Announcing release of Scheduling GUI for WorldVista - Alpha Version...

Sam Habiel

Jul 26, 2009, 4:24:48 PM7/26/09
to hardhats
Yes, it's teeming with bugs, but it works!

Note that to avoid a hang when creating appointments in the past or
creating walking appointments, you must install sd0530_11310.k which
fixes the SDAMEVT routine. I did my best to avoid modifying the
scheduling package, but that's where I ended up making a change.

The APIs to make and remove appointments are in BSDXAPI.m. I
customized them so that you can call them in a parameterized call.

Make sure you install the latest version of XB and BMX as well.

The C# source code is included. You need Crystal Reports assemblies
and VS 2008 regular or C# express to compile it. Crystal Reports
runtime assemblies come with Visual Studio the full version.

Ignacio packaged an alpha version of an installer, which is also included.

http://groups.google.com/group/Hardhats/web/BSDX0210WV.zip

For the impatient who have a current vista installation, here are
extremely brief installation instructions:
1. Install XB 4.0
2. Install BMX 2.1
3. Install xwb helper patch included in BMX 2.1 release.
4. Install BSDX 2.1
5. Install sd fix patch included in BSDX 2.1 release
6. Install package on Windows machine.
7. Run exe, Connect to vista server using cprs port; leave textbox for
Namespace blank (GT.M doesn't use Namespaces)
8. Log in with a user who has the XUPROGMODE key.
9. You should see the scheduling screen.

Sam

I, Valdes

Jul 26, 2009, 11:32:39 PM7/26/09
to Hardhats
Roger Sam, Houston confirms on a fresh install that GUI scheduling has
landed. -- IV

Screenshot: http://groups.google.com/group/Hardhats/web/schedule1.PNG

Sam Habiel

Jul 26, 2009, 11:48:45 PM7/26/09
to Hard...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Houston. Very glad to hear that it works.

I, Valdes

Jul 27, 2009, 12:08:13 AM7/27/09
to Hardhats
Many small steps for a software engineer, one giant leap for VistA.

Here is a better screenshot with 2 patients scheduled:
http://groups.google.com/group/Hardhats/web/schedule2.PNG

More instructions:

Key for clinic configuration is for non-programmer access is: BSDXZMGR

sys.admin id in Astronaut WV has XUPROGMODE so it will work out of the
box:

You must setup a resource then a resource group to define a clinic:

File-->Scheduling Management-->Resource Name like 'main', then add
Resource Group like DR OFFICE then add a clinic that should already be
there called DR OFFICE.

A little + sign will appear in the left column of GUI scheduling,
click on the +, double click on the DR OFFICE clinic. The screen will
turn yellow as in the screenshot above. Right click to add a patient,
you'll get a 'There are no slots available at the selected time. Do
you want to overbook? Yes. Search for 'ZZ' that will bring up all 3
default ZZ patients in WV.

Edit Resource Availability: Sets up how many patients you see per
hour, gets rid of the 'There are no slots available at the selected
time. Do you want to overbook?

Testers wanted for this.

-- IV

On Jul 26, 10:48 pm, Sam Habiel <sam.hab...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you Houston. Very glad to hear that it works.

I, Valdes

Jul 27, 2009, 10:49:11 AM7/27/09
to Hardhats
Sam Wow I wake up this morning and it is a new day with this! This
community owes you a debt of gratitude. Many thanks again. -- IV

On Jul 26, 10:48 pm, Sam Habiel <sam.hab...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you Houston. Very glad to hear that it works.

I, Valdes

Jul 27, 2009, 11:31:40 AM7/27/09
to Hardhats
News item here: http://worldvista.org/news/houston-confirms-vista-gui-scheduling-has-landed

On Jul 26, 10:48 pm, Sam Habiel <sam.hab...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you Houston. Very glad to hear that it works.

George Timson

Jul 27, 2009, 1:04:07 PM7/27/09
to Hardhats

On Jul 27, 8:31 am, "I, Valdes" <ival...@hal-pc.org> wrote:
> News item here:http://worldvista.org/news/houston-confirms-vista-gui-scheduling-has-...

Your release says 'Habiel from California'. Since when is Sam a
Californian? I thought he was a Washingtonian.

