The GWT incubator? It's live

Bruce Johnson

Sep 12, 2007, 9:22:49 PM9/12/07
to Google-We...@googlegroups.com, Google Web Toolkit Contributors
Hi everybody!

I'm happy to introduce the new GWT incubator project: http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit-incubator

The project home page contains an overview and specifics are in the README file in the root of the repository.

The first thing to say about the incubator is this: we don't have a particularly well thought out plan for managing it yet. It may require a bit of patience as we infer some best practices for making best use of it.

The second thing to say about the incubator is this: we can't let it become a dumping ground. We want to use this project to help contributors focus their efforts, and not as an invitation to create silos of similar-but-different versions of the same widget. Let's figure out how people can team up to make a single widget implementation great instead of working in parallel to build approximately the same thing multiple times, none of which ever get quite finished. I had a great computer science professor who used say, "Nothin' is easy when yer doin' it for real." That's very true of widgets and libraries. It will take a lot of focus and effort to make sure that every widget is fast, small, accessible, styleable, i18n-ized, and so on. (That same professor also used to say, when asked about his grayscale NeXT workstation, that "Color's for end users." Another favorite: "I love English. You can verb anything." Funny g! uy.)

Another great use for this project is to make it easier for people to contribute documentation. Wiki articles are most welcome, and we would like to improve the quality of the GWT documentation significantly over the next few quarters. That will definitely take a lot of people writing a lot of words, but what a great return on investment: people are already writing lots of words replying on discussion threads on the developer forum, answering the same questions repeatedly that really ought to have had clear answers in the doc in the first place.

Congratulations to Bob Vawter, who has the distinction of being the first person to contribute something. Check out his clever ImmutableResourceBundle and StyleInjector classes. If I recall correctly, he's using those in an iPhone demo application he's working on, and so they're geared toward seriously minimizing HTTP round-trips. (Nothing makes you appreciate client-side caching like waiting on bits dribbling down over a cell network.)

If you're eager to contribute something, please make sure that you
1) gain clear consensus within the community that your idea doesn't suck
2) find a way to persuade the project admins you're serious about building something that could potentially graduate into GWT proper, and
3) have a signed & submitted CLA -- see Making GWT Better for details

Happy incubating!

-- Bruce

Andrés Testi

Sep 13, 2007, 2:49:30 AM9/13/07
to Google Web Toolkit Contributors
Great news!
Are wiki articles restricted to english language, or are anothers
languages allowed? I can contribute with spanish articles and/or
translations ;)

On 12 sep, 22:22, "Bruce Johnson" <br...@google.com> wrote:
> Hi everybody!
>
> I'm happy to introduce the new GWT incubator project:http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit-incubator
>
> The project home page contains an overview and specifics are in the README
> file in the root of the repository.
>
> The first thing to say about the incubator is this: we don't have a
> particularly well thought out plan for managing it yet. It may require a bit
> of patience as we infer some best practices for making best use of it.
>
> The second thing to say about the incubator is this: we can't let it become
> a dumping ground. We want to use this project to help contributors focus
> their efforts, and not as an invitation to create silos of
> similar-but-different versions of the same widget. Let's figure out how
> people can team up to make a single widget implementation great instead of
> working in parallel to build approximately the same thing multiple times,
> none of which ever get quite finished. I had a great computer science
> professor who used say, "Nothin' is easy when yer doin' it for real." That's
> very true of widgets and libraries. It will take a lot of focus and effort
> to make sure that every widget is fast, small, accessible, styleable,
> i18n-ized, and so on. (That same professor also used to say, when asked
> about his grayscale NeXT workstation, that "Color's for end users." Another

> favorite: "I love English. You can verb anything." Funny guy.)

Pavel

Sep 13, 2007, 10:42:11 AM9/13/07
to Google-Web-Tool...@googlegroups.com
I had an AlwaysVisiblePanel lying around for a while... an incubator
seem like a perfect place for it, for now.
http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/issues/detail?id=1123

--
Pavel

Bruce Johnson

Sep 13, 2007, 12:00:34 PM9/13/07
to Google-Web-Tool...@googlegroups.com
Hi Andres,

Other languages are most welcome.

