Success of the blog INTERNATIONAL STUFF [Google Groups & usenet]

Frank Kalder

Feb 2, 2006, 3:53:30 AM2/2/06
to HAPLIF BLOGGING (international)

Hello,

the multicultural blog INTERNATIONAL STUFF surpassed 1,000 posts
(archived) at soc.culture.EUROPE with 28 authors. It also runs - on a
daily schedule - in the USA, EUROPE, JAPAN and AUSTRALIA.

Most of the communication is generated by Marika Kusznir (the main
author at AULLM), Washington (DC), and me as well as with Lester
Mosely, Roanoke (Virginia), who is the initiator of AULLM
(alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley).

The multicultural-oriented "talks" began last year with GOGU (a Greek
PhD holding architect & engineer) in the blog titled "Greek author
describes designer fashion (international)" which I had initiated in
June 2005 at soc.culture.GREEK.

Upon Marika and Lester had joined us, I introcuced the sub-blogs

*Various Sights [Europe & USA]*

followed by

*Stuff between Carpathians & Yosemite*.

In September 2005, I had changed the blog's subject, i.e.
*International Stuff*.

It's a great pleasure for me to cordially thank all the bloggers who
contributed to this successful global - but mainly TRANSATLANTIC
RELATIONS based - communication, in particular MARIKA, LESTER and
GOGU_!_

I hope it will continue in the future - and, of course, anyone may
feel free to join us...

Regards, Frank

--
www.haplif.de & www.haplif.de/61820.html