--George Timson

I, Valdes

Jul 27, 2009, 1:53:08 PM7/27/09
to Hardhats
So maybe 'in California'? Sam? Once again fantastic work Sam. This is
one great day for VistA. For those of you who are wondering, this is
about a 7 to 9 on the awesomeness scale. -- IV

Sam Habiel

Jul 27, 2009, 2:35:12 PM7/27/09
to Hard...@googlegroups.com
Yes, I was going to send you an email, but thank Geroge for pointing
it out (and having such a sharp memory)... I live in Yakima, WA; not
California.

Sam

I, Valdes

Jul 27, 2009, 3:22:05 PM7/27/09
to Hardhats
Corrected. We should all 'schedule' a celebration tonight. Har, har.
-- IV

On Jul 27, 1:35 pm, Sam Habiel <sam.hab...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes, I was going to send you an email, but thank Geroge for pointing
> it out (and having such a sharp memory)... I live in Yakima, WA; not
> California.
>
> Sam

I, Valdes

Jul 27, 2009, 3:27:37 PM7/27/09
to Hardhats
So I presume that the rest of the RPMS goodies like ob/gyn that rely
on bmx are now fair game? How about Pediatrics and growth charts? I am
entirely un-familiar with these if they exist. -- IV

Joseph Dal Molin

Jul 27, 2009, 3:51:38 PM7/27/09
to Hard...@googlegroups.com
WV EHR has had peds growth charts for quite some time now... Nancy can
be partly blamed for that ;-)

I, Valdes

Jul 27, 2009, 4:00:17 PM7/27/09
to Hardhats
Searching but not finding Pediatric growth charts on Google,
worldvista.org vistapedia.net I find
http://vistapedia.net/index.php?title=Projects_lists#Title:_Pediatric_Growth_Charts_for_VistA

If it is in the VistA Outreach deal I was entirely unable to install
and get it working in the past after exerting much effort, seances and
holy water. -- IV

Matt

Jul 27, 2009, 6:31:12 PM7/27/09
to Hardhats
Sam,
Congratulations! It is indeed a remarkable achievement.

matt

On Jul 27, 1:00 pm, "I, Valdes" <ival...@hal-pc.org> wrote:
> Searching but not finding Pediatric growth charts on Google,
> worldvista.org vistapedia.net I findhttp://vistapedia.net/index.php?title=Projects_lists#Title:_Pediatric...

jwhi...@gmail.com

Jul 28, 2009, 5:41:44 PM7/28/09
to Hardhats
Ok all...one of the dangerous ones now. I tried installing the kids
build, and to be honest I'm not sure what is happening. I know UNIX,
not VistA...but I'm learnin I think.

I did this the first run with the VistA commander, and after loading
the distribution, it dumped me right back at the VistA commander.
This time I did it from the gtm prompt, and here is my screen
scrape...

Welcome to VistA Commander

1) Programmer Mode (D ^XUP)
2) User Mode (D ^ZU)
3) Fileman (D P^DI)
4) GTM prompt (gtm)
5) Debug Variables (ZSHOW "*")
6) Restart Taskman (J RESTART^%ZTM0)
7) Check listener. (netstat -a | grep port_no)
8) Backup database now.
9) vistactl stop (bin/vistactl.sh stop) Note: auto-stops on server
shutdown.
10) vistactl start (bin/vistactl.sh start) Note: auto-starts on server
boot.
11) Start old rpc broker (D STRT^XWBTCP(old_rpc_portno))
Q) Quit (exit to system prompt)

Client Port: 9260 Old RPC Port: 9210 This server IP: 192.168.1.101
Install dir: /opt/worldvista/EHR VistA vers: WVEHR_1.0/06-08 GTM:
53003
Prompt> 4

GTM>D ^XUP

Setting up programmer environment
This is a TEST account.
hostname: Unknown host

Access Code: *********hostname: Unknown host

Terminal Type set to: C-VT320

Select OPTION NAME: eve
1 EVE Systems Manager Menu
2 EVENT CAPTURE (ECS) EXTRACT AU ECX ECS SOURCE AUDIT
Event Capture
(ECS) Extract Audit
3 EVENT CAPTURE DATA ENTRY ECENTER Event Capture Data
Entry
4 EVENT CAPTURE EXTRACT ECXEC Event Capture Extract
5 EVENT CAPTURE MANAGEMENT MENU ECMGR Event Capture
Management Menu
Press <RETURN> to see more, '^' to exit this list, OR
CHOOSE 1-5: 1 EVE Systems Manager Menu

