Gmail outage

harry

May 4, 2006, 4:47:14 PM5/4/06
to Gmail-Users
Gmail is down here (New Zealand) 0830 5 May 06 NZ time.

Message has been deleted

woofiemama

May 4, 2006, 5:29:48 PM5/4/06
to Gmail-Users
Down in Pacific NW (Willamette Valley Oregon)

Message has been deleted

Stephen W. Browning

May 4, 2006, 5:48:59 PM5/4/06
to Gmail...@googlegroups.com
i have been up for about 10 minutes now.

On 5/4/06, chrisl...@gmail.com <chrisl...@gmail.com> wrote:

Here, too. 1507 4 May 06 USA Mountain Time

Chris

joelsanda

May 4, 2006, 11:29:09 PM5/4/06
to Gmail-Users
Yup. 21:30 Mountain Standard Time. I get a 404 error when I try to
access the site, but my Gmail Notifier (MacOS X) only shows errors
every now and then.

lotsofcows

May 5, 2006, 10:22:32 AM5/5/06
to Gmail-Users
Try using a different browser. If you're using IE, try Firefox or Flock
or viceversa, but it's usually IE which is down.

Steph

May 5, 2006, 11:25:36 AM5/5/06
to Gmail-Users
Been up and down since yesterday, near Tulsa. Having a devil of a time
with it. Time is now May 5 10:25AM Central.

*SaYed~AaLishaN*

May 5, 2006, 11:56:49 AM5/5/06
to Gmail-Users
nothing happened in Pakistan :)