HAppS.org down

bjorn.bu...@gmail.com

Feb 23, 2008, 1:21:04 PM2/23/08
to HAppS
All,

I suppose you are aware that HAppS.org is currently down? (At least it
is for me.)

I intended to post about the examples on the site (as of one week ago)
not compiling -- I had to add e.g. 'nullConfig' as the first parameter
of 'simpleHTTP' everywhere -- but will refrain from going into more
detail until the site is back up (for all I know the examples may have
been updated).

Thanks,
Bjorn

Lemmih

Feb 23, 2008, 2:47:59 PM2/23/08
to HA...@googlegroups.com
On Sat, Feb 23, 2008 at 7:21 PM, <bjorn.bu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> All,
>
> I suppose you are aware that HAppS.org is currently down? (At least it
> is for me.)

Yes, we're looking into it.

> I intended to post about the examples on the site (as of one week ago)
> not compiling -- I had to add e.g. 'nullConfig' as the first parameter
> of 'simpleHTTP' everywhere -- but will refrain from going into more
> detail until the site is back up (for all I know the examples may have
> been updated).

The examples have indeed been updated.

--
Cheers,
Lemmih

Bas van Dijk

Feb 27, 2008, 2:08:17 AM2/27/08
to HA...@googlegroups.com

happs.org is still down, giving the following error:

Bad Gateway
Apache/2.0.51 (Fedora) Server at happs.org Port 80

Bas

Jerry

Feb 28, 2008, 1:31:47 PM2/28/08
to HAppS

On Feb 27, 2:08 am, "Bas van Dijk" <v.dijk....@gmail.com> wrote:

> happs.org is still down

It looks like it is back up, at least for me.

Julia Hughes

Mar 28, 2008, 7:43:14 AM3/28/08
to HAppS