We're in the process of improving the GWT doc, and making sure we have a plan to provide doc in multiple language is definitely a part of it. The exact logistics could change as we go, such as how to name wiki pages, but hopefully it won't be too bumpy. For now, how about you start by proposing a topic on this list and seeing if others would be interested in it? If so, then the next step would be a contributor license agreement (CLA), and I'll add you as a project member.

-- Bruce

Andrés Testi

Sep 13, 2007, 10:05:57 PM9/13/07
to Google Web Toolkit Contributors
Okay,I will get this job done ;)

Andrés

On 13 sep, 13:00, "Bruce Johnson" <br...@google.com> wrote:
> Hi Andres,
>
> Other languages are most welcome.
>
> We're in the process of improving the GWT doc, and making sure we have a
> plan to provide doc in multiple language is definitely a part of it. The
> exact logistics could change as we go, such as how to name wiki pages, but
> hopefully it won't be too bumpy. For now, how about you start by proposing a
> topic on this list and seeing if others would be interested in it? If so,
> then the next step would be a contributor license agreement (CLA), and I'll
> add you as a project member.
>
> -- Bruce

John Labanca

Sep 13, 2007, 10:46:46 PM9/13/07
to Google-Web-Tool...@googlegroups.com
We are in the process of defining one or two default style sheets that will define a style for every GWT widget in the UI library.  With these styles, you can focus on the application instead of the look and feel.  I'm also doing what I can to make the styles look the same cross-browser.

The simple style is just about done, and I'll post it soon so everyone can provide some feedback.  The simple style is best suited for enterprise applications where people care more about speed and usability than eye candy.  The save you the suspense, I basically copied the blue-on-blue color schema used in various Google products.

The "fancy" style is coming along, but any help is appreciated.  By fancy, I mean a more modern design design that uses some color gradients and 3D effects.  Fancy styles are cool to look at, but obviously they come at a moderate expense in the form of more images to download.  Sites that are looking for that "wow" factor may find them useful.

I'm no artist, so please feel free to provide your ideas for borders and color schemes.

- John

Emily Crutcher

Sep 17, 2007, 5:42:01 PM9/17/07
to Google-Web-Tool...@googlegroups.com
Wow,

   John the widgets you checked into the incubator look awesome!

       Thanks!

             Emily

On 9/12/07, Bruce Johnson <br...@google.com> wrote:
[...]

BobV

Sep 17, 2007, 8:10:26 PM9/17/07
to Google-Web-Tool...@googlegroups.com, John Labanca
On 9/17/07, Emily Crutcher <e...@google.com> wrote:
> John the widgets you checked into the incubator look awesome!

I updated my checkout of the incubator and the new widgets cause a
significant number of non-fatal errors to be emitted by the compiler.
We need to re-think packaging.

--
Bob Vawter
Google Web Toolkit Team

mP

Sep 17, 2007, 8:35:57 PM9/17/07
to Google Web Toolkit Contributors
Is it possible to email scanned copies of a signed CLA as this is more
convenient ? If so whats the email of the Open Source Program Office ?

John Labanca

Sep 18, 2007, 10:29:01 AM9/18/07
to Google-Web-Tool...@googlegroups.com
Bob -

I modified some existing files, so you'll need to do some trickery to override the existing GWT files with my changed versions.  I posted the setup instructions on the wiki:
http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit-incubator/wiki/ScrollTable?updated=ScrollTable&ts=1190124023

I'm going to see if I can just incorporate these changes into the ScrollTable to skip this step for now.

BobV

Sep 18, 2007, 10:55:46 AM9/18/07
On 9/18/07, John Labanca <jlab...@google.com> wrote:
> I modified some existing files, so you'll need to do some trickery to
> override the existing GWT files with my changed versions. I posted the
> setup instructions on the wiki:

I didn't mean for that to sound as obnoxious as it did. It's more
that this highlight Emily's point about the number of files that
comprise a non-trivial idea.