WARNING -- TASK MANAGER DOESN'T SEEM TO BE RUNNING!!!!

hostname: Unknown host

Core Applications ...
Device Management ...
Menu Management ...
Programmer Options ...
Operations Management ...
Spool Management ...
Information Security Officer Menu ...
Taskman Management ...
User Management ...
FM VA FileMan ...
Application Utilities ...
Capacity Planning ...
HL7 Main Menu ...
Manage Mailman ...
MAS Parameter Entry/Edit

Select Systems Manager Menu Option: programmer Options

KIDS Kernel Installation & Distribution System ...
PG Programmer mode
Delete Unreferenced Options
Error Processing ...
Global Block Count
Routine Tools ...

Select Programmer Options Option: kids Kernel Installation &
Distribution Syste
Edits and Distribution ...
Utilities ...
Installation ...
Patch Monitor Main Menu ...

Select Kernel Installation & Distribution System Option: installation

1 Load a Distribution
2 Verify Checksums in Transport Global
3 Print Transport Global
4 Compare Transport Global to Current System
5 Backup a Transport Global
6 Install Package(s)
Restart Install of Package(s)
Unload a Distribution
Checksum/2nd Line Lists
Directory Listing to MailMan
Find/Delete File in Download Directory

Select Installation Option: 1 Load a Distribution
Enter a Host File: /home/software/bmx0210/bmx0210.khostname: Unknown
host

KIDS Distribution saved on Jul 22, 2009@13:07:52
Comment: BMX.net 2.1; add support for GT.M

This Distribution contains Transport Globals for the following Package
(s):
BMX 2.1
Distribution OK!

Want to Continue with Load? YES// yes YES

Build BMX 2.1 has an Enviromental Check Routine
Want to RUN the Environment Check Routine? YES// yes YES
BMX 2.1
Will first run the Environment Check Routine, BMXE01

Hello, SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR

Checking Environment for Install of Version 2.0 of BMX.

Need at least FileMan 22.....FileMan 22.0 Present

Need at least Kernel 8.0.....Kernel 8.0 Present

<snip>
What just happened here? It seems to me something went wrong, but I
don't even know where to start looking.
Going back through the menus...
<snip>
Select Installation Option: 6 Install Package(s)
Select INSTALL NAME: BMX 2.1 Loaded from Distribution Loaded
from Dist
ribution 7/29/09@13:40:41
=> BMX.net 2.1; add support for GT.M ;Created on Jul 22,
2009@13:07:52

This Distribution was loaded on Jul 29, 2009@13:40:41 with header of
BMX.net 2.1; add support for GT.M ;Created on Jul 22,
2009@13:07:52
It consisted of the following Install(s):
BMX 2.1

Checking BMX 2.1 for overlap with VOE 1.0 ...... OK
No overlap found

Checking BMX 2.1 for overlap with VOE 1.1 ...... OK
No overlap found

Checking BMX 2.1 for overlap with NO HOME 1.0 ...... OK
No overlap found

Checking Install for Package BMX 2.1
**INSTALL FILE IS CORRUPTED**

**NOTHING INSTALLED**

1 Load a Distribution
2 Verify Checksums in Transport Global
3 Print Transport Global
4 Compare Transport Global to Current System
5 Backup a Transport Global
6 Install Package(s)
Restart Install of Package(s)
Unload a Distribution
Checksum/2nd Line Lists
Directory Listing to MailMan
Find/Delete File in Download Directory

Select Installation Option:

I have re-downloaded the file 3 times, and get the same outcome every
time. This is also happening on 2 different test systems, both plain
vanilla astronaut installs. Also I don't know if it's worth while,
but here is the output from ZWRITE

