embeded windows application

1 view

sandeep

Apr 15, 2008, 2:08:34 AM4/15/08
to DotNetDevelopment, VB.NET, C# .NET, ADO.NET, ASP.NET, XML, XML Web Services,.NET Remoting
how vb.net supports the finger print sensors application

Andrew Badera

Apr 15, 2008, 1:10:49 PM4/15/08
to DotNetDe...@googlegroups.com
How? Via an API I'm sure. Or perhaps via P/Invoke.

Have fun Googling!

--
--Andy Badera
http://andrew.badera.us/ http://flipbitsnotburgers.blogspot.com/

CK

Apr 16, 2008, 3:41:39 PM4/16/08
to DotNetDevelopment, VB.NET, C# .NET, ADO.NET, ASP.NET, XML, XML Web Services,.NET Remoting
That's quite possibly the most retarded question I've seen. Andy, you
held yourself back there well.

Cerebrus

Apr 17, 2008, 12:24:34 PM4/17/08
to DotNetDevelopment, VB.NET, C# .NET, ADO.NET, ASP.NET, XML, XML Web Services,.NET Remoting
Then you've seen too few... Stick here awhile, there's no dearth of
such questions, each competing with each other on the retardation
> > how vb.net supports the finger print sensors application- Hide quoted text -

CK

Apr 17, 2008, 5:36:11 PM4/17/08
to DotNetDevelopment, VB.NET, C# .NET, ADO.NET, ASP.NET, XML, XML Web Services,.NET Remoting
hehe.

When I first starting reading these posts, I thought both you and Andy
weren't the best of people to be running a help forum, and especially
weren't very helpful, then as the mundane, stupid and downright
retarded questions kept coming in, I too was worn down to wanting to
just hurl abuse.

I'll enjoy handing out answers where I can, and bringing shame on the
families of those that ask questions such as this OP.

Andrew Badera

Apr 18, 2008, 1:08:25 PM4/18/08
to DotNetDe...@googlegroups.com
:)

PS I don't run/moderate this place. I just own the rights to the seats in the Peanut Gallery ;)

Cerebrus

Apr 18, 2008, 1:45:36 PM4/18/08
to DotNetDevelopment, VB.NET, C# .NET, ADO.NET, ASP.NET, XML, XML Web Services,.NET Remoting
It is only I who moderates the group and keep out the riff-raff. I
take full responsibility for the goings-on.
Trigger-happy Andy aims the insult cannon (and how good he is with
it !) Jamie is the spotter though sometimes he likes to take a shot
too. Charles is the riddler who loves to fox not just the lamers but
us too. I miss Peter Smith and Michael O who loved to play too. :P

I think many of the people who joined the group are initially shocked
by our treatment of the lamers. Those who stick soon learn to
appreciate the sense of humour behind our posts and quickly discern
the type of questions that we readily respond to with helpful
information. They learn that the old adage they had heard ("There are
no silly questions, only silly answers.") is blatantly false.

joanna munoz

Apr 18, 2008, 5:52:02 PM4/18/08
to DotNetDe...@googlegroups.com
for wat u said i dont want to help u

Cerebrus

Apr 20, 2008, 10:40:58 AM4/20/08
to DotNetDevelopment, VB.NET, C# .NET, ADO.NET, ASP.NET, XML, XML Web Services,.NET Remoting
I do not recall having asked you for help. Thank you for your support,
though ! ;-)