Bellwether Report Identifies Small-Cap Gem

News Desk

Jun 22, 2006, 9:53:57 PM6/22/06
to FMS Global News
Market Wire (press release) - 10 hours ago
... that develops and markets healthcare services and FDA registered
medical products to treat the pain associated with arthritis;
fibromyalgia; soft tissue and ...

Bellwether Report Identifies Small-Cap Gem
NOTE TO EDITORS: The Following Is an Investment Opinion Being Issued by
The Bellwether Report.
VANCOUVER, BC -- (MARKET WIRE) -- 06/22/2006 -- BellwetherReport.com is
a leading small-cap online financial newsletter which focuses on
identifying small-cap emerging growth companies, which have qualities
that we look for when deeming a company undervalued. Our research
brought to our attention HealthSonix (PINKSHEETS: HSXI), a small-cap
multi-dimensional medical technology company that develops and markets
healthcare services and FDA registered medical products to treat the
pain associated with arthritis; fibromyalgia; soft tissue and muscular
injuries. A few other companies we have on our watch list include,
CanWest Petroleum (OTCBB: CWPC), Patriot Scientific (OTCBB: PTSC) and
Sunwin International Neutraceuticals (OTCBB: SUWN).

Upon completing our due-diligence on HealthSonix it quickly became
apparent that the company possessed many of the qualities that we look
for when researching aggressive growth companies. Therefore we made the
decision to introduce HSXI as our premier small-cap profile of 2006.

Yesterday they announced that one of their products AquaSonix was
registered with the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Indications are for pain reduction and muscle relaxation. The device
was designated as class 1, the safest classification for medical
devices.

Early signs indicate that HealthSonix could be positioned to take
advantage of the growing need for alternative treatments, in the fights
to combat Arthritis and the pain it causes.

Bellwether Report will continue following HealthSonix Inc (PINKSHEETS:
HSXI) over the coming months to gauge the progress they are making. For
more information visit www.bellwetherreport.com.

About HealthSonix Inc:

HealthSonix Inc. (PINKSHEETS: HSXI) is a multi-dimensional medical
technology company that develops and markets healthcare services and
FDA registered medical products to treat the pain associated with
arthritis; fibromyalgia; soft tissue and muscular injuries. The
company's offerings are based on patent pending medical technologies
that use sound pressure waves at the core of its treatment protocols.

Bellwether Report is an online financial newsletter focused on
researching small-cap and large-cap public companies. Information has
been obtained from sources considered to be reliable, but we do not
guarantee that it is accurate or complete. This material is not an
offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any securities. BWR
and its affiliates, officers, directors and agents have been
compensated to perform research and therefore information should not be
construed as unbiased. Each contract varies in duration, services
performed and compensation received. BWR is not responsible for any
claims made by the Company. You should independently investigate and
fully understand all risks before investing. We are not a registered
broker-dealer. Before investing in any securities, you should consult
with your financial advisor and a registered broker-dealer. Our views
and opinions regarding the Company are our own views and are based on
information that we have received, which we assumed to be reliable. We
do not guarantee that the Company will perform as we expect, and any
comparisons we have made to other companies may not be valid or come
into effect. Statements included may contain forward-looking
statements, including the Company's intentions, forecasts, plans or
other matters that haven't yet occurred. Such statements involve a
number of risks and uncertainties. Further information on potential
factors that may affect, delay or prevent such forward-looking
statements from coming to fruition can be found in their specific
Financial reports, including the 10-K and 10-Q, which are filed with
the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). Bellwether Report has
been compensated forty thousand shares by a third party for advertising
HealthSonix Inc, we have sold zero shares to date.

Contact:
Jay Lee
Email Contact

SOURCE: Bellwether Report