failed to attach

Albert

Mar 2, 2009, 7:14:07 AM3/2/09
to Gmail...@googlegroups.com
all attachments are "failing to attach"

is this a general issue - since adobe published the flash patch!?

Ryan Morehart

Mar 2, 2009, 9:43:08 AM3/2/09
to Gmail...@googlegroups.com
Could be, yes, because the attachment now uses flash to do its thing.
However, mine still works fine, so I'd try clearing your cache and
cookies first.

If it was the Flash update, you may just have to wait a bit for either
Adobe or Gmail to fix whatever the issue is. In the meantime, you can
use the older interface (top right-hand corner) to send emails with
attachments.

Ryan
2009 FTM.pdf

Ryan Morehart

Mar 2, 2009, 9:43:59 AM3/2/09
to Gmail...@googlegroups.com
And whoops, totally didn't get rid of my test attachment. :P

Congrats of having the 2009 AF ROTC field training manual. I'm sure
you'll be fascinated.