSING, Right parenthesis expected
Set SQ=$%SQRT^MATH(X*X-1,PREC)
^-----
At column 10, line 121, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-INVSVN, Invalid special variable name
Set SQ=$%SQRT^MATH(X*X-1,PREC)
^-----
At column 15, line 121, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-SPOREOL, Either a space or an end-of-line was expected but not
found
Quit $%LOG^MATH(X+SQ,PREC)
^-----
At column 8, line 122, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-INVSVN, Invalid special variable name
Quit $%LOG^MATH(X+SQ,PREC)
^-----
At column 12, line 122, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-SPOREOL, Either a space or an end-of-line was expected but not
found
Quit $%ARCTAN^MATH(X,PREC)
^-----
At column 8, line 129, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-INVSVN, Invalid special variable name
Quit $%ARCTAN^MATH(X,PREC)
^-----
At column 15, line 129, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-SPOREOL, Either a space or an end-of-line was expected but not
found
Set L1=$%LOG^MATH(X+1,PREC)
^-----
At column 10, line 142, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-INVSVN, Invalid special variable name
Set L1=$%LOG^MATH(X+1,PREC)
^-----
At column 14, line 142, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-SPOREOL, Either a space or an end-of-line was expected but not
found
Set L2=$%LOG^MATH(X-1,PREC)
^-----
At column 10, line 143, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-INVSVN, Invalid special variable name
Set L2=$%LOG^MATH(X-1,PREC)
^-----
At column 14, line 143, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-SPOREOL, Either a space or an end-of-line was expected but not
found
Quit $%ARCSIN^MATH(X,PREC)
^-----
At column 8, line 151, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-INVSVN, Invalid special variable name
Quit $%ARCSIN^MATH(X,PREC)
^-----
At column 15, line 151, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-SPOREOL, Either a space or an end-of-line was expected but not
found
Quit $%ARCCOS^MATH(X,PREC)
^-----
At column 8, line 158, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-INVSVN, Invalid special variable name
Quit $%ARCCOS^MATH(X,PREC)
^-----
At column 15, line 158, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-SPOREOL, Either a space or an end-of-line was expected but not
found
Set R=$%SQRT^MATH(1-X,11)*R
^-----
At column 9, line 182, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-INVSVN, Invalid special variable name
Set R=$%SQRT^MATH(1-X,11)*R
^-----
At column 14, line 182, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-SPOREOL, Either a space or an end-of-line was expected but not
found
Set R=$%PI^MATH()/2-R
^-----
At column 9, line 185, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-INVSVN, Invalid special variable name
Set R=$%PI^MATH()/2-R
^-----
At column 12, line 185, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-SPOREOL, Either a space or an end-of-line was expected but not
found
ARCSIN(X,PREC) ;
^-----
At column 0, line 190, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-MULTLAB, This label has been previously defined
. Set VALUE=$%PI^MATH()/2*X
^-----
At column 15, line 200, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-INVSVN, Invalid special variable name
. Set VALUE=$%PI^MATH()/2*X
^-----
At column 18, line 200, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-SPOREOL, Either a space or an end-of-line was expected but not
found
. Set X=$%SQRT^MATH(VALUE,PREC)
^-----
At column 11, line 214, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-INVSVN, Invalid special variable name
. Set X=$%SQRT^MATH(VALUE,PREC)
^-----
At column 16, line 214, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-SPOREOL, Either a space or an end-of-line was expected but not
found
. Set VALUE=$%ARCTAN^MATH(X,PREC)*SIGS
^-----
At column 15, line 219, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-INVSVN, Invalid special variable name
. Set VALUE=$%ARCTAN^MATH(X,PREC)*SIGS
^-----
At column 22, line 219, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-SPOREOL, Either a space or an end-of-line was expected but not
found
Set SQ=$%SQRT^MATH(X*X+1,PREC)
^-----
At column 10, line 242, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-INVSVN, Invalid special variable name
Set SQ=$%SQRT^MATH(X*X+1,PREC)
^-----
At column 15, line 242, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-SPOREOL, Either a space or an end-of-line was expected but not
found
Quit $%LOG^MATH(X+SQ,PREC)
^-----
At column 8, line 243, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-INVSVN, Invalid special variable name
Quit $%LOG^MATH(X+SQ,PREC)
^-----
At column 12, line 243, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-SPOREOL, Either a space or an end-of-line was expected but not
found
Set L=X,VALUE=$%PI^MATH()/2-(1/X),SIGN=1
^-----
At column 17, line 260, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-INVSVN, Invalid special variable name
Set L=X,VALUE=$%PI^MATH()/2-(1/X),SIGN=1
^-----
At column 20, line 260, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-SPOREOL, Either a space or an end-of-line was expected but not
found
. Set X=$%SQRT^MATH(VALUE,PREC)
^-----
At column 11, line 273, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-INVSVN, Invalid special variable name
. Set X=$%SQRT^MATH(VALUE,PREC)
^-----
At column 16, line 273, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-SPOREOL, Either a space or an end-of-line was expected but not
found
. . Set VALUE=$%PI^MATH()/2*X
^-----
At column 17, line 277, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-INVSVN, Invalid special variable name
. . Set VALUE=$%PI^MATH()/2*X
^-----
At column 20, line 277, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-SPOREOL, Either a space or an end-of-line was expected but not
found
. . Set X=$%SQRT^MATH(VALUE)
^-----
At column 13, line 282, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-INVSVN, Invalid special variable name
. . Set X=$%SQRT^MATH(VALUE)
^-----
At column 18, line 282, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-SPOREOL, Either a space or an end-of-line was expected but not
found
Set VALUE=$Select(FOLD:$%PI^MATH()/2-VALUE,1:VALUE)
^-----
At column 26, line 303, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-INVSVN, Invalid special variable name
Set VALUE=$Select(FOLD:$%PI^MATH()/2-VALUE,1:VALUE)
^-----
At column 29, line 303, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-RPARENMISSING, Right parenthesis expected
Quit $%LOG^MATH(1+X/(1-X),PREC)/2
^-----
At column 8, line 319, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-INVSVN, Invalid special variable name
Quit $%LOG^MATH(1+X/(1-X),PREC)/2
^-----
At column 12, line 319, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-SPOREOL, Either a space or an end-of-line was expected but not
found
Quit $%SQRT^MATH(ZRE*ZRE+(ZIM*ZIM))
^-----
At column 8, line 326, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-INVSVN, Invalid special variable name
Quit $%SQRT^MATH(ZRE*ZRE+(ZIM*ZIM))
^-----
At column 13, line 326, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-SPOREOL, Either a space or an end-of-line was expected but not
found
Set IA=$%CMUL^MATH(Z,"0%1")
^-----
At column 10, line 346, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-INVSVN, Invalid special variable name
Set IA=$%CMUL^MATH(Z,"0%1")
^-----
At column 15, line 346, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-SPOREOL, Either a space or an end-of-line was expected but not
found
Set E1=$%CEXP^MATH(IA,PREC)
^-----
At column 10, line 347, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-INVSVN, Invalid special variable name
Set E1=$%CEXP^MATH(IA,PREC)
^-----
At column 15, line 347, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-SPOREOL, Either a space or an end-of-line was expected but not
found
Set E2=$%CEXP^MATH(IA,PREC)
^-----
At column 10, line 349, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-INVSVN, Invalid special variable name
Set E2=$%CEXP^MATH(IA,PREC)
^-----
At column 15, line 349, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-SPOREOL, Either a space or an end-of-line was expected but not
