Re: Susan J. Burych (agency) & supermodel DARIA WERBOWY [Canada]

1 view
Message has been deleted

Frank Kalder

Oct 4, 2006, 2:02:50 AM10/4/06
to DESIGNER FASHION [Europe & worldwide]
Ane wrote:

> IT'S A WRAP!
> >From the courthouse back to the Catwalk
>
> Susan J Model & Talent Management Reaches Compromise with Giant IMG
> Out of Court Settlement is Reached over Supermodel Daria
> By Anne Howard
>
> Toronto-ON (rushprnews) 10/03/2006 [...]

Bonjour Ane,

je suis très heureux que tu as découvrit THE HAPLIF.net :)

We've started to discuss about your most appreciated article at the
multicultural blog INTERNATIONAL STUFF (USA, Europe, Japan, Australia):

http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.usa/msg/7adaf1f67e6cd496?&hl=en

<cit>

_Susan J. Burych & Daria Werbowy (Canada)_

The Canadian publicist ANNE HOWARD ["Ane"]
- http://annehowardpublicist.com/bio.html & www.rushprnews.com -
provided an interesting article at THE HAPLIF.net: "Out of Court
Settlement is Reached over Supermodel Daria - Susan J Model & Talent
Management Reaches Compromise with Giant IMG"

Subtitle: "From the courthouse back to the Catwalk"
http://groups.google.com/group/HAPLIF-DESIGNER-FASHION/msg/23a446e1a9ffc4b6?&hl=en

Susan J. Burych (model & talent management)
http://www.thesop.org/index.php?id=2185

Daria Werbowy - Canadian supermodel from Poland
www.supermodels.nl/dariawerbowy

- Daria's photo gallery -
http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=DARIA%20WERBOWY&btnG=Google+Search&sa=N&tab=wi

</cit>

Hope to hear MORE from you soon...

Meilleurs sentiments...
Frank

--
www.haplif.de & www.haplif.de/61820.html [politics & economics]
http://groups.google.com/group/HAPLIF-GOVERNANCE [global vs. regional]

Frank Kalder

Oct 5, 2006, 2:28:29 AM10/5/06
Frank Kalder wrote:
> Ane wrote:

_Supplement_

Here are two links containing the replies from

Ane (together with my answer)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.europe/msg/6ac6ed066b57bbeb?&hl=en
and Marika
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.europe/msg/94b9cdc39bed9e9f?&hl=en

I'd appreciate continuing a further discussion either here or at the
multicultural blog INTERNATIONAL STUFF (USA, Europe, Japan, Australia).

Ciao, Frank