Logged out at Jul 29, 2009 1:45 pm
GTM>ZWRITE
DILOCKTM=3
DISYS=19
DT=3090729
DTIME=3600
DUZ=14
DUZ(0)=""
DUZ(1)=""
DUZ(2)=67
DUZ("AG")="E"
DUZ("AUTO")=1
DUZ("BUF")=1
DUZ("LANG")=""
IO="/dev/pts/0"
IO(0)="/dev/pts/0"
IO(1,"/dev/pts/0")=""
IO("HOME")="50^/dev/pts/0"
IO("ZIO")="/dev/pts/0"
IOBS="$C(8)"
IOF="#,$C(27,91,50,74,27,91,72)"
IOM=80
ION="TELNET"
IOS=50
IOSL=24
IOST="C-VT320"
IOST(0)=92
IOT="VTRM"
IOXY="W $C(27,91)_((DY+1))_$C(59)_((DX+1))_$C(72)"
U="^"
X="5;DIC(4.2,"
XPARSYS="5;DIC(4.2,"
XQDIC=9
XQPSM="P9"
XQVOL="EHR"

Thanks in advance for any help, and please be gentle... ^_^

--Butch

Sam Habiel

Jul 28, 2009, 6:04:13 PM7/28/09
to Hard...@googlegroups.com
Environment routine crashes when it checks for XB/ZIB. Did you install
XB 4.0, a pre-requisite?

What you have unwittingly uncovered is a bug in XUP when it works in
GT.M. It clears both error traps and so when something crashes you
don't know any better.

Can you check the error trap.

D ^XTER

Sam

Sam Habiel

Jul 28, 2009, 6:29:31 PM7/28/09
to Hard...@googlegroups.com
Acutally, never mind the error trap. It's going to be empty unless
Kids set-up its own error trap.

Set XUS-XUP Set Error Trap parameter to Yes.

YAKTN>d ^XUP

Setting up programmer environment
This is a TEST account.

Terminal Type set to: C-WYSE 85

You have 1 new message.
Select OPTION NAME: XPAR MENU TOOLS General Parameter Tools

Select General Parameter Tools Option: EP Edit Parameter Values
--- Edit Parameter Values ---

Select PARAMETER DEFINITION NAME: XUS-XUP SET ERROR TRAP Set error trap in X
UP

XUS-XUP SET ERROR TRAP may be set for the following:

1 User USR [choose from NEW PERSON]
2 System SYS

Enter selection: 2 System
----- Setting XUS-XUP SET ERROR TRAP for System:
Value: YES

Then rerun the installation.

Sam

jwhi...@gmail.com

Jul 28, 2009, 6:29:41 PM7/28/09
to Hardhats
Oi...I'm not even sure I pressed enter before you replied... :)

On Jul 28, 6:04 pm, Sam Habiel <sam.hab...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Environment routine crashes when it checks for XB/ZIB. Did you install
> XB 4.0, a pre-requisite?

Nope had my install order backwards...

> What you have unwittingly uncovered is a bug in XUP when it works in
> GT.M. It clears both error traps and so when something crashes you
> don't know any better.
>
> Can you check the error trap.
>
> D ^XTER

Error trap says there are no errors.

> Sam

Ok, after having followed the correct order...everything installed
correctly, or so I'm assuming as D ^XTER still shows no errors.

Thanks for the lighting fast reply Sam.

--Butch

jwhi...@gmail.com

Jul 28, 2009, 7:11:44 PM7/28/09
to Hardhats

Now for a different issue...the gui scheduler isn't working at all.
The software wont even run on windows xp, at least here. Keep getting
a memory error 0x00000000001305.

Installed it on a Vista desktop, and now we can't do anything with
it. During the initial install, Steve changed the port to 9260. I
was going to try and change it back, but I can't find any way to re-
configure it. Any suggestions? I've tried uninstalling, and that
didn't do it. I've gone through and manually deleted everything I
could find related to it, including registry keys, and it keeps trying
to connect to what looks like the IHS server, instead of our local
box.

--Butch

I, Valdes

Jul 28, 2009, 8:13:17 PM7/28/09
to Hardhats
Two ways to reconfigure the IP and Port, wait for it to time out,
click Retry and it will ask for RPMS Server Address, Port and Server
Namespace. Change it to what you want to, leave Server Namespace
blank. The other method is from the File menu once you are in the
scheduling application. I just re-tried the client installer on
Windows XP and it seems to work fine so I am not sure what you are
seeing.

