Dialogbox cannot be dragged back.

gjose

Aug 14, 2006, 4:19:21 PM8/14/06
to Google Web Toolkit
If the dialogbox is dragged out of the browser area, then there is no
way to drag it back.

can be reproduced using kitchensink sample

http://code.google.com/webtoolkit/documentation/examples/kitchensink/demo.html#Popups

1) click on showdialog.
2) drag it to the top of IE (below the address area)

Now I cannot drag it anynore, i have to close it.

Thanks for any help,
George

Vivian

Aug 16, 2006, 1:00:01 AM8/16/06
to Google Web Toolkit
George:

Thanks for catching this. It is reported.

-Vivian

River

Sep 14, 2006, 5:37:36 PM9/14/06
to Google Web Toolkit
In my point of view this actually creates another bug.

It's actually a benefit if you can atleast drag the popup to the left
area, stopping where the mouseclick of the dialogbox was, ofcourse.
This makes you able to drag it right back in when you need it.

This is mostly a benefit for people using low screen resolutions trying
to catch up e.g. what that object number again was which could be
placed beneith the dialogbox...

Would be great to have a fix on this one,

Thanks for the great work Google!