My vote would be to add a package per incubator project:
c/g/gwt/libideas/one/client
c/g/gwt/widgetideas/four/rebind

- Dependent, external projects can more precisely define the
incubator code that they require and become more robust against
breakage in other ideas.
- Enforces proper encapsulation of members and better API design
when ideas depend on one another.
- As Emily said, it's obvious what belong to what.
- When the project looks unorganized, I'd wager that it's more
likely to turn into a dumping ground, because ownership and use of
files and classes cannot be clearly determined.

Also, what's the intended way to message consumers of incubator code
about breaking API changes as an idea evolves?

Bruce Johnson

Sep 18, 2007, 11:09:09 AM9/18/07
On 9/17/07, mP <miroslav...@gmail.com> wrote:

Is it possible to email scanned copies of a signed CLA as this is more
convenient ? If so whats the email of the Open Source Program Office ?

You can scan the CLA and send it to me (bruce at google dot com).

What did you have in mind?

Emily Crutcher

Sep 18, 2007, 11:13:51 AM9/18/07
to Google-Web-Tool...@googlegroups.com
+1 for Bob's proposed packaging scheme.

Reinier Zwitserloot

Sep 18, 2007, 5:57:09 PM9/18/07
to Google Web Toolkit Contributors
+1 for Bob's proposed packaging scheme as well!

On Sep 18, 5:13 pm, "Emily Crutcher" <e...@google.com> wrote:
> +1 for Bob's proposed packaging scheme.
>

> On 9/18/07, BobV <b...@google.com> wrote:

> --
> "There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand
> binary, and those who don't"

Richard Bondi

Sep 18, 2007, 9:35:58 PM9/18/07
to Google Web Toolkit Contributors
Sorry, dumb question... I can't figure out how to edit the Wiki. (I'd
like to contribute this explanation of how to integrate gwt with
spring: <http://gwttips.blogspot.com/2007/07/explained-integrate-gwt-
with-spring-20.html>.)

Thanks,
/r:b:

On Sep 12, 9:22 pm, "Bruce Johnson" <br...@google.com> wrote:
> Hi everybody!
>
> I'm happy to introduce the new GWT incubator project:http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit-incubator
>
> The project home page contains an overview and specifics are in the README
> file in the root of the repository.
>
> The first thing to say about the incubator is this: we don't have a
> particularly well thought out plan for managing it yet. It may require a bit
> of patience as we infer some best practices for making best use of it.
>
> The second thing to say about the incubator is this: we can't let it become
> a dumping ground. We want to use this project to help contributors focus
> their efforts, and not as an invitation to create silos of
> similar-but-different versions of the same widget. Let's figure out how
> people can team up to make a single widget implementation great instead of
> working in parallel to build approximately the same thing multiple times,
> none of which ever get quite finished. I had a great computer science
> professor who used say, "Nothin' is easy when yer doin' it for real." That's
> very true of widgets and libraries. It will take a lot of focus and effort
> to make sure that every widget is fast, small, accessible, styleable,
> i18n-ized, and so on. (That same professor also used to say, when asked
> about his grayscale NeXT workstation, that "Color's for end users." Another

> favorite: "I love English. You can verb anything." Funny guy.)

John Labanca

Sep 19, 2007, 10:36:03 AM9/19/07
to Google-Web-Tool...@googlegroups.com
I'm another vote for packaging.  I know the original though was to bundle everything together, but its quickly turning into a mosh pit of files.  If we package our files together, other users will have an easier time understanding what files affect what.