-- IV

Shihab KB

Jul 29, 2009, 5:32:11 AM7/29/09
to Hardhats
Dear Sam,

I have successfully installed the BMX. But when I tried to start the
Scheduling GUI it gives me the following error.

---------------------------
Clinical Scheduling
---------------------------
Unable to connect to RPMS. Input string was not in a correct
format. at IndianHealthService.BMXNet.BMXNetConnectInfo.RPMSDataTable
(String CommandString, String TableName, DataSet dsDataSet)

at IndianHealthService.BMXNet.BMXNetConnectInfo.a() at
IndianHealthService.BMXNet.BMXNetConnectInfo.a()

at IndianHealthService.BMXNet.BMXNetConnectInfo.LoadConnectInfo
(String MServerAddress, Int32 Port, String AccessCode, String
VerifyCode, String Namespace)
---------------------------
Retry Cancel
---------------------------

Please note that I am able to start the BMXMON using D STRT^BMXMON
(10501). And it starts successfully. Could you please tell me a
solution for this?

regards
Shihab
> > --Butch- Hide quoted text -

Sam Habiel

Jul 29, 2009, 11:51:45 AM7/29/09
to Hard...@googlegroups.com
Are you using the GUI I compiled? The released one from IHS won't work
and will give you this exact error message.

Sam

jwhi...@gmail.com

Jul 29, 2009, 3:47:11 PM7/29/09
to Hardhats
> > Dear Sam,
>
> > I have successfully installed the BMX. But when I tried to start the
> > Scheduling GUI it gives me the following error.
>
> > ---------------------------
> > Clinical Scheduling
> > ---------------------------
> > Unable to connect to RPMS.  Input string was not in a correct
> > format.   at IndianHealthService.BMXNet.BMXNetConnectInfo.RPMSDataTable
> > (String CommandString, String TableName, DataSet dsDataSet)
>
> >   at IndianHealthService.BMXNet.BMXNetConnectInfo.a()   at
> > IndianHealthService.BMXNet.BMXNetConnectInfo.a()
>
> >   at IndianHealthService.BMXNet.BMXNetConnectInfo.LoadConnectInfo
> > (String MServerAddress, Int32 Port, String AccessCode, String
> > VerifyCode, String Namespace)
> > ---------------------------
> > Retry   Cancel
> > ---------------------------
>
> > Please note that I am able to start the BMXMON using D STRT^BMXMON
> > (10501). And it starts successfully. Could you please tell me a
> > solution for this?
>
> > regards
> > Shihab

Sam, we are having the same problem here. Cannot connect to server,
on port 10501.
"No connection could be made because the target machine actively
refused it <IPaddress>:10501"

I thought this might be a firewall issue, and have taken down the
firewall completely. That's not the problem. Here is a screenscrape
that might give you some insight.

GTM>D STRT^BMXMON(10501)
Checking if BMXNet Monitor has started...
BMXNet Monitor started successfully.
GTM>D STOP^BMXMON(10501)

Stop BMXNet Monitor...
BMXNet Monitor does not appear to be running.

--Butch

jwhi...@gmail.com

Jul 29, 2009, 3:47:44 PM7/29/09
to Hardhats
And we are using the GUI that comes in the astronaut installer
package. :)

--Butch

I, Valdes

Jul 29, 2009, 4:00:12 PM7/29/09
to Hardhats
Hmmm, If you have simply added the kids builds into an Astronaut
install you shouldn't have to start bmx or start it on a different
port, it should already be listening on port 9260 and co-exist with
CPRS on that port. You should point the clinical scheduling client at
port 9260.

-- IV

jwhi...@gmail.com

Jul 29, 2009, 4:32:35 PM7/29/09
to Hardhats

On Jul 29, 4:00 pm, "I, Valdes" <ival...@hal-pc.org> wrote:
> Hmmm, If you have simply added the kids builds into an Astronaut
> install you shouldn't have to start bmx or start it on a different
> port, it should already be listening on port 9260 and co-exist with
> CPRS on that port. You should point the clinical scheduling client at
> port 9260.

Hmm. Ok with that in mind I'm going to try another plain vanilla
install on a clean machine, with the astronaut installer, and then do
the kids builds, and attempt to connect on 9260. Any insight as to
why attempting to stop the BMXMON would fail, after running the
STRT^BMXMON(9260) appears to have succeeded?

