Google Trends Down since mid-November, please resurrect.

GoogleTrendsWatcher

Feb 19, 2007, 3:39:05 PM2/19/07
to Google Labs - Trends
Several other posters have noted that Google Trends stopped working
mid-November 2006.

Can others please post here and add there comments so that perhaps
Google will resurrect Google Trends as it is quite useful when
functioning.

Also, I emailed Google labs directly to also request their assistance
in getting this back online.

Thanks to the Google Team, please help us get Google Trends back with
updated data.

Danimal

Feb 20, 2007, 12:36:57 PM2/20/07
to Google Labs - Trends
Interestingly, the Google Trends stoppage coincides with the release
of the GoogleFinance and GoogleLookup functions for Google
Spreadsheets...

Bob Schmidt

Feb 21, 2007, 8:57:00 PM2/21/07
to Google Labs - Trends
Google trends was the best. I would at like to know why it was
removed. Was )Google afraid it had given away too much? Or was user
acceptance slow? Closed for improvements? (unlikely)

So good for studying language (try "black friday")

Russianger

Feb 22, 2007, 7:14:23 AM2/22/07
to Google Labs - Trends
What the heck are you talking about?
Haven't used it for a while and don't know if it was gone but right
now it's online.

http://www.google.com/trends

On Feb 22, 2:57 am, "Bob Schmidt" <robertphilipschm...@yahoo.com>

Scrubby

Feb 22, 2007, 10:11:38 PM2/22/07
to Google Labs - Trends
Right, I have had no trouble viewing it all along. But why is there
such time lag in the data? What I see doesn't even show all of 2006.

Russianger

Feb 23, 2007, 10:40:03 AM2/23/07
to Google Labs - Trends
Oh, I got it now.
They don't refresh the data :(

jdar...@amdoc.com

Mar 2, 2007, 9:21:25 AM3/2/07
to Google Labs - Trends
It seems like google stop updating trends. Any plans in updating it
with 2007 numbers?

Jonny the Monkey

Mar 5, 2007, 2:43:29 PM3/5/07
to Google Labs - Trends
I noticed a similar problem in late November - no updates since
September - and wrote a post in this group (on Nov 27), as well as in
Yahoo Answers and an email to the official Google blog.

Within a few days it got caught up to Mid-November stats... which is
where it's remained ever since.

A few posts I've made here since then have failed to kickstart trends
to show newer data. :-(