About recent posts to the Google Video group

Google Video Team

Nov 8, 2006, 2:08:24 AM11/8/06
to Google Video blog
On Tuesday evening, three posts were made to the Google Video
Blog-group that should not have been posted. This has now been
addressed and fixed.

Still, some of these posts may have contained a virus called
W32/Kapser.A@mm -- a mass mailing worm. If you think you have
downloaded this virus from the group or an email message, we recommend
you run your antivirus program to remove it. If you do not have an
antivirus program, you can download Norton AntiVirus software for free
from the Google pack,

http://pack.google.com/intl/en/pack_installer.html?nopers

We're sorry for any inconvenience, and we're taking steps to ensure
that this doesn't happen again.

The Google Video Team