Reinier Zwitserloot

Sep 20, 2007, 10:21:18 AM9/20/07
to Google Web Toolkit Contributors
I think you need to be project editor in order to be able to modify
the wiki. I'm guessing that the wiki will run better if anyone had
access. But I don't know how to set that up or if code.google supports
it. If you'd like, you can always email me privately with content and
I'll put it up, but I understand that's a bit annoying.

br...@google.com

Sep 25, 2007, 11:18:14 AM9/25/07
to Google Web Toolkit Contributors, gwt.team...@gmail.com, gwt.te...@gmail.com
It does make sense, although the choice of subpackage names matters a
lot. I very strongly think we need to keep subpackage names really
general, so that people working on overlapping things will naturally
collide. Please choose subpackage names that have this property. For
example, there are probably many variations of tables, grids, etc.
those probably ought to be in a package named "table". (I think a
widgetideas subpackage was created called "tables", which we should
probably rename to the singular to be more in line with typical Java
package naming.)

Emily Crutcher

Sep 25, 2007, 12:49:38 PM9/25/07
to br...@google.com, Google Web Toolkit Contributors, gwt.team...@gmail.com, gwt.te...@gmail.com
Should widgetideas become widgetidea as well?

Bruce Johnson

Sep 25, 2007, 2:01:06 PM9/25/07
to Emily Crutcher, Google Web Toolkit Contributors, gwt.team...@gmail.com, gwt.te...@gmail.com
On 9/25/07, Emily Crutcher <e...@google.com> wrote:
Should widgetideas become widgetidea as well?

Good point. It isn't consistent, but "widgetidea" sounds really funny to me. I'd rather leave it.

Emily Crutcher

Sep 25, 2007, 2:03:42 PM9/25/07
to Bruce Johnson, Google Web Toolkit Contributors, gwt.team...@gmail.com, gwt.te...@gmail.com
Makes sense to me:  John, as I don't want to yank the packages out from under you, as I know you are currently changing code in the tables package, can you rename it to table?

John Labanca

Sep 25, 2007, 2:19:32 PM9/25/07
to Emily Crutcher, Bruce Johnson, Google Web Toolkit Contributors, gwt.team...@gmail.com, gwt.te...@gmail.com
I'll rename it to table the next time I check in.

On 9/25/07, Bruce Johnson <br...@google.com> wrote:
On 9/25/07, Emily Crutcher <e...@google.com > wrote:
Should widgetideas become widgetidea as well?

Good point. It isn't consistent, but "widgetidea" sounds really funny to me. I'd rather leave it.

--
"There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't"

--
Thanks,
John LaBanca
jlab...@google.com

Adam T

Sep 29, 2007, 12:26:09 PM9/29/07
to Google Web Toolkit Contributors
Hi Everyone,

Is the incubator a good place to lodge a GWT effects approach?

I've been working on one on and off for a while and it is at a place
that suits my needs and is stable (at least for my permutations) -
could be a useful starting point (or at least starting discussion
point) for GWT effects. Although I should say upfront that I
unfortunately don't have the time to continue in detail with
developing it at present (so maybe not meeting Bruce's point 2).

If here is not the best place, then if there is anyone that wants to
take the code forward somewhere else, please just drop me an email.

The current project page is here: http://code.google.com/p/gwt-fx/
together with some wiki pages, but in essence you use it as follows:

* Create an EffectPanel.
* Add whatever GWT widgets/panels/composites you want to the
EffectPanel.
* Add Effects to the EffectPanel.
* Add any EffectHandlers you wish to any/all of the Effect(s) you have
added to the EffectPanel - allows you to perform actions before and
after the effect and also if the effect is interrupted.
* begin / (re)start / cancel / reset / reverse the effect(s)
registered on the EffectPanel (it's also possible to start/stop/reset
etc individual effects; hadn't quite decided if that was sensible or
not yet).