found
Set IA=$%CADD^MATH(E1,E2)
^-----
At column 10, line 350, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-INVSVN, Invalid special variable name
Set IA=$%CADD^MATH(E1,E2)
^-----
At column 15, line 350, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-SPOREOL, Either a space or an end-of-line was expected but not
found
Quit $%CMUL^MATH(IA,"0.5%0")
^-----
At column 8, line 351, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-INVSVN, Invalid special variable name
Quit $%CMUL^MATH(IA,"0.5%0")
^-----
At column 13, line 351, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-SPOREOL, Either a space or an end-of-line was expected but not
found
Set R=$%EXP^MATH(ZRE,PREC)
^-----
At column 9, line 375, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-INVSVN, Invalid special variable name
Set R=$%EXP^MATH(ZRE,PREC)
^-----
At column 13, line 375, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-SPOREOL, Either a space or an end-of-line was expected but not
found
Quit R*$%COS^MATH(ZIM,PREC)_"%"_(R*$%SIN^MATH(ZIM,PREC))
^-----
At column 10, line 376, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-INVSVN, Invalid special variable name
Quit R*$%COS^MATH(ZIM,PREC)_"%"_(R*$%SIN^MATH(ZIM,PREC))
^-----
At column 14, line 376, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-SPOREOL, Either a space or an end-of-line was expected but not
found
Set ABS=$%CABS^MATH(Z)
^-----
At column 11, line 388, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-INVSVN, Invalid special variable name
Set ABS=$%CABS^MATH(Z)
^-----
At column 16, line 388, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-SPOREOL, Either a space or an end-of-line was expected but not
found
Set ARG=$%ARCTAN^MATH(ZIM/ZRE,PREC)
^-----
At column 11, line 393, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-INVSVN, Invalid special variable name
Set ARG=$%ARCTAN^MATH(ZIM/ZRE,PREC)
^-----
At column 18, line 393, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-SPOREOL, Either a space or an end-of-line was expected but not
found
Quit $%LOG^MATH(ABS,PREC)_"%"_ARG
^-----
At column 8, line 396, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-INVSVN, Invalid special variable name
Quit $%LOG^MATH(ABS,PREC)_"%"_ARG
^-----
At column 12, line 396, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-SPOREOL, Either a space or an end-of-line was expected but not
found
Set:X[":" X=$%DMSDEC^MATH(X)
^-----
At column 15, line 427, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-INVSVN, Invalid special variable name
Set:X[":" X=$%DMSDEC^MATH(X)
^-----
At column 22, line 427, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-SPOREOL, Either a space or an end-of-line was expected but not
found
Set X=X#(2*$%PI^MATH())
^-----
At column 14, line 431, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-INVSVN, Invalid special variable name
Set X=X#(2*$%PI^MATH())
^-----
At column 17, line 431, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-RPARENMISSING, Right parenthesis expected
COS(X) ;
^-----
At column 0, line 441, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-MULTLAB, This label has been previously defined
Set PI=$%PI^MATH(),X=X#(PI*2),SIGN=1
^-----
At column 10, line 457, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-INVSVN, Invalid special variable name
Set PI=$%PI^MATH(),X=X#(PI*2),SIGN=1
^-----
At column 13, line 457, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-SPOREOL, Either a space or an end-of-line was expected but not
found
Set:X[":" X=$%DMSDEC^MATH(X)
^-----
At column 15, line 491, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-INVSVN, Invalid special variable name
Set:X[":" X=$%DMSDEC^MATH(X)
^-----
At column 22, line 491, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-SPOREOL, Either a space or an end-of-line was expected but not
found
Set X=X#(2*$%PI^MATH())
^-----
At column 14, line 501, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-INVSVN, Invalid special variable name
Set X=X#(2*$%PI^MATH())
^-----
At column 17, line 501, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-RPARENMISSING, Right parenthesis expected
Set SINH=$%SINH^MATH(X,PREC)
^-----
At column 12, line 522, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-INVSVN, Invalid special variable name
Set SINH=$%SINH^MATH(X,PREC)
^-----
At column 17, line 522, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-SPOREOL, Either a space or an end-of-line was expected but not
found
Quit $%COSH^MATH(X,PREC)/SINH
^-----
At column 8, line 524, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-INVSVN, Invalid special variable name
Quit $%COSH^MATH(X,PREC)/SINH
^-----
At column 13, line 524, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-SPOREOL, Either a space or an end-of-line was expected but not
found
Set PI=$%PI^MATH()
^-----
At column 10, line 545, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-INVSVN, Invalid special variable name
Set PI=$%PI^MATH()
^-----
At column 13, line 545, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-SPOREOL, Either a space or an end-of-line was expected but not
found
Set R=$%SQRT^MATH(ZRE*ZRE+(ZIM*ZIM),PREC)
^-----
At column 9, line 550, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-INVSVN, Invalid special variable name
Set R=$%SQRT^MATH(ZRE*ZRE+(ZIM*ZIM),PREC)
^-----
At column 14, line 550, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-SPOREOL, Either a space or an end-of-line was expected but not
found
If ZRE Set TH=$%ARCTAN^MATH(ZIM/ZRE,PREC)
^-----
At column 17, line 556, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-INVSVN, Invalid special variable name
If ZRE Set TH=$%ARCTAN^MATH(ZIM/ZRE,PREC)
^-----
At column 24, line 556, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-SPOREOL, Either a space or an end-of-line was expected but not
found
Set RHO=$%LOG^MATH(R,PREC)
^-----
At column 11, line 564, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-INVSVN, Invalid special variable name
Set RHO=$%LOG^MATH(R,PREC)
^-----
At column 15, line 564, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-SPOREOL, Either a space or an end-of-line was expected but not
found
Set AR=$%EXP^MATH(RHO*NRE-(TH*NIM),PREC)
^-----
At column 10, line 565, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-INVSVN, Invalid special variable name
Set AR=$%EXP^MATH(RHO*NRE-(TH*NIM),PREC)
^-----
At column 14, line 565, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-SPOREOL, Either a space or an end-of-line was expected but not
found
Quit AR*$%COS^MATH(PHI,PREC)_"%"_(AR*$%SIN^MATH(PHI,PREC))
^-----
At column 11, line 567, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-INVSVN, Invalid special variable name
Quit AR*$%COS^MATH(PHI,PREC)_"%"_(AR*$%SIN^MATH(PHI,PREC))
^-----
At column 15, line 567, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-SPOREOL, Either a space or an end-of-line was expected but not
found
Set:X[":" X=$%DMSDEC^MATH(X)
^-----
At column 15, line 579, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-INVSVN, Invalid special variable name
Set:X[":" X=$%DMSDEC^MATH(X)
^-----
At column 22, line 579, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-SPOREOL, Either a space or an end-of-line was expected but not
found
Set X=X#(2*$%PI^MATH())
^-----
At column 14, line 587, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-INVSVN, Invalid special variable name
Set X=X#(2*$%PI^MATH())
^-----
At column 17, line 587, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-RPARENMISSING, Right parenthesis expected
Quit 1/$%SINH^MATH(X,$Get(PREC,11))
^-----
At column 10, line 602, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-INVSVN, Invalid special variable name
Quit 1/$%SINH^MATH(X,$Get(PREC,11))
^-----
At column 15, line 602, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-SPOREOL, Either a space or an end-of-line was expected but not
found
Set IA=$%CMUL^MATH(Z,"0%1")
^-----
At column 10, line 616, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-INVSVN, Invalid special variable name
Set IA=$%CMUL^MATH(Z,"0%1")
^-----
