Half Baked: Gears ORM for GWT

IamRobe...@gmail.com

Jun 11, 2007, 10:48:38 AM6/11/07
to Google Web Toolkit
The first iteration of a Gears ORM is available for anyone who wants
to take a look, and maybe even take it for a spin. It is still pretty
limited, but it seems to work reasonably well.

Write-up and source can be found here:
http://gwtsandbox.com/?q=node/32

The next iteration will include support for additional data types and
primitives, and support for arbitrary conditional clauses. Once the
single table solution is fairly solid I will start on a multi-table
solution for joined data.

Feedback welcome.

Rob

Message has been deleted

Robert Hanson

Jun 11, 2007, 4:30:02 PM6/11/07
to Google-We...@googlegroups.com
I am guessing that you don't have Google Gears installed.  The demo fails to test for that fact.  Thanks for pointing that out.

Rob

On 6/11/07, Dan <Dan.Ma...@gmail.com> wrote:

I get the following error on Firefox 1.5.0.10 when I try to run the
demo:
uncaught exception: java.lang.RuntimeException:
com.google.gwt.gears.core.client.GearsException: JavaScript TypeError
exception: $wnd.google.gears.factory has no properties

Line 0

On Jun 11, 10:48 am, "IamRobertHan...@gmail.com"