FTL shuts out Lars Larson 18.2 to 0.0 M25-54 weeknights in Florence, AL! Oh, and we beat Rush too.

i...@freetalklive.com

Jan 31, 2007, 2:20:22 PM1/31/07
to Free Talk Live : Industry Edition
I've been claiming for a long time that talk radio listeners are sick
and tired of the same old left-right talk show hosts. Now I've got
the numbers to prove it:

Our affiliate in Florence, AL is WVNA 1590 AM. They drop power from
5,000 to 1,000 watts at night. They also delay broadcast our weekday
show by two hours from 8-11p CT. As a result, we hardly ever get
onair participation from their listeners. But boy are they
listening!!! Fall book 2006: We pulled an 18.2 in Men 25-54,
shutting out the other talker in the market, WBCF AM (also with a
1,000 watt signal). WBCF has Lars Larson on across from us. He
managed to pull a whopping ZERO.

Among all of WVNA's shows 6a-11p, Free Talk Live was the highest
rated! We even beat Rush. Dig these numbers:
M25-54
FTL - 18.2
Rush - 12.7
Ed Shultz - 5.9
Glenn Beck - 5

How can Free Talk Live help your station?
Ian Bernard
Host, Affiliate Relations, Webmaster - "Free Talk Live"
941-925-8357

P.S. Don't forget about our Programmers website with show archives and
more: http://pd.freetalklive.com !