At column 15, line 616, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-SPOREOL, Either a space or an end-of-line was expected but not
found
Set E1=$%CEXP^MATH(IA,PREC)
^-----
At column 10, line 617, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-INVSVN, Invalid special variable name
Set E1=$%CEXP^MATH(IA,PREC)
^-----
At column 15, line 617, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-SPOREOL, Either a space or an end-of-line was expected but not
found
Set E2=$%CEXP^MATH(IA,PREC)
^-----
At column 10, line 619, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-INVSVN, Invalid special variable name
Set E2=$%CEXP^MATH(IA,PREC)
^-----
At column 15, line 619, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-SPOREOL, Either a space or an end-of-line was expected but not
found
Set IA=$%CSUB^MATH(E1,E2)
^-----
At column 10, line 620, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-INVSVN, Invalid special variable name
Set IA=$%CSUB^MATH(E1,E2)
^-----
At column 15, line 620, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-SPOREOL, Either a space or an end-of-line was expected but not
found
Set IA=$%CMUL^MATH(IA,"0.5%0")
^-----
At column 10, line 621, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-INVSVN, Invalid special variable name
Set IA=$%CMUL^MATH(IA,"0.5%0")
^-----
At column 15, line 621, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-SPOREOL, Either a space or an end-of-line was expected but not
found
Quit $%CMUL^MATH("0%-1",IA)
^-----
At column 8, line 622, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-INVSVN, Invalid special variable name
Quit $%CMUL^MATH("0%-1",IA)
^-----
At column 13, line 622, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-SPOREOL, Either a space or an end-of-line was expected but not
found
. KVALUE R(ROW,COL) SET ANY=0
^-----
At column 4, line 717, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-INVCMD, Invalid command keyword encountered
QUIT $%MTXDET^MATH(.T,N-1)
^-----
At column 8, line 734, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-INVSVN, Invalid special variable name
QUIT $%MTXDET^MATH(.T,N-1)
^-----
At column 15, line 734, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-SPOREOL, Either a space or an end-of-line was expected but not
found
. KVALUE R(ROW,COL)
^-----
At column 4, line 746, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-INVCMD, Invalid command keyword encountered
. SET DET=$GET(A(1,I))*$%MTXCOF^MATH(.A,1,I,N)*SIGN+DET
^-----
At column 26, line 769, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-INVSVN, Invalid special variable name
. SET DET=$GET(A(1,I))*$%MTXCOF^MATH(.A,1,I,N)*SIGN+DET
^-----
At column 33, line 769, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-SPOREOL, Either a space or an end-of-line was expected but not
found
IF '$%MTXDET^MATH(.A,M) QUIT 0
^-----
At column 7, line 782, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-INVSVN, Invalid special variable name
IF '$%MTXDET^MATH(.A,M) QUIT 0
^-----
At column 14, line 782, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-SPOREOL, Either a space or an end-of-line was expected but not
found
SET X=$%MTXCOPY^MATH(.A,.T,N,N)
^-----
At column 9, line 787, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-INVSVN, Invalid special variable name
SET X=$%MTXCOPY^MATH(.A,.T,N,N)
^-----
At column 17, line 787, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-SPOREOL, Either a space or an end-of-line was expected but not
found
SET X=$%MTXCOPY^MATH(.B,.R,N,M)
^-----
At column 9, line 788, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-INVSVN, Invalid special variable name
SET X=$%MTXCOPY^MATH(.B,.R,N,M)
^-----
At column 17, line 788, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-SPOREOL, Either a space or an end-of-line was expected but not
found
QUIT $SELECT(M=N:$%MTXDET^MATH(.R,M),1:1)
^-----
At column 20, line 852, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-INVSVN, Invalid special variable name
QUIT $SELECT(M=N:$%MTXDET^MATH(.R,M),1:1)
^-----
At column 27, line 852, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-RPARENMISSING, Right parenthesis expected
SET X=$%MTXUNIT^MATH(.T,N)
^-----
At column 9, line 862, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-INVSVN, Invalid special variable name
SET X=$%MTXUNIT^MATH(.T,N)
^-----
At column 17, line 862, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-SPOREOL, Either a space or an end-of-line was expected but not
found
QUIT $%MTXEQU^MATH(.A,.T,.R,N,N)
^-----
At column 8, line 863, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-INVSVN, Invalid special variable name
QUIT $%MTXEQU^MATH(.A,.T,.R,N,N)
^-----
At column 15, line 863, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-SPOREOL, Either a space or an end-of-line was expected but not
found
. KVALUE R(I,J)
^-----
At column 4, line 878, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-INVCMD, Invalid command keyword encountered
. KVALUE R(ROW,COL)
^-----
At column 4, line 900, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-INVCMD, Invalid command keyword encountered
. KVALUE R(ROW,COL) SET ANY=0
^-----
At column 4, line 917, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-INVCMD, Invalid command keyword encountered
. . IF J'>N,J'>M KVALUE R(J,J) SET:D1 R(J,J)=V1
^-----
At column 19, line 942, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-INVCMD, Invalid command keyword encountered
. IF K'>M,J'>N KVALUE R(K,J) SET:D2 R(K,J)=V2
^-----
At column 17, line 947, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-INVCMD, Invalid command keyword encountered
. IF J'>M,K'>N KVALUE R(J,K) SET:D1 R(J,K)=V1
^-----
At column 17, line 948, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-INVCMD, Invalid command keyword encountered
. KVALUE R(ROW,COL)
^-----
At column 4, line 960, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-INVCMD, Invalid command keyword encountered
Set:X[":" X=$%DMSDEC^MATH(X)
^-----
At column 15, line 1028, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-INVSVN, Invalid special variable name
Set:X[":" X=$%DMSDEC^MATH(X)
^-----
At column 22, line 1028, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-SPOREOL, Either a space or an end-of-line was expected but not
found
Set X=X#(2*$%PI^MATH())
^-----
At column 14, line 1032, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-INVSVN, Invalid special variable name
Set X=X#(2*$%PI^MATH())
^-----
At column 17, line 1032, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-RPARENMISSING, Right parenthesis expected
Quit 1/$%COSH^MATH(X,$Get(PREC,11))
^-----
At column 10, line 1046, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-INVSVN, Invalid special variable name
Quit 1/$%COSH^MATH(X,$Get(PREC,11))
^-----
At column 15, line 1046, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-SPOREOL, Either a space or an end-of-line was expected but not
found
Set:X[":" X=$%DMSDEC^MATH(X)
^-----
At column 15, line 1063, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-INVSVN, Invalid special variable name
Set:X[":" X=$%DMSDEC^MATH(X)
^-----
At column 22, line 1063, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-SPOREOL, Either a space or an end-of-line was expected but not
found
Set X=X#(2*$%PI^MATH())
^-----
At column 14, line 1067, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-INVSVN, Invalid special variable name
Set X=X#(2*$%PI^MATH())
^-----
At column 17, line 1067, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-RPARENMISSING, Right parenthesis expected
SIN(X) ;
^-----
At column 0, line 1077, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-MULTLAB, This label has been previously defined
Set PI=$%PI^MATH(),X=X#(PI*2),SIGN=1
^-----
At column 10, line 1093, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-INVSVN, Invalid special variable name
Set PI=$%PI^MATH(),X=X#(PI*2),SIGN=1
^-----
At column 13, line 1093, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-SPOREOL, Either a space or an end-of-line was expected but not
found
If X<1 Quit 1/$%SQRT^MATH(1/X,PREC)
^-----
At column 17, line 1137, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-INVSVN, Invalid special variable name
If X<1 Quit 1/$%SQRT^MATH(1/X,PREC)
