No Source Code is available for type **

Chinesegod

Oct 6, 2008, 4:01:12 AM10/6/08
to Google Web Toolkit
For I want two diffirent client programs or more if I wants, can
create a RPC with the same servlet with the same RemoteService
inteface, so I exported the [*]Service.java 、[*]ServiceAsync.java and
the [*]Impl.java in a Jar file, and then I use the *.jar file as a
Library Path to achieve my aim, and when compiling the program , "No
Source Code is available for type " is occured !
So what I want to know is that Is there any chance can I get ? If
Yes , How can I solve with this error!
Thank you very much !

Darth

Oct 6, 2008, 5:32:57 AM10/6/08
to Google Web Toolkit
You need to add a GWT module in your jar file and inherit that from
the applications that need to use it in their module files (.gwt.xml).
That is how GWT libraries are done so far.

emka

Oct 22, 2008, 2:05:21 PM10/22/08
to Google Web Toolkit
I have the same problem. Can you give an example?

olivier nouguier

Oct 22, 2008, 6:05:37 PM10/22/08
to Google-We...@googlegroups.com
unzip -l gwt-user.jar are good example :)
--
Si l'ignorance peut servir de consolation, elle n'en est pas moins illusoire.