Re: New shopping new life!

Joel Webber

Apr 27, 2009, 8:34:49 AM4/27/09
to GWTcontrib, Ed Bras
I'm assuming you probably didn't actually send this -- might want to check your Hotmail password :)

On Sun, Apr 26, 2009 at 2:53 PM, Ed Bras <post2...@hotmail.com> wrote:
Dear friend,
I would like to introduce a really good company that mainly do the electornic products trade.
Now the company is doing promotion,all of it's products are sold nearly as same as their cost.
It redeners the best service to customers,it provide you original products which is
good quality,and what's more,the pricewill give you a big surprise!
It is realy a good opportunity for doing shopping.Just grasp the opportunity,or there will be no more than that!
The web address: www.kanicn.com

Ed

Apr 27, 2009, 8:42:10 AM4/27/09
to Google Web Toolkit Contributors
He Joel,

Sorry for the trouble.

Last night I came home and all of sudden my whole hotmail was changed
and got all kind of failed mail deliveries :(...
Yep, changed my password already.

-- Ed

Vitali Lovich

Apr 27, 2009, 1:27:08 PM4/27/09
to Google-Web-Tool...@googlegroups.com
Wow that takes me back.  I've stopped using my hotmail actively for already about 2-3 years.  I have my thunderbird on my desktop occassionally download & filter through all the spam for archival purposes.  It just annoys me how locked down it is.  With gmail (not a plug, just the best web-based email I've used so far) you get free POP & IMAP access & there are no restrictions with forwarding (i.e. if you switch somewhere else).

Hotmail was amazing back in the day - MS has just managed to strangle every single web-based strategy they had.