^-----
At column 22, line 1137, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-SPOREOL, Either a space or an end-of-line was expected but not
found
Set:X[":" X=$%DMSDEC^MATH(X)
^-----
At column 15, line 1163, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-INVSVN, Invalid special variable name
Set:X[":" X=$%DMSDEC^MATH(X)
^-----
At column 22, line 1163, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-SPOREOL, Either a space or an end-of-line was expected but not
found
Set X=X#(2*$%PI^MATH())
^-----
At column 14, line 1167, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-INVSVN, Invalid special variable name
Set X=X#(2*$%PI^MATH())
^-----
At column 17, line 1167, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-RPARENMISSING, Right parenthesis expected
Set X=X#(2*$%PI^MATH())
^-----
At column 14, line 1174, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-INVSVN, Invalid special variable name
Set X=X#(2*$%PI^MATH())
^-----
At column 17, line 1174, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-RPARENMISSING, Right parenthesis expected
Quit $%SINH^MATH(X,PREC)/$%COSH^MATH(X,PREC)
^-----
At column 8, line 1192, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-INVSVN, Invalid special variable name
Quit $%SINH^MATH(X,PREC)/$%COSH^MATH(X,PREC)
^-----
At column 13, line 1192, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGMATH.m
%GTM-E-SPOREOL, Either a space or an end-of-line was expected but not
found
[23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 [0m (B [23;31H
50 75 [23;1H
32 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 [0m (B [23;31H
50 75 [23;1H
32 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 [0m (B [23;32H
50 75 [23;1H
33 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 [0m (B [23;33H
50 75 [23;1H
35 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 [0m (B [23;33H
50 75 [23;1H
35 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 [0m (B [23;34H
50 75 [23;1H
37 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 [0m (B [23;35H
50 75 [23;1H
38 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 [0m (B [23;35H
50 75 [23;1H
38 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 [0m (B [23;36H
50 75 [23;1H
40 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 [0m (B [23;36H
50 75 [23;1H
40 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 [0m (B [23;37H
50 75 [23;1H
42 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 [0m (B [23;38H
50 75 [23;1H
43 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 [0m (B [23;38H
50 75 [23;1H
43 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 [0m (B [23;39H
50 75 [23;1H
45 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25
[0m (B [23;40H50 75 [23;1H
47 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25
[0m (B [23;40H50 75 [23;1H
47 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25
5 [0m (B [23;41H0 75 [23;1H
48 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25
50 [0m (B [23;42H 75 [23;1H
50 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25
50 [0m (B [23;42H 75 [23;1H
50 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 50
[0m (B [23;43H 75 [23;1H
52 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 50
[0m (B [23;43H 75 [23;1H
52 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 50
[0m (B [23;44H 75 [23;1H
53 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 50
[0m (B [23;45H 75 [23;1H
55 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 50
[0m (B [23;45H 75 [23;1H
55 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 50
[0m (B [23;46H 75 [23;1H
57 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 50
[0m (B [23;46H 75 [23;1H
57 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 50
[0m (B [23;47H 75 [23;1H
58 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 50
[0m (B [23;48H 75 [23;1H
60 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 50
[0m (B [23;48H 75 [23;1H
60 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 50
[0m (B [23;49H 75 [23;1H
62 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 50
[0m (B [23;50H 75 [23;1H
63 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 50
[0m (B [23;50H 75 [23;1H
63 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 50
[0m (B [23;51H 75 [23;1H
65 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 50
[0m (B [23;51H 75 [23;1H
65 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 50
[0m (B [23;52H 75 [23;1H
67 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 50
[0m (B [23;53H 75 [23;1H 68 [9;22H%GTM-E-
LABELMISSING, Label referenced but not defined: PrepDocX
%GTM-I-SRCNAM, in source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGPUTN0.m
%GTM-E-LABELMISSING, Label referenced but not defined: PrepDocX
%GTM-I-SRCNAM, in source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGPUTN0.m
%GTM-E-LABELMISSING, Label referenced but not defined: PrepDocX
%GTM-I-SRCNAM, in source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGPUTN0.m
%GTM-E-LABELMISSING, Label referenced but not defined: PrepDocX
%GTM-I-SRCNAM, in source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGPUTN0.m
[23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 50
[0m (B [23;53H 75 [23;1H 68 [9;22H TMGQIO ;TMG/kst/
Quiet IO routines ;03/25/06
^-----
At column 2, line 1, source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGQIO.m
%GTM-E-INVCMD, Invalid command keyword encountered
[23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 50
[0m (B [23;54H 75 [23;1H
70 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 50
[0m (B [23;55H75 [23;1H
72 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 50
[0m (B [23;55H75 [23;1H
72 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 50
7 [0m (B [23;56H5 [23;1H
73 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 50
75 [0m (B [23;57H [23;1H
75 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 50
75 [0m (B [23;57H [23;1H
75 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 50
75 [0m (B [23;58H [23;1H
77 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 50
75 [0m (B [23;58H [23;1H
77 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 50
75 [0m (B [23;59H [23;1H
78 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 50
75 [0m (B [23;60H [23;1H
80 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 50
75 [0m (B [23;60H [23;1H
80 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 50
75 [0m (B [23;61H [23;1H
82 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 50
75 [0m (B [23;61H [23;1H 82 [9;22H%GTM-E-
LABELMISSING, Label referenced but not defined: SummarizeBatch
%GTM-I-SRCNAM, in source module /home/vista/EHR/r/TMGTRNRP.m
[23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 50 75
[0m (B [23;62H [23;1H
83 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 50
75 [0m (B [23;63H [23;1H
85 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 50
75 [0m (B [23;63H [23;1H
85 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 50
75 [0m (B [23;64H [23;1H
87 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 50
75 [0m (B [23;65H [23;1H
88 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 50
75 [0m (B [23;65H [23;1H
88 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 50
75 [0m (B [23;66H [23;1H
90 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 50
75 [0m (B [23;66H [23;1H
90 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 50
75 [0m (B [23;67H [23;1H
92 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 50
75 [0m (B [23;68H [23;1H
93 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 50
75 [0m (B [23;68H [23;1H
93 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 50
75 [0m (B [23;69H [23;1H
95 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 50
75 [0m (B [23;70H [23;1H
97 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 50
75 [0m (B [23;70H [23;1H
97 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 50
75 [0m (B [23;71H [23;1H
98 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 50
75 [0m (B [23;72H [23;1H
100 [9;22H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25
50 75 [0m (B [23;72H [23;1H 100 [9;22H
Sep 17, 2008@14:34:55