(more details here: http://code.google.com/p/gwt-fx/wiki/Introduction)

Effects themselves either extend one of following three classes:

* A simple Effect class that provides the basics for all effects (more
details here: http://code.google.com/p/gwt-fx/wiki/CreatingSimpleEffect),
* A SequentialCompositeEffect class - effects created this way run one
after each other; e.g. the Fold effect is basically a WipeUp effect,
that does not fully wipe the panel, followed by a WipeLeft effect (a
Sequential effect is treated as a single entity by the EffectPanel),
or
* A ParallelCompositeEffect class - effects created this way run in
parallel; e.g. the Puff effect is a grow effect in parallel with a
hide effect (although not working on the example page) (again a
Parallel effect is treated as a single entity by the EffectPanel)

I'm sure there is a lot that can be done by cleverer people than me to
improve the code, for example all effect progression is unit
sequential at the moment (allowing jumps in frame number if the
browser slows down) and you could question if the code is really
factored in the best way, but maybe it is an interesting start.

What do people think........

//Adam

John Labanca

Sep 30, 2007, 12:32:17 PM9/30/07
to Google-Web-Tool...@googlegroups.com
The incubator is the perfect place for experimental stuff like an Effects library.

Bruce Johnson

Oct 2, 2007, 5:53:25 PM10/2/07
to Google-Web-Tool...@googlegroups.com, Kelly Norton
Hopefully several other people will weigh in to build some momentum up. Kelly Norton has experimented a bit on effects and might have some thoughts as to the direction as well.

The incubator is intended to be slightly more than "experimental" stuff. In a quarter or two, I'd like each new GWT release to be drawing primarily from the incubator once the pipeline is full. So we do want to prioritize additions that are realistically on track to the be *the* implementation for a particular feature in a future GWT release.

Clearly, we need an effects library, so Adam if you can persuade several other people to vouch for your design, I'd be up for inviting it in.

Adil

Oct 3, 2007, 1:07:05 PM10/3/07
to Google Web Toolkit Contributors, Adil Allawi
Hi,

I am guessing that the incubator may be a good place for me to
contribute my work on Bidi support in GWT. See:

http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/issues/detail?id=1401

I can contribute Bidi-able versions of the existing/new GWT widgets
together with my work on a text editor that can handle right-to-left
text layout.

What do you think?

- Adil

On Oct 2, 10:53 pm, "Bruce Johnson" <br...@google.com> wrote:
> Hopefully several other people will weigh in to build some momentum up.
> Kelly Norton has experimented a bit on effects and might have some thoughts
> as to the direction as well.
>
> The incubator is intended to be slightly more than "experimental" stuff. In
> a quarter or two, I'd like each new GWT release to be drawing primarily from
> the incubator once the pipeline is full. So we do want to prioritize
> additions that are realistically on track to the be *the* implementation for
> a particular feature in a future GWT release.
>
> Clearly, we need an effects library, so Adam if you can persuade several
> other people to vouch for your design, I'd be up for inviting it in.
>

> On 9/30/07, John Labanca <jlaba...@google.com> wrote:
>

> > The incubator is the perfect place for experimental stuff like an Effects
> > library.

Bruce Johnson

Oct 3, 2007, 2:41:38 PM10/3/07
to Google-Web-Tool...@googlegroups.com, Adil Allawi, Joel Webber
We'd love to see Bidi support ASAP. It may be hard to develop in the incubator since it's mainly changes to existing widgets. Please work with Joel Webber on logistics.

Adil

Oct 3, 2007, 7:03:18 PM10/3/07
to Google Web Toolkit Contributors
Hi Bruce,

I'll email Joel separately from this list. I think there is enough
work on new bidi-enabled widgets to justify an incubator project. But,
it is better to have the existing widgets there first.

On Oct 3, 7:41 pm, "Bruce Johnson" <br...@google.com> wrote:
> We'd love to see Bidi support ASAP. It may be hard to develop in the
> incubator since it's mainly changes to existing widgets. Please work with
> Joel Webber on logistics.

Bruce Johnson

Oct 4, 2007, 6:45:43 PM10/4/07
to Google-Web-Tool...@googlegroups.com
Sounds good.

I totally agree that new additions related to bidi definitely should start in the incubator. I just meant that it's logistically hard to patch existing widgets via the incubator.

