HAPLIF.net enables cosmopolitan meta-discourse

Frank Kalder

Jan 25, 2006, 2:06:34 AM1/25/06
to HAPLIF BLOGGING (international)

Hello,

recently, Marika Kusznir wrote at the multicultural thread
INTERNATIONAL STUFF (usenet & Google Groups) that she highly
appreciates the "great stuff" of HAPLIF.

Enabling our readers and bloggers to find the relevant contents more
easily, we have meanwhile presented a short SUMMERY at the
HAPLIF-MAGAZIN under topic 7 "Meta-Discourse Participation"
[http://www.haplif.de/13445.html]. There, you may just click on the
titles at "HAPLIF-Themenkreise" in order to get the readily updated
Google results.

Here is a copy of the actual HAPLIF list:

de.sci.oekonomie - economy
de.sci.philosophie - philosophy
de.sci.medizin - medicine
de.sci.psychologie - psychology
de.alt.naturheilkunde - natural health care
Integrative Medizin - integrative medicine
Psychosomatik - psychosomatic methods
Ganzheitlichkeit - holistic approaches (wholeness)
Bewusstsein - consciousness
Neues Denken & Handeln - new thinking & acting
Holismus - holism
Globalisierung - globalization
Globalisierungsoptimierung - globalization's optimization
Weltwirtschaft (WTO, etc) - world economy
Medien - media
International Stuff (sce, scu, scj, sca, aullm)
Elite
Governance

Abbreviations:

sci - science
soc - social
sce - soc.culture.europe
scu - soc.culture.usa
scj - soc.culture.japan
sca - soc.culture.australian
aullm - alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley

Regards, Frank

--
www.haplif.de - European fashion guide presentation
www.designer-fashion.de - Guide by Jana Mohd / Europe