French speakers sought

1 view

Malcolm Tredinnick

Jul 19, 2008, 2:59:19 PM7/19/08
to Django I18N
Can somebody (or more than one somebody) who use Django in French,
please double-check the change in #7809. Normally, I'd apply this more
or less immediately, however the fact that it hasn't been raised before
makes me wonder if there's something else going on.

I know we have some upper- and lower-case issues with some adjectives
and nouns and the way they're used in Django. This isn't the thread for
that.

I am looking for confirmation that the patch in #7809 will help things
more than it will hurt and then it can be applied.

Thanks,
Malcolm

David Larlet

Jul 19, 2008, 9:30:04 PM7/19/08
to Djang...@googlegroups.com

Le 19 juil. 08 à 20:59, Malcolm Tredinnick a écrit :

I confirm that it's the case in French and that the patch is an
improvement.

David

Malcolm Tredinnick

Jul 20, 2008, 2:30:33 AM7/20/08
to Djang...@googlegroups.com

On Sun, 2008-07-20 at 03:30 +0200, David Larlet wrote:
[...]

> I confirm that it's the case in French and that the patch is an
> improvement.

Thanks, David. I'll commit it tomorrow morning.

Regards,
Malcolm