COUTURE FASHION WEEK, etc ... [fashion man's links]

1 view

Frank Kalder

Oct 11, 2006, 1:27:33 AM10/11/06
to DESIGNER FASHION [Europe & worldwide]
Andres Aquino [aka «fashion man»] wrote:

http://groups.google.com/group/HAPLIF-DESIGNER-FASHION/msg/1200ea826a24ad57?&hl=en

Hi Andres,

thank you very much for those appreciated links you provided to the
HAPLIF.net :)

Regards
Frank

--
www.haplif.de & www.haplif.de/61820.html [politics & economics]
http://groups.google.com/group/HAPLIF-GOVERNANCE [global vs. regional]

Frank Kalder

Oct 13, 2006, 12:41:59 AM10/13/06
to DESIGNER FASHION [Europe & worldwide]
Andres Aquino [aka «fashion man»] - fyi -

http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.usa/msg/560413658b32dad9?&hl=en

_Excerpt_

<cit>

marika wrote:
> Frank Kalder wrote:
> > > >

> > _Fashion shows in New York and Paris_
> > >
> > We received some feedback from the "fashion man"
> > http://groups.google.com/group/HAPLIF-DESIGNER-FASHION/msg/1200ea826a24ad57?&hl=en
> >

> > Did you ever hear his name?
>
> what is even more amazing is that the name sounds familiar, but I
> can't imagine why.
>
> > One of the links seems to be, perhaps, in Russian?
>
> I'm guessing it's Czech. I am guessing czech because of the url name,
> that has the letters cz in the very beginning. But also, because it
> concerns designer Klir who the other webpage identifies as Czech. Part
> of the URL says klirprihliadka. That means: a closer but brief
> spotlight on Klir.
>
> I understood some of it. It starts out talking about his transoceanic
> debut in Vegas, and describes (I think) chiffon in flowers. I also
> think it says something about the unprecented spontaneous applause that
> opened the show.
>
> The word navrhar is used throughout but I can't figure out what that
> means, nor why he keeps identifying himself and the article keeps
> identifying him with this word.
>
> A great deal of it talks about the designs themselves -- pastel colors,
> multicolors and so on.

</cit>

Ciao, Frank

Andres Aquino

Oct 17, 2006, 4:01:57 PM10/17/06
to HAPLIF-DESI...@googlegroups.com
New

Beautifull hats by Australian Designer at Couture Fashion week
http://www.couturefashionweek.com/mirandagreen/photos.htm

Ukrainian Fashion Designer Oksana Mukha to Show at New York's
Champagne Fashion Brunch
http://www.usafashionshows.com/press/oksanamukha.htm

American Designer debut
http://www.usafashionshows.com/press/laurawilliams.htm
============

Frank Kalder

Oct 20, 2006, 1:37:50 AM10/20/06
Andres Aquino wrote:

> Beautiful hats by Australian Designer at Couture Fashion week
> http://www.couturefashionweek.com/mirandagreen/photos.htm

Occasions to wear the eccentrically smashing hats, e.g. at

The Royal Ascot (UK); Longchamp à Paris; Deauville (France); Baden
Baden [Iffezheim] (Germany); Melbourne Cup (Australia)...

http://groups.google.com/group/fr.lettres.langue.francaise/msg/bb2435b41461ea72?&hl=en

> Ukrainian Fashion Designer Oksana Mukha to Show at New York's
> Champagne Fashion Brunch
> http://www.usafashionshows.com/press/oksanamukha.htm
>
> American Designer debut
> http://www.usafashionshows.com/press/laurawilliams.htm