Panagiotis Astithas

Oct 10, 2007, 3:53:18 PM10/10/07
to Google-Web-Tool...@googlegroups.com
I've been experimenting with the proposed effects library this week
and I really like it. It provides the main benefits of a native GWT
approach and the API feels very GWT-like. I've sent some questions and
patches to Adam to fix some problems I've encountered and help
understand some design decisions and I was wondering if there was
anyone else evaluating the library who might be interested in
comparing notes.

I'd also like to ask if there is any design document from the GWT team
members describing what direction the team would like to follow with
the effects API, and any comments you may have on Adam's design. In
any case, +1 on getting this in the incubator.

jefrdo

Oct 19, 2007, 4:20:55 PM10/19/07
to Google Web Toolkit Contributors
Hello,

I was needing a vertical version of jlabanca's slider bar for a
project of my own, so I tried writing one.
There is no major accomplishment here, I merely transposed the code
from horizontal to vertical and it works fine (at least with FireFox2
and Opera).
Since there was a lot redundancy after this, I have factored
commonalities into an abstract SliderBar class from which gets derived
in HSliderBar and VSliderBar.
While I was at it, I also made other minor improvements to the code:
+ I added a GWT-esque event interface (SliderListener/
SliderListenerAdapater/SourcesSliderEvents/SliderListenerCollection).
+ I changed the initialization a bit to make it easier to have
different slider instances customized with their own images and
styles.
Feel free to use/incorporate these additions if you think they are
worth it.
http://jfdoue.free.fr/SliderDemo/SliderDemo-src-2007-10-19.jar

I wrote a modified minimal demo for the 2 sliders
http://jfdoue.free.fr/SliderDemo/www/com.jfdoue.sliderdemo.SliderDemo/SliderDemo.html

Regards
JF

On Oct 2, 11:53 pm, "Bruce Johnson" <br...@google.com> wrote:
> Hopefully several other people will weigh in to build some momentum up.
> Kelly Norton has experimented a bit on effects and might have some thoughts
> as to the direction as well.
>
> The incubator is intended to be slightly more than "experimental" stuff. In
> a quarter or two, I'd like each new GWT release to be drawing primarily from
> the incubator once the pipeline is full. So we do want to prioritize
> additions that are realistically on track to the be *the* implementation for
> a particular feature in a future GWT release.
>
> Clearly, we need an effects library, so Adam if you can persuade several
> other people to vouch for your design, I'd be up for inviting it in.
>

> On 9/30/07, John Labanca <jlaba...@google.com> wrote:
>

> > The incubator is the perfect place for experimental stuff like an Effects
> > library.

Emily Crutcher

Oct 23, 2007, 9:40:39 AM10/23/07
to Google-Web-Tool...@googlegroups.com
Hey JF,

        I liked your demo for the two types of slider bars. Unfortunately, the jar you send doesn't seem to have the source code in it. Have you signed a Google contributors agreements and could you resend the source?

    Thanks!

             Emily

jefrdo

Nov 19, 2007, 4:29:27 PM11/19/07
to Google Web Toolkit Contributors
Hi Emily,

I have signed the CLA and returned it by email to tgri...@google.com
I have double-checked the jar referenced above (http://jfdoue.free.fr/
SliderDemo/SliderDemo-src-2007-10-19.jar). It is actually a "jar tvf"
of the source directory. Here is what you ought to have when you dejar
it:

