1 view

Tina DeCouto

Jan 21, 2006, 3:09:02 PM1/21/06
to Devils...@googlegroups.com
I have sent a few e-mails containing pictures, HOWEVER, they are too LARGE. Its getting really frustrating! Jordan tells me to send only a couple of pics at a time and I have been trying to but apparently they are still too large!!
We'll see if this works.
P1000233.JPG
P1000220.JPG

matt tamblyn

Jan 21, 2006, 4:30:57 PM1/21/06
to Devils...@googlegroups.com

Hey Tina,

You can minimize them in Paint. Do you have that program? Most people do, look for it under accessories, should be there. sincerely,

matt

From: "Tina DeCouto" <tina...@hotmail.com>
To: Devils...@googlegroups.com
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 15:09:02 -0500

I have sent a few e-mails containing pictures, HOWEVER, they are too LARGE. Its getting really frustrating! Jordan tells me to send only a couple of pics at a time and I have been trying to but apparently they are still too large!!
We'll see if this works.

><< P1000233.JPG >>

><< P1000220.JPG >>

given jikwana

Jan 23, 2006, 11:10:10 AM1/23/06
to Devils...@googlegroups.com
I AM IN GABORONE,BOTSWANA WORK RELATED TRIP BUT I STAY AT KAGO'S PLACE.JOE,KB,CHEESE,FREDA,JOEJNR,KUTLO, THEY ARE MEETING IN BWA FOR THEIR BURSARIES ON FRIDAY GETTING THEIR PULAS.

SALUTE CANADA
JIKWANAMANN.

Ulrich Morkel

Jan 24, 2006, 3:06:29 AM1/24/06
to Devils...@googlegroups.com
Right oh Given

You know ehen its all about the money, I needs to know.
What the hell's going on over there, who's sleeping with
which CWY official...kidding

Non the less, its great. Howcome bursaries are paying out
at this point? Details man...

On Mon, 23 Jan 2006 16:10:10 +0000 (GMT)
given jikwana <givenjik...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>I AM IN GABORONE,BOTSWANA WORK RELATED TRIP BUT I STAY AT
>KAGO'S PLACE.JOE,KB,CHEESE,FREDA,JOEJNR,KUTLO, THEY ARE
>MEETING IN BWA FOR THEIR BURSARIES ON FRIDAY GETTING THEIR
>PULAS.
>
> SALUTE CANADA
> JIKWANAMANN.
>
>matt tamblyn <talkto...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hey Tina,
> You can minimize them in Paint. Do you have that
>program? Most people do, look for it under accessories,
>should be there. sincerely,
> matt
>

>---------------------------------

> From: "Tina DeCouto" <tina...@hotmail.com>
>To: Devils...@googlegroups.com
>Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 15:09:02 -0500
>
> I have sent a few e-mails containing pictures,
>HOWEVER, they are too LARGE. Its getting really
>frustrating! Jordan tells me to send only a couple of pics
>at a time and I have been trying to but apparently they
>are still too large!!
> We'll see if this works.
>

> ><< P1000233.JPG >> ><< P1000220.JPG >>
>

>---------------------------------

>To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed
>the all new Yahoo! Security Centre.

Ulrich Morkel
P.O Box 12943
Mowbray
7705
Tel:
(w)During office hours only - 0027 21 447 5770
(h)After office hours - 0027 21 376 7820
(cell/mobile) 24hour - 0027 83 879 0723
For super low premiums, click here http://www.webmail.co.za/dd.pwm

http://www.webmail.co.za the South African FREE email service

given jikwana

Jan 24, 2006, 3:44:12 AM1/24/06
to Devils...@googlegroups.com
MATT MY GUITAR IS SAFE,MAJWALENG IS BUSY FIXING HIS SECOND HAND TOYOTA AND IS PLANNING TO MKE IT A TAXI.HE IS WAITING FOR HIS BURSARY TO CONTINUE TRYING.YOU ARE QUIET THESE DAYS ARE YOUA FAMILY MAN?LIKE JORDAN I MEAN COHABITATING.

TALK TO ME MISS YOUR SOCCER TOUCHES.

CHAAWU

matt tamblyn

Jan 24, 2006, 4:05:23 AM1/24/06
to Devils...@googlegroups.com

YO PEOPLE!

What it do? (thats houston,texas slang for whats up). I tell you what I'm up to: lately I've been on a big beat streak, that means I've been up long hours making music on the computer and really having fun doing it. I've been making contacts with emcees and singers around montreal and I've got a few sales lined up so that I can make a bit of dough off my obsession! Ofcourse I should really be focused on school... I'm really enjoying my courses this semester I'm taking: American Foreign Policy, Short Fiction, Geography, and peace and conflict. I'm getting better at studying I just have to make it to the library a little more often. Besides that I've been playing hockey (when the weather is cold enough) and just enjoying the big city. I want to go around and take some photos so that you can see what Montreal looks like. Look out for that before the end of the month. Till then: One love,

Matt

From:  given jikwana <givenjik...@yahoo.co.uk>
To:  Devils...@googlegroups.com
Subject:  MAJWALENG BOUGHT A CAR
Date:  Tue, 24 Jan 2006 08:44:12 +0000 (GMT)

Ulrich Morkel

Jan 24, 2006, 5:10:10 AM1/24/06
to Devils...@googlegroups.com
Congrats to the man of the momment. Let the good times roll
- literally, not to be confused with tumbling.

Matt - great stuff, ever the learner. Respect all round.

By the way hope everyone's alright.

Tina - Thanks for the pics. Havent looked at any for a
while. A bit weird seeing shots again. But good.

Capo Crimini Kago - don't be a stranger. Your perspective
is duely missed around the Don's table. By the way, have
you ever seen that movie: Bella Mafia? Great Movie. All the
elements of the classic Italian movie and more. Finally a
mafia movie that women can relate to.Feminist lap it up,
whilst not compromising on the gangster bravado factor.
Have'nt seen it, find it. It's an eight. And I'm stingy on
the ratings.

Well till next time. Luv ya - And still would'nt wanna be
ya.

On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 09:05:23 +0000