--Butch

I, Valdes

Jul 29, 2009, 4:38:55 PM7/29/09
to Hardhats
Sam question, I am in-sightless on that score as this is somewhat new
to me too. On my fresh install and loading all the kids builds it
worked without having to do anything special like start or stop BMX or
anything else. Of course 9260 is already running on a fresh Astronaut
install.

-- IV

Sam Habiel

Jul 29, 2009, 5:14:57 PM7/29/09
to Hard...@googlegroups.com
Butch,

Make up your mind on what machine you are running your server: Linux or Windows.

If you use Cache on Windows for a Mumps server, you need to use
STRT^BMXMON to start the listener.
If you use GT.M on Linux, you need to set-up a listener in (x)inted.d
and restart the listener. STRT^BMXMON does nothing on GT.M. The
listener needs to call XINETD^BMXMON when a connection is established.
If you use the XWB patch as Ignacio suggests, your listener could use
the GTMLNX^XWBTCPM. If you use Astronaut, a listener in xinetd gets
established automatically on port 9260 pointing to GTMLNX^XWBTCPM.

Sam

jwhi...@gmail.com

Jul 29, 2009, 5:36:01 PM7/29/09
to Hardhats
Sam, the server is on Linux, the client is on windows.

On Jul 29, 5:14 pm, Sam Habiel <sam.hab...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Butch,
>
> Make up your mind on what machine you are running your server: Linux or Windows.
>
> If you use Cache on Windows for a Mumps server, you need to use
> STRT^BMXMON to start the listener.
> If you use GT.M on Linux, you need to set-up a listener in (x)inted.d
> and restart the listener. STRT^BMXMON does nothing on GT.M. The
> listener needs to call XINETD^BMXMON when a connection is established.
> If you use the XWB patch as Ignacio suggests, your listener could use
> the GTMLNX^XWBTCPM. If you use Astronaut, a listener in xinetd gets
> established automatically on port 9260 pointing to GTMLNX^XWBTCPM.
>
> Sam

Sam Habiel

Jul 29, 2009, 5:36:57 PM7/29/09
to Hard...@googlegroups.com
Alright... for easiest set-up, install xwb0110_100001.k, and use the
CPRS port 9260.

Sam

I, Valdes

Jul 29, 2009, 5:38:00 PM7/29/09
to Hardhats
Interesting info with Cache. Incidentally Astronaut automatically sets
up xinetd and iptables (firewall) opens port 9260 starts up the
listener and starts up Taskman on install. It also sets it up to
gracefully shutdown and start automatically on server shutdown and
reboot.

The above was a design goal to reduce considerably the number of
chores to do and to be able to do something 'clinically useful' nearly
immediately.

-- IV

jwhi...@gmail.com

Jul 29, 2009, 5:43:50 PM7/29/09
to Hardhats

Ok now for a little elaboration. The server is running on Linux, I
was skimming over the notes when I saw the start and stop commands, I
didn't know they were exclusive to Cache. Now something else I guess
I missed. I didn't realize there was a new Astronaut installer
either. The problem for us being, we use CentOS and Solaris, in our
shop. When will the rpm be released?

--Butch

jwhi...@gmail.com

Jul 29, 2009, 5:51:36 PM7/29/09
to Hardhats

On Jul 29, 5:36 pm, Sam Habiel <sam.hab...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Alright... for easiest set-up, install xwb0110_100001.k, and use the
> CPRS port 9260.

Hmm...lol. Ok what I had done, and am starting to think was maybe not
needed...
I installed the 3 kids builds you had listed, and then tried using the
GUI-client. The only thing different between now and the first day is
I changed the port number to 9260. It will not connect. It keeps
timing out.

jwhi...@gmail.com

Jul 29, 2009, 5:54:25 PM7/29/09
to Hardhats
I am aware of what you have done with Astronaut. I've done quite a
bit of testing with across a few different platforms, and am pleased
to report that aside from the append rather than insert line for IP
tables, everything has been working as it should. (As far as I can
tell anyway, I'm still getting familiar with GT.M and VistA).

Up until the GUI-scheduler in any case. Now that I have the port
number set back to 9260 it simply times out.

