Update Schedule?

al...@wirelessframe.com

Jan 22, 2007, 1:20:19 PM1/22/07
to Google Labs - Trends
Any idea on when the data will be updatd again? Will it?

Jonny the Monkey

Jan 22, 2007, 2:32:15 PM1/22/07
to Google Labs - Trends
al...@wirelessframe.com wrote:
> Any idea on when the data will be updatd again? Will it?

I posted something here a while back when the Google Trends got "stuck"
that time too, along with posting a question about it in Yahoo Answers
and (I think) emailing Google Trends staff (etc), and someone DID 'kick
start it' at that time...

However I'm not sure which is the best method to draw their attention
to this problem... although you'd think here WOULD be the best place.
:-)

I'm also waiting for it to update with new data since November 15th
stats as I find it an invaluable and insightful tool to play around
with...

Bob Schmidt

Jan 22, 2007, 3:24:22 PM1/22/07
to Google Labs - Trends
Perhaps we need to start a hunger strike.