obscure firefox, linux, web-mode error

Evan Tice

Sep 4, 2006, 9:15:06 PM9/4/06
to Google Web Toolkit
Hey guys,

It appears that the 1.1.10 linux compiler is doing something rather
strange because a few modules I am working with fail to load. The FF
javascript console reports an error like "vjd has no properties" from
line x of the ff cache.html file. I've attached the line in question
but I can't make much sense of it. The modules work fine in IE.
Strangely enough, they also work fine when compiled in Windows.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Evan

--- Here's the incomprehensible js ---

function ujd(){}
_ = ujd.prototype = new bj();_.ag = Eid;_.Ac = Fid;_.c =
'com.google.gwt.user.client.ui.ComplexPanel';_.l = 184;function
Exb(vjd,wjd){fjd(vjd,wjd,vjd.Db());}