First of all, this morning I noticed that in my webmaster dashboard,
all of my domain names that I had previously verified had to be re-
verified again. Last night they were all verified, but not this
morning, so I had to upload the html file all over again to each of my
domain names, which I found to be unnecessarily inconvenient. Not
quite sure if that is normal?
The real problem comes after this. After I did this, I noticed that
Google is now indexing the pages that I had described in a previous
Google translation services post:
404 errors are beginning to show up all over the place now on my error
reports and I know this is probably not good for my rankings.
Every translation program, including Systran and Babelfish, that is
used in the third party software to translate my website is working
fine except Google. Google was working perfectly fine last week until
something changed over the past week. Someone please look into the
post above and see if there is someway to fix this.
I would really hate to have to remove any languages that use Google
for translation to prevent 404 errors and the rest of the mess. That
would be the type of action I would usually have to take for something