Installing Data Dictionaries:
[23;12H [0m (B [7m [0m (B [23;12H 25
50 75 [23;1H
0 [12;32H [23;12H [0m (B [7m [0m (B [23;16H 25
50 75 [23;1H
7 [12;32H [23;12H [0m (B [7m [0m (B [23;21H 25
50 75 [23;1H
15 [12;32H [23;12H [0m (B [7m
25 [0m (B [23;27H 50 75
[23;1H 25 [12;32H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25
[0m (B [23;31H 50 75 [23;1H
32 [12;32H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25
[0m (B [23;36H 50 75 [23;1H
40 [12;32H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25
50 [0m (B [23;42H 75 [23;1H
50 [12;32H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 50
[0m (B [23;46H 75 [23;1H
57 [12;32H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 50
[0m (B [23;51H 75 [23;1H
65 [12;32H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25
50 75 [0m (B [23;57H [23;1H
75 [12;32H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25
50 75 [0m (B [23;61H [23;1H
82 [12;32H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25
50 75 [0m (B [23;66H [23;1H
90 [12;32H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25
50 75 [0m (B [23;72H [23;1H
100 [12;32H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25
50 75 [0m (B [23;72H [23;1H 100 [12;32H
Sep 17, 2008@14:34:56

Installing PACKAGE COMPONENTS:

Installing PRINT
TEMPLATE [23;12H [0m (B [7m [0m (B [23;12H 25
50 75 [23;1H
0 [17;27H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 50
75 [0m (B [23;72H [23;1H
100 [17;27H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25
50 75 [0m (B [23;72H [23;1H 100 [17;27H

Installing FORM [23;12H [0m (B [7m [0m (B [23;12H
25 50 75 [23;1H
0 [19;17H [23;12H [0m (B [7m [0m (B [23;24H 25
50 75 [23;1H
20 [19;17H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25
[0m (B [23;36H 50 75 [23;1H
40 [19;17H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 50
[0m (B [23;48H 75 [23;1H
60 [19;17H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25
50 75 [0m (B [23;60H [23;1H
80 [19;17H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25
50 75 [0m (B [23;72H [23;1H
100 [19;17H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25
50 75 [0m (B [23;72H [23;1H 100 [19;17H

Installing REMOTE
PROCEDURE [23;12H [0m (B [7m [0m (B [23;12H 25
50 75 [23;1H
0 [20;29H [23;12H [0m (B [7m [0m (B [23;16H 25
50 75 [23;1H
7 [20;29H [23;12H [0m (B [7m [0m (B [23;20H 25
50 75 [23;1H
13 [20;29H [23;12H [0m (B [7m [0m (B [23;24H
25 50 75 [23;1H
20 [20;29H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25
[0m (B [23;29H 50 75 [23;1H
28 [20;29H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25
[0m (B [23;33H 50 75 [23;1H
35 [20;29H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25
[0m (B [23;37H 50 75 [23;1H
42 [20;29H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25
50 [0m (B [23;42H 75 [23;1H
50 [20;29H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 50
[0m (B [23;46H 75 [23;1H
57 [20;29H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 50
[0m (B [23;50H 75 [23;1H
63 [20;29H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 50
[0m (B [23;54H 75 [23;1H
70 [20;29H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25
50 75 [0m (B [23;59H [23;1H
78 [20;29H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25
50 75 [0m (B [23;63H [23;1H
85 [20;29H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25
50 75 [0m (B [23;67H [23;1H
92 [20;29H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25
50 75 [0m (B [23;72H [23;1H
100 [20;29H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25
50 75 [0m (B [23;72H [23;1H 100 [20;29H

