Elite Model IVANKA TRUMP - bodacious, gorgeous, and intellectual

Frank Kalder

Dec 12, 2006, 2:54:21 AM12/12/06
to DESIGNER FASHION [Europe & worldwide] {haplifnet}

Excerpt from the multicultural blog INTERNATIONAL STUFF
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.usa/msg/a9d3a181c7bd9a93?&hl=en

> ... twiggy beauties abounded at the launch of Valentino's Rock 'N
> Rose fragrance at 7 WTC. Among them: socialites Olivia Chantecaille,
> Tinsley Mortimer and Zani Gugelmann - but a bodacious Ivanka Trump
> rounded out the curve.

It's a pity along with that kind of anorexia-related thinking in the
fashion business.

Bodacious = blatant, remarkable, audacious, impressive, or attractive.

I saw (TV) the gorgeously curvy, charming and very intelligent Ivanka
http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&lr=&newwindow=1&q=ivanka%20trum...

recently in an interview. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivanka_Trump
She impresses me very much :)

Ciao, Frank