TenderPoints - 2008 Fibromyalgia Conference in Hollywood Florida

TenderPoints -

Aug 28, 2007, 11:45:42 PM8/28/07
to FMS-Glo...@googlegroups.com
Fibrohugs will NEVER send an attachment to you unless you specifically request one. If you receive an email with an attachment that looks like it came from us please DELETE IT.

------------

Hello Fellow Fibrohuggers!!

It is THAT time again, we are well into planning our next conference! We wanted to give you the scoop on it so you can start planning on attending.

It is scheduled for April 24-27, 2008 in Hollywood Florida. Though the conference does not officially start until Thur the 24th, we usually try to get together with anyone who has arrived the Wednesday before. Becky and El have gone to check out the area, and have picked out a simply wonderful hotel! It sits right on the ocean, just Gorgeous. Beautiful outside pool, and hottub outside. There is a boardwalk that goes in front of this hotel, along with along a long area on the beach. There is an awesome bar area (covered) with also outside seating along this boardwalk that belongs to the hotel. There are numbers of restaurants along the boardwalk and around the hotel area. The week-end we are going to be there, there is an arts and craft fair on the large patio area.

When you call to book a room, be sure you ask for the “Fibrohugs” set of rooms. We have a block of rooms saved at a special rate just for us. Remember, don’t delay in making your reservation, as the hotel is already about booked for that time, so you need to reserve a room soon. The url for the hotel is http://www.ramadahbr.com The room rates are as follows:

Start Date - End Date - Room Type - Single - Double - Triple - Quad
4/23/08 - 4/27/08 - Superior - $119 - $119 - N/A - N/A
4/23/08 - 4/27/08 - Deluxe - $139 - $139 - $139 - $139
4/23/08 - 4/27/08 - 1 Bdrm Suite - $159 - $159 - $159 - $159

We are still working on the “official” schedule of events, but we can tell you we will have snacks provided, as well as Dinner together on Saturday and breakfast together on Sunday (both provided). And of course, great speakers and loads of fun!

We are looking for people who can donate their wonderful crafts, works of art, those kinds of things for our door prizes. If you have something to donate, please contact us at hugs...@fibrohugs.com Also, anyone who can procure items from business and such for door prizes would be very much appreciated.

We also are looking at providing booth space to rent to anyone who would like to sell their homemade items during the conference. The price for the booth is not set yet, but rest assured it will be very reasonable.

The price for the wonderful long weekend of Fibrohugging fun is just $120 (American). You can pay by personal check or through paypal. If you would like to send a check please make it payable to: Fibrohugs.com, and send it to:

Fibrohugs.com
167 Scarth St. North
Regina, SK S4R-2Z4
Canada

Be sure to get it in the mail soon to save your spot! And remember, postage to Canada is a bit more than US Mail.

If you would like to pay through paypal, Ken’s account is under dona...@fibrohugs.com

I know we have said it before, but it bears repeating. You DON’T want to miss this special time to get together with other Fibrohuggers and friends. It truly will change your life in a wonderful, unforgettable way. And the added benefit of getting to meet Ken and his family is a great bonus!

If you have any questions, contact us at hugs...@fibrohugs.com

Looking forward to meeting new friends, and rekindling old friendships,

Your 2008 conference planning team

------------

This Newsletter brought to you at no charge because of the following supporters below:

If I would have know I was going to live this long I would have treated this body a whole lot better :-) You CAN repair the damage, see http://www.themaxsecret.com

Fibromyalgia Awareness items http://www.fibrohugs.com/staticpages/index.php?page=20040310002129833

Fibromyalgia on eBAY http://www.hugsebay.com
Enquire how you can get involved with fundraising at fibr...@fibrohugs.com

Information through this Newsletter does not necessarily represent the views of Fibrohugs.com but we choose to send all information so that "you" can make your own decisions and act accordingly. We do not feel we have the right to discriminate or censor information that falls outside of our professional realms. If you agree or disagree we invite you to contact the "Authors of the Articles" and provide them with your comments. Or, in other words, "Don't shoot the messenger". Please address any discussions on our message boards at http://www.fibrohugs.com/forum/index.php