0 Fri Oct 19 21:34:40 CEST 2007 META-INF/
68 Fri Oct 19 21:34:40 CEST 2007 META-INF/MANIFEST.MF
0 Fri Oct 19 21:07:54 CEST 2007 SliderDemo-src-2007-10-19/
0 Fri Oct 19 21:07:54 CEST 2007 SliderDemo-src-2007-10-19/com/
0 Fri Oct 19 21:07:54 CEST 2007 SliderDemo-src-2007-10-19/com/
jfdoue/
0 Fri Oct 19 21:07:54 CEST 2007 SliderDemo-src-2007-10-19/com/
jfdoue/sliderdemo/
0 Fri Oct 19 21:07:54 CEST 2007 SliderDemo-src-2007-10-19/com/
jfdoue/sliderdemo/client/
1981 Fri Oct 19 21:07:54 CEST 2007 SliderDemo-src-2007-10-19/com/
jfdoue/sliderdemo/client/SliderDemo.java
0 Fri Oct 19 21:07:54 CEST 2007 SliderDemo-src-2007-10-19/com/
jfdoue/sliderdemo/public/
1907 Fri Oct 19 21:07:54 CEST 2007 SliderDemo-src-2007-10-19/com/
jfdoue/sliderdemo/public/SliderDemo.html
908 Fri Oct 19 21:07:54 CEST 2007 SliderDemo-src-2007-10-19/com/
jfdoue/sliderdemo/public/HSliderBar.css
912 Fri Oct 19 21:07:54 CEST 2007 SliderDemo-src-2007-10-19/com/
jfdoue/sliderdemo/public/VSliderBar.css
311 Fri Oct 19 21:07:54 CEST 2007 SliderDemo-src-2007-10-19/com/
jfdoue/sliderdemo/SliderDemo.gwt.xml
0 Fri Oct 19 21:07:54 CEST 2007 SliderDemo-src-2007-10-19/com/
google/
0 Fri Oct 19 21:07:54 CEST 2007 SliderDemo-src-2007-10-19/com/
google/gwt/
0 Fri Oct 19 21:07:54 CEST 2007 SliderDemo-src-2007-10-19/com/
google/gwt/widgetideas/
0 Fri Oct 19 21:07:54 CEST 2007 SliderDemo-src-2007-10-19/com/
google/gwt/widgetideas/client/
431 Fri Oct 19 21:07:54 CEST 2007 SliderDemo-src-2007-10-19/com/
google/gwt/widgetideas/client/SliderListenerAdapter.java
8111 Fri Oct 19 21:07:54 CEST 2007 SliderDemo-src-2007-10-19/com/
google/gwt/widgetideas/client/ResizableWidgetCollection.java
1399 Fri Oct 19 21:07:54 CEST 2007 SliderDemo-src-2007-10-19/com/
google/gwt/widgetideas/client/ResizableWidget.java
16377 Fri Oct 19 21:07:54 CEST 2007 SliderDemo-src-2007-10-19/com/
google/gwt/widgetideas/client/HSliderBar.java
630 Fri Oct 19 21:07:54 CEST 2007 SliderDemo-src-2007-10-19/com/
google/gwt/widgetideas/client/SourcesSliderEvents.java
1449 Fri Oct 19 21:07:54 CEST 2007 SliderDemo-src-2007-10-19/com/
google/gwt/widgetideas/client/SliderListenerCollection.java
16802 Fri Oct 19 21:07:54 CEST 2007 SliderDemo-src-2007-10-19/com/
google/gwt/widgetideas/client/VSliderBar.java
572 Fri Oct 19 21:07:54 CEST 2007 SliderDemo-src-2007-10-19/com/
google/gwt/widgetideas/client/SliderListener.java
13370 Fri Oct 19 21:07:54 CEST 2007 SliderDemo-src-2007-10-19/com/
google/gwt/widgetideas/client/SliderBar.java
596 Fri Oct 19 21:07:54 CEST 2007 SliderDemo-src-2007-10-19/com/
google/gwt/widgetideas/client/hslider.gif
596 Fri Oct 19 21:07:54 CEST 2007 SliderDemo-src-2007-10-19/com/
google/gwt/widgetideas/client/hsliderSliding.gif
596 Fri Oct 19 21:07:54 CEST 2007 SliderDemo-src-2007-10-19/com/
google/gwt/widgetideas/client/vslider.gif
596 Fri Oct 19 21:07:54 CEST 2007 SliderDemo-src-2007-10-19/com/
google/gwt/widgetideas/client/vsliderSliding.gif
108 Fri Oct 19 21:07:54 CEST 2007 SliderDemo-src-2007-10-19/com/
google/gwt/widgetideas/User.gwt.xml

JF

Emily Crutcher