--Butch

Sam Habiel

Jul 29, 2009, 6:47:31 PM7/29/09
to Hard...@googlegroups.com
Do you see the access/verify code screen?

I, Valdes

Jul 29, 2009, 10:21:17 PM7/29/09
to Hardhats
I wanted to wait a week or so to see if any further problems developed
with clinical scheduling to put all the kids builds in and release
0.6.5. I also want to wait a little for some new Kevin Toppenberg
development on GUI-config and tmg-cprs.

-- IV

Shihab KB

Jul 30, 2009, 12:58:53 AM7/30/09
to Hardhats
Dear Sam and All,

My server and client are in Windows XP and in same machine. Database
is Cache DB.
I have installed the setup astronaut_vista_clinical_scheduling you
have provided with BSDX0210WV.zip.

I have done the following steps also.
1. Install XB 4.0
2. Install BMX 2.1
3. Install xwb helper patch included in BMX 2.1 release.
4. Install BSDX 2.1
5. Install sd fix patch included in BSDX 2.1 release
6. Install package on Windows machine.

The I have started the BMXMON using command D STRT^BMXMON(10501)

EHR>D STRT^BMXMON(10501)
Checking if BMXNet Monitor has started...
BMXNet Monitor started successfully.

Then I double clicked the shotcut I got the following error. At this
time the value of RPMS Server address = 127.0.0.1 and Server Port =
10501.
---------------------------
Clinical Scheduling
---------------------------
Unable to connect to RPMS. Input string was not in a correct
format. at IndianHealthService.BMXNet.BMXNetConnectInfo.RPMSDataTable
(String CommandString, String TableName, DataSet dsDataSet)

at IndianHealthService.BMXNet.BMXNetConnectInfo.a() at
IndianHealthService.BMXNet.BMXNetConnectInfo.a()

at IndianHealthService.BMXNet.BMXNetConnectInfo.LoadConnectInfo
(String MServerAddress, Int32 Port, String AccessCode, String
VerifyCode, String Namespace)
---------------------------
Retry Cancel
---------------------------

Then I have changed the Server Port to 9211. But I got the following
error. (Please note that in the 9211 port I have started RPC listener
for the CPRS and i am successfully load tmg-cprs.)

---------------------------
Clinical Scheduling
---------------------------
Unable to connect to RPMS. BMXNetLib.ReceiveString timeout.
Connection Closed. at
IndianHealthService.BMXNet.BMXNetLib.OpenConnection(String
sServerAddress, WindowsIdentity winIdentity)
---------------------------
Retry Cancel
---------------------------

One more thing I want to inform you that when I tried the
bmxTesterForVista_0200.cs there was an error while connecting. Then as
per you instruction I have uninstalled the proxy then it connected and
result shown in the console.

jwhi...@gmail.com

Jul 31, 2009, 9:48:14 AM7/31/09
to Hardhats
Ok. After setting up a new system (yet again :D) I can now get to the
access screen. Trying to log in I get this error.

Unable to connect to RPMS. Input string was not in a correct format.
at IndianHealthService.BMXNet.BMXNetConnectInfo.RPMSDataTable(String
CommandString, String TableName, DataSet dsDataSet)
<snip>

--Butch

Shihab KB

Jul 31, 2009, 9:54:57 AM7/31/09
to Hard...@googlegroups.com
Is it worked in your side?

jwhi...@gmail.com

Jul 31, 2009, 10:06:18 AM7/31/09
to Hardhats
No it's not working on our systems either. I'm now getting the same
error that you posted previously. Our system is running CentOS 5.3,
for the server and MS Vista for the client machine. CPRS connects
without issue.

--Butch

On Jul 31, 9:54 am, Shihab KB <shiha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is it worked in your side?

Shihab KB

Jul 31, 2009, 10:09:20 AM7/31/09
to Hard...@googlegroups.com
ok.. please inform me when you solve this. I will also inform you when I got this.

Thanks and Regards
Shihab

Sam Habiel

Jul 31, 2009, 11:44:06 AM7/31/09
to Hard...@googlegroups.com
Butch, Shihab,

Check your error traps. When BMX complains about an invalid input
string, it basically means there is an error somewhere.

