Anti-immigrant communities in the Chicagoland area

Nilda Flores-Gonzalez

Dec 23, 2008, 12:32:29 PM12/23/08
to Chicag...@googlegroups.com
Saludos!  Estoy trabajando en un nuevo proyecto y necesito identificar comunidades en el are metropolitana de Chicago (Condados de Cook, DuPage, Kane, McHenry, Lake and Will) donde se esten deliberando o se hayan pasado leyes u ordenanzas anti-immigrantes (ademas de Waukegan and Carpentersville).  Les agradecere si me dejan saber de comunidades donde sepan que esto esta pasando.

I am working on a new project and I need to identify communities in the Chicago Metropolitan Area (Cook, DuPage, Kane, McHenry, Lake and Will County) that are contemplating or have passed anti-immigrant laws or ordinances (besides Waukegan and Carpentersville).  I would appreciate if you let me know of any community you know where this is happening.

Gracias,

Nilda

Nilda Flores-Gonzalez
Associate Professor
University of Illinois at Chicago

donr...@aol.com

Dec 30, 2008, 3:30:48 AM12/30/08
to Chicag...@googlegroups.com
I will post on Illinois Latino Voice and have them email you directly if you wish.  Let me know ASAP.  ILV is a listServ that serves over 350 people that are grassroots, government, media, corporate, etc.  If you do not get ILV send me your email to add you on.
gracias
rgonzales

Listen to 350+ music, sports, & news radio stations – including songs for the holidays – FREE while you browse. Start Listening Now!