Czech speakers?

Malcolm Tredinnick

May 9, 2007, 9:38:21 AM5/9/07
to Djang...@googlegroups.com
Could somebody who speaks Czech please have a look at ticket #4241 and
explain (in a comment there) what the ticket is about and whether the
patch is reasonable.

I don't want to apply a patch I don't understand the motivation for and
the huge initial comment and the patch contents makes it looks like
there is more going on there than just a translation update.

Thanks,
Malcolm

Radek Svarz

May 9, 2007, 4:22:43 PM5/9/07
to Djang...@googlegroups.com
Malcolm,

I am the primary Czech translator and will discuss the changes with
the author of the patch.

I will post the English conclusion into the ticket when we meet the
consensus on changes.

Is it OK?

Radek

Malcolm Tredinnick

May 10, 2007, 2:03:34 AM5/10/07
to Djang...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, 2007-05-09 at 22:22 +0200, Radek Svarz wrote:
> Malcolm,
>
> I am the primary Czech translator and will discuss the changes with
> the author of the patch.
>
> I will post the English conclusion into the ticket when we meet the
> consensus on changes.
>
> Is it OK?

Sounds good to me. Thanks, Radek. :-)

Regards,