Evidence of NH Primary rigging: Anyone know anyonne in Sutton County, NH?

Steve Freeman

Jan 9, 2008, 11:02:26 AM1/9/08
to s...@alum.mit.edu, Election Integrity
_____

From: Verified...@aol.com [mailto:Verified...@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2008 9:46 AM
To: Coordi...@ElectionDefenseAlliance.org

Three votes cast. Zero votes recorded. This is the kind of 'tiny smoking
gun' that, if there were enough of them, could absolutely not be written off
as 'glitch'. Wondering if others are checking and reports are filtering in;
and whether they will go on record with signed affidavits as in Ohio, and
certainly contact the appropriate campaigns.

You would think the riggers would be careful about a zero vote
anywhere--since that makes it impossible for anyone who voted to think 'well
my vote must be among those three that got recorded'.

To me it shows a reckless abandon that in turn suggests that they had to
delete/shift a ton of Paul votes. And, while we're at it, why not knock the
knees out from under Obama and create a bruising nomination battle down to
the wire rather than a coronation?

Yes, it's all speculative as to the motives--but when three people vote
and there are zero votes recorded, it opens up a wonderful world of
possibilities, doesn't it?--Jonathan

_____

Sent: 1/9/2008 9:04:59 A.M. Eastern Standard Time
Subj: Obama /NH Thanks, Jenese. LHS Assocs RIGGED The NH Primary: Ron Paul
Robbed: Must Demand a Recount!!!

"My mom, aunt, and dad all voted for RP today in my hometown, My mom and
aunt both work passing out ballots, and checking them off. I just looked at
the politico map and it says their town has ZERO votes for Ron. Now i know
that there isn't corruption on voting in that little town, so where they
reported it must be. What do I do, anyone know???

Originally Posted by sstjean View Post
This was posted to ronpaul-801 tonight: "This town numbers are wrong wrong
wrong on this map. I am from Sutton originally and my parents and one aunt
all voted for Ron Paul today and Sutton says 0. So this is wrong. This is a
town that had 20 people counting the ballots and I have no reason to believe
that they cheated. Small town and I was born and raised there. The real
numbers will come in by morning. The electronic machines in the big towns
are the ones we have to worry about."

winmail.dat

Nancy Tobi

Jan 9, 2008, 11:11:37 AM1/9/08
to s...@alum.mit.edu, Election Integrity
I strongly recommend against asking for a recount right now. We do not have secure chain of custody of the ballots and do not have enough control over that process. We could be too easily set up.

Bev Harris

Jan 9, 2008, 11:57:53 AM1/9/08
to s...@alum.mit.edu, Steve Freeman, s...@alum.mit.edu, Election Integrity
I have information that there were actually 31 votes for Ron Paul in the Town of
Sutton. It is being reported that the election official there has confirmed
this, but that line is terminally busy and I have thus far been unable to reach
them to confirm or find out the reason why.