Installing OPTION [23;12H [0m (B [7m [0m (B [23;12H
25 50 75 [23;1H
0 [20;19H [23;12H [0m (B [7m [0m (B [23;13H 25
50 75 [23;1H
2 [20;19H [23;12H [0m (B [7m [0m (B [23;14H 25
50 75 [23;1H
3 [20;19H [23;12H [0m (B [7m [0m (B [23;15H 25
50 75 [23;1H
5 [20;19H [23;12H [0m (B [7m [0m (B [23;16H 25
50 75 [23;1H
7 [20;19H [23;12H [0m (B [7m [0m (B [23;17H 25
50 75 [23;1H
8 [20;19H [23;12H [0m (B [7m [0m (B [23;18H 25
50 75 [23;1H
10 [20;19H [23;12H [0m (B [7m [0m (B [23;20H
25 50 75 [23;1H
13 [20;19H [23;12H [0m (B [7m [0m (B [23;21H
25 50 75 [23;1H
15 [20;19H [23;12H [0m (B [7m [0m (B [23;22H
25 50 75 [23;1H
17 [20;19H [23;12H [0m (B [7m [0m (B [23;23H
25 50 75 [23;1H
18 [20;19H [23;12H [0m (B [7m [0m (B [23;24H
25 50 75 [23;1H
20 [20;19H [23;12H [0m (B [7m
[0m (B [23;25H25 50 75
[23;1H 22 [20;19H [23;12H [0m (B [7m
25 [0m (B [23;27H 50 75
[23;1H 25 [20;19H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25
[0m (B [23;28H 50 75 [23;1H
27 [20;19H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25
[0m (B [23;29H 50 75 [23;1H
28 [20;19H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25
[0m (B [23;30H 50 75 [23;1H
30 [20;19H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25
[0m (B [23;31H 50 75 [23;1H
32 [20;19H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25
[0m (B [23;32H 50 75 [23;1H
33 [20;19H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25
[0m (B [23;33H 50 75 [23;1H
35 [20;19H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25
[0m (B [23;35H 50 75 [23;1H
38 [20;19H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25
[0m (B [23;36H 50 75 [23;1H
40 [20;19H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25
[0m (B [23;37H 50 75 [23;1H
42 [20;19H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25
[0m (B [23;38H 50 75 [23;1H
43 [20;19H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25
[0m (B [23;39H 50 75 [23;1H
45 [20;19H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25
[0m (B [23;40H50 75 [23;1H
47 [20;19H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25
50 [0m (B [23;42H 75 [23;1H
50 [20;19H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 50
[0m (B [23;43H 75 [23;1H
52 [20;19H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 50
[0m (B [23;44H 75 [23;1H
53 [20;19H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 50
[0m (B [23;45H 75 [23;1H
55 [20;19H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 50
[0m (B [23;46H 75 [23;1H
57 [20;19H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 50
[0m (B [23;47H 75 [23;1H
58 [20;19H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 50
[0m (B [23;48H 75 [23;1H
60 [20;19H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 50
[0m (B [23;50H 75 [23;1H
63 [20;19H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 50
[0m (B [23;51H 75 [23;1H
65 [20;19H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 50
[0m (B [23;52H 75 [23;1H
67 [20;19H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 50
[0m (B [23;53H 75 [23;1H
68 [20;19H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 50
[0m (B [23;54H 75 [23;1H
70 [20;19H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25
50 [0m (B [23;55H75 [23;1H
72 [20;19H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25
50 75 [0m (B [23;57H [23;1H
75 [20;19H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25
50 75 [0m (B [23;58H [23;1H
77 [20;19H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25
50 75 [0m (B [23;59H [23;1H
78 [20;19H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25
50 75 [0m (B [23;60H [23;1H
80 [20;19H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25
50 75 [0m (B [23;61H [23;1H
82 [20;19H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25
50 75 [0m (B [23;62H [23;1H
83 [20;19H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25
50 75 [0m (B [23;63H [23;1H
85 [20;19H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25
50 75 [0m (B [23;65H [23;1H
88 [20;19H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25
50 75 [0m (B [23;66H [23;1H
90 [20;19H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25
50 75 [0m (B [23;67H [23;1H
92 [20;19H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25
50 75 [0m (B [23;68H [23;1H
93 [20;19H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25
50 75 [0m (B [23;69H [23;1H
95 [20;19H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25
50 75 [0m (B [23;70H [23;1H
97 [20;19H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25
50 75 [0m (B [23;72H [23;1H
100 [20;19H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25
50 75 [0m (B [23;72H [23;1H 100 [20;19H
Sep 17, 2008@14:34:57

