OSCAR 2006 - Splendid Evening Gowns [78th Annual Academy Awards]

Frank Kalder

Mar 6, 2006, 4:11:13 AM3/6/06
to DESIGNER FASHION [Europe & worldwide]
OSCAR 2006 - Splendid Evening Gowns [78th Annual Academy Awards]

Here's what we were eagerly waiting for:

Jessica Alba in the new Versace's "nude look":
http://a.oscar.abc.com/images/galleries/redcarpet/78th_alba_01.jpg

All the fashion may be clicked thru at the
OSCAR NIGHT - Red Carpet Gallery:

http://www.oscars.com/oscarnight/redcarpet/2882.html
(91 most spectacular photos).

Regards, Frank

--
www.haplif.de & www.haplif.de/61820.html [politics & economics]
http://groups.google.com/group/HAPLIF-GOVERNANCE [global vs. regional]

Frank Kalder

Mar 7, 2006, 1:43:35 AM3/7/06
to DESIGNER FASHION [Europe & worldwide]
OSCAR 2006 - Splendid Evening Gowns [78th Annual Academy Awards]

Here's a feedback from my correspondent Marika Kusznir, Washington
(DC), of the multicultural blog INTERNATIONAL STUFF (USA, Europe,
Japan, Australia):

http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.usa/msg/f96d2881f6709901

You may enjoy reading it :)

Regards, Frank