a little market research in regards to the sweatshirts

daniel

Nov 18, 2010, 1:48:17 PM11/18/10
to UC Davis Alpine Ski and Snowboard Team
Hey boys and girls, so you guys liked my sweatshirt design and for
that I thank you all. And since ya'll selected my design Alex has
tasked me with the job of making sure it gets printed and all that
jazz. I'm wondering how much you people would be willing to pay for a
sweatshirt with the selected design on it. This is important because
it has an effect on the crewneck sweatshirt I select. So if you guys
are only willing to pay $20 for the sweatshirt I'm not going to select
the super nice $27 faded yellow sweatshirt. Whereas if you guys are
willing to pay $40 than that choice becomes a viable option. So
basically I want to make sure as many people as possible get
sweatshirts because (a) you'll be the steeziest kid on your block/
floor/chair lift and (b) its definitely and ego boost to see people
wearing something you made. So hit me up let me know before too long
because I want to make a decision in the next couple days.

Daniel Pare

Nov 18, 2010, 2:51:36 PM11/18/10
to UC Davis Alpine Ski and Snowboard Team
apparently some people don't know what it looks like because they didn't go the mandatory meeting...shame on you! Its attached in pdf. the back is still a work in progress, but its getting there.  I'm fairly confident the cost is going to be mainly dependent on the base sweatshirt selected, and not on the printing.  This is intentional because I wanted to do my best to keep costs down while allowing you all a quality product.
--
Daniel Pare

UC Davis Design Services - Intern
University of California, Davis - Undergraduate
Civil Engineering and Interior Architecture
dsp...@ucdavis.edu
(650)-353-0535

"Be not afraid of being called unfashionable. "
-Adolf Loos

Daniel Pare

Nov 18, 2010, 2:52:25 PM11/18/10
to UC Davis Alpine Ski and Snowboard Team
damnit...
crewneck.pdf