Running Post-Install Routine:
POSTINST^TMGKIDS [23;12H [0m (B [7m [0m (B [23;12H
25 50 75 [23;1H 0 [20;48HTMG
ADD PATIENT... Added as allowed RPC from CPRS
TMG AUTOSIGN TIU DOCUMENT ... Added as allowed RPC from CPRS
TMG BARCODE DECODE ... Added as allowed RPC from CPRS
TMG BARCODE ENCODE ... Added as allowed RPC from CPRS
TMG DOWNLOAD FILE ... Added as allowed RPC from CPRS
TMG DOWNLOAD FILE DROPBOX ... Added as allowed RPC from CPRS
TMG GET BLANK TIU DOCUMENT ... Added as allowed RPC from CPRS
TMG GET DFN ... Added as allowed RPC from CPRS
TMG GET IMAGE LONG DESCRIPTION... Added as allowed RPC from CPRS
TMG GET PATIENT DEMOGRAPHICS ... Added as allowed RPC from CPRS
TMG SET PATIENT DEMOGRAPHICS ... Added as allowed RPC from CPRS
TMG UPLOAD FILE ... Added as allowed RPC from CPRS
TMG UPLOAD FILE DROPBOX ... Added as allowed RPC from CPRS
TMG CPRS GET URL LIST ... Added as allowed RPC from CPRS

Updating Routine file...
[23;12H [0m (B [7m [0m (B [23;12H 25
50 75 [23;1H
0 [12;26H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 [0m (B [23;36H
50 75 [23;1H
40 [12;26H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25
50 75 [0m (B [23;60H [23;1H
80 [12;26H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25
50 75 [0m (B [23;72H [23;1H 100 [12;26H

Updating KIDS files... [23;12H [0m (B [7m [0m (B [23;12H
25 50 75 [23;1H
0 [14;24H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 [0m (B [23;36H
50 75 [23;1H
40 [14;24H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25
50 75 [0m (B [23;72H [23;1H 100 [14;24H

TMG1*1.0*2 Installed.
Sep 17, 2008@14:34:57

No link to PACKAGE file

NO Install Message sent

Call MENU rebuild [1;1H Rebuilding
Menus
[20;19H [23;12H [0m (B [7m [0m (B [23;12H 25
50 75 [23;1H 0 [20;19H

Starting Menu Rebuild: Sep 17, 2008@14:34:59

Collecting primary menus in the New Person file...

Primary menus found in the New Person file

OPTION NAME MENU TEXT # OF LAST
LAST
USERS USED
BUILT

EVE Systems Manager Menu 16 09/16/08
09/08/08 [23;12H [0m (B [7m [0m (B [23;15H 25
50 75 [23;1H 5 [8;80H
XUCORE Core Applications 1 09/17/08
09/08/08 [23;12H [0m (B [7m [0m (B [23;18H 25
50 75 [23;1H 10 [9;80H
XMUSER MailMan Menu 1 12/19/05
09/08/08 [23;12H [0m (B [7m [0m (B [23;21H 25
50 75 [23;1H 15 [10;80H
DGZ REGISTRATION MENU
EHR Registration Menu 40 08/26/05
09/08/08 [23;12H [0m (B [7m [0m (B [23;25H25
50 75 [23;1H 22 [12;80H
XUZEVE STARTUP FUNCTIONS 1 11/16/05
09/08/08 [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 [0m (B [23;28H
50 75 [23;1H 27 [13;80H

Building secondary menu trees.... [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25
[0m (B [23;31H 50 75 [23;1H
32 [15;34H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25
[0m (B [23;35H 50 75 [23;1H
38 [15;34H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25
[0m (B [23;38H 50 75 [23;1H
43 [15;34H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25
50 [0m (B [23;42H 75 [23;1H
50 [15;34H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 50
[0m (B [23;45H 75 [23;1H
55 [15;34H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 50
[0m (B [23;48H 75 [23;1H
60 [15;34H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25 50
[0m (B [23;51H 75 [23;1H
65 [15;34H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25
50 [0m (B [23;55H75 [23;1H
72 [15;34H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25
50 75 [0m (B [23;58H [23;1H
77 [15;34H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25
50 75 [0m (B [23;61H [23;1H
82 [15;34H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25
50 75 [0m (B [23;65H [23;1H
88 [15;34H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25
50 75 [0m (B [23;68H [23;1H 93 [15;34H

Merging.... done. [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25
50 75 [0m (B [23;68H [23;1H
93 [17;18H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25
50 75 [0m (B [23;69H [23;1H
95 [17;18H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25
50 75 [0m (B [23;71H [23;1H
98 [17;18H [23;12H [0m (B [7m 25
50 75 [0m (B [23;72H [23;1H 100 [17;18H

Menu Rebuild Complete: Sep 17,
2008@14:35:04 [1;24r [19;1H [1;1H [J [2J [H

Install Completed

[?25h > [0m (B

You have PENDING ALERTS
Enter "VA to jump to VIEW ALERTS option

Select Installation Option:

You have PENDING ALERTS
Enter "VA to jump to VIEW ALERTS option

Select Kernel Installation & Distribution System Option:

You have PENDING ALERTS
Enter "VA to jump to VIEW ALERTS option

Select Programmer Options Option:

You have PENDING ALERTS
Enter "VA to jump to VIEW ALERTS option

Select Systems Manager Menu Option:

Do you really want to halt? YES//

Logged out at Sep 17, 2008 2:35 pm

GTM> [?1h =h [C [?1l >
]0;vista@vista:~ [vista@vista ~]$ exit
exit

Script done on Wed 17 Sep 2008 02:35:26 PM CDT

Greg Woodhouse

Sep 17, 2008, 4:18:13 PM9/17/08
to Hard...@googlegroups.com
That looks like a Caché specific math library. Something else that needs to be fixed...