Sam

jwhi...@gmail.com

Aug 1, 2009, 10:14:01 AM8/1/09
to Hardhats
Ok, this solved the problem (it's working now anyway) on our end.
Originally I used the BMX0210.k that was included in the astronaut zip
file that is listed at the beginning of this discussion. Get this zip
file
http://hardhats.googlegroups.com/web/bmx0210.WV.zip?gda=rp330kAAAABYfIwvIqqEKBeka3_d8ght3-tSuWZvLcb9Z2Urv15LjBaComGjfvT6EX3bCa7-AbltxVPdW1gYotyj7-X7wDON

It has the ?proper? BMX 2.1 build in it. When I unzipped the file I
renamed it as in the zip file it is bmx0201.k.WV. I rename it to
bmx0201.k and it works fine, ( I don't know that it had to be renamed,
it was done out of habit).

Install per normal routine, and you should be able to get the gui-
scheduler up and running.

NOTE: I re-installed the bmx0201.k on an existing system, (that was
known to not work) replacing the bmx 2.1 that came in the astronaut
package. Now the gui-scheduler it seems is working as it should be.

--Butch

I, Valdes

Aug 1, 2009, 11:30:36 AM8/1/09
to Hardhats
Glad it is working. News to me that bmx is already in Astronaut. -- IV

I, Valdes

Aug 1, 2009, 12:04:36 PM8/1/09
to Hardhats
Sam and all, I have uploaded a combined file containing all the KIDS
outlined below here: http://groups.google.com/group/Hardhats/web/schedule_patches_0.1.tar.gz

I plan on rolling all of these into Astronaut soon but I'm having
timeout issues that I'd like to look into first.

-- IV

On Jul 26, 2:24 pm, Sam Habiel <sam.hab...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes, it's teeming with bugs, but it works!
>
> Note that to avoid a hang when creating appointments in the past or
> creating walking appointments, you must install sd0530_11310.k which
> fixes the SDAMEVT routine. I did my best to avoid modifying the
> scheduling package, but that's where I ended up making a change.
>
> The APIs to make and remove appointments are in BSDXAPI.m. I
> customized them so that you can call them in a parameterized call.
>
> Make sure you install the latest version of XB and BMX as well.
>
> The C# source code is included. You need Crystal Reports assemblies
> and VS 2008 regular or C# express to compile it. Crystal Reports
> runtime assemblies come with Visual Studio the full version.
>
> Ignacio packaged an alpha version of an installer, which is also included.
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/Hardhats/web/BSDX0210WV.zip
>
> For the impatient who have a current vista installation, here are
> extremely brief installation instructions:
> 1. Install XB 4.0
> 2. Install BMX 2.1
> 3. Install xwb helper patch included in BMX 2.1 release.
> 4. Install BSDX 2.1
> 5. Install sd fix patch included in BSDX 2.1 release
> 6. Install package on Windows machine.
> 7. Run exe, Connect to vista server using cprs port; leave textbox for
> Namespace blank (GT.M doesn't use Namespaces)
> 8. Log in with a user who has the XUPROGMODE key.
> 9. You should see the scheduling screen.
>
> Sam

jwhi...@gmail.com

Aug 1, 2009, 12:49:04 PM8/1/09
to Hardhats
Oi...I mis spoke. Sleepless nights have a lot to do with that.
Anyway, I don't recall exactly where I downloaded the first BMX
package from, but it did contain a bmx0210.k file. Apparently not the
most recent which seemed to have been causing the time out issue.

When I made the comment about the astronaut package, I was referring
(incorrectly) to the BSDX zip file, that has the
astronaut_vista_clinical_scheduling.exe file in it. My apologies for
any potential confusion.

--Butch

Sam Habiel

Aug 1, 2009, 1:20:48 PM8/1/09
to Hard...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Butch,

The last release of BMX 2.1 Alpha is on the hardhats group files
section. In that, I fixed the error that happens because it is looking
for an IHS only file. Shihab, that's the problem you are having too.

Sam

Shihab KB

Aug 3, 2009, 1:06:40 AM8/3/09
to Hard...@googlegroups.com
Finally is started. Installed the bmx0210.k.

started BMXMON. D STRT^BMXMON(10501)

Server : 127.0.0.1
Port : 10501

Its is started.