Eclipse Classic 3.5

LiR

May 22, 2009, 11:46:34 PM5/22/09
to Google Web Toolkit
Eclipse Classic 3.5 is available but google plugin (for 3.4 version)
doesn`t want to install in new version.

I have a Install Details message in top of window:

"The operation cannot be completed. See the details."

And details block:

"Cannot complete the install because one or more required items could
not be found.
Software being installed:
com.google.gdt.eclipse.suite.e34.feature.feature.group
1.0.1.v200905131143
Missing requirement:
com.google.gdt.eclipse.suite.e34.feature.feature.group
1.0.1.v200905131143 requires 'org.eclipse.platform.feature.group
[3.4.0,3.5.0)' but it could not be found"

Alex Rudnick

May 23, 2009, 1:40:40 PM5/23/09
to Google-We...@googlegroups.com
Hey LiR,

The plugin doesn't support Eclipse 3.5 yet. We're aware of the
incompatibility, and it'll be fixed in an upcoming release -- likely
soon before Galileo gets officially released.

Thanks!
--
Alex Rudnick
swe, gwt, atl

acabler

May 26, 2009, 7:50:40 PM5/26/09
to Google Web Toolkit
This will be really nice to have. Is the plugin code available in svn
yet? I would like to check it out so I can contribute patches for
issues like these.

thanks,
adam

On May 23, 10:40 am, Alex Rudnick <a...@google.com> wrote:
> Hey LiR,
>
> The plugin doesn't supportEclipse3.5yet. We're aware of the
> incompatibility, and it'll be fixed in an upcoming release -- likely
> soon before Galileo gets officially released.
>
> Thanks!
>

> On Fri, May 22, 2009 at 11:46 PM, LiR <kirill...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >EclipseClassic3.5is available but google plugin (for 3.4 version)

Miguel Méndez

May 28, 2009, 2:37:11 PM5/28/09
to Google-We...@googlegroups.com
The plugin code is not open sourced at this time, but we do plan to open source it.
--
Miguel

Joakim

Jun 11, 2009, 4:15:40 PM6/11/09
to Google Web Toolkit
Any news on the progress of the 3.5 support? Can we expect a working
plugin in time for the final release of Galileo in two weeks?

Rajeev Dayal

Jun 11, 2009, 4:24:00 PM6/11/09
to Google-We...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

We're currently working on this. I don't have a set date for you, but we will get it out there as soon as we can.

Thanks,
Rajeev

Joakim

Jun 12, 2009, 7:27:41 AM6/12/09
to Google Web Toolkit
Good to hear! Thanks very much. Looking forward to the release!

On Jun 11, 10:24 pm, Rajeev Dayal <rda...@google.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We're currently working on this. I don't have a set date for you, but we
> will get it out there as soon as we can.
>
> Thanks,
> Rajeev

Prashanth

Jun 23, 2009, 6:56:12 AM6/23/09
to Google Web Toolkit
Hi Rajeev,

Eclipse 3.5 release is tomorrow.
Can you please let us know when is the scheduled release of Google
plugin for the same.

Thanks,
Prashanth.

On Jun 12, 1:24 am, Rajeev Dayal <rda...@google.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We're currently working on this. I don't have a set date for you, but we
> will get it out there as soon as we can.
>
> Thanks,
> Rajeev

Miguel Méndez

Jun 23, 2009, 11:58:59 AM6/23/09
to Google-We...@googlegroups.com
We are working on an update; we expect to release 3.5 support shortly.
--
Miguel

mihai007

Jun 24, 2009, 2:39:04 PM6/24/09
to Google Web Toolkit
Oh well just landed here because I already have eclipse 3.5

Didn't even knew about this, nor I was actually using Eclipse 3.5
already

I think people should be more careful about those timelines...
Great plugin by the way but now that it does not work it's a little
useless
Message has been deleted

Sumit Chandel

Jul 31, 2009, 12:56:24 PM7/31/09
to Google-We...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sp4rkR4t,

The Google Plugin for Eclipse v1.1.0, which provides support for Eclipse 3.5, as been released yesterday. Announcement thread linked below.

Announcing the Google Plugin for Eclipse 1.1.0:

Cheers,
-Sumit Chandel

On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 1:13 PM, Sp4rkR4t <michael...@googlemail.com> wrote:

Does anyone have an eta on the 3.5 plugin yet?