(osCommerce 2.2rc1 + CK-ERP 0.25.1) connector failure

C K Wu

Oct 27, 2007, 1:06:25 PM10/27/07
to CK-E...@googlegroups.com, CK-ERP...@googlegroups.com
Hi, folks,

I am afraid I made a major blunder with the osCommerce connector. The
current osCommerce connector embedded within CK-ERP v.0.25.1 will fail
within an osCommerce environment. Please consider CK-ERP to be
non-operational within osCommerce for the moment. I'll try to produce
a new release as soon as the updated connector is fully tested.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused, especially to the osCommerce
folks.

Best Regards,
CK

C K Wu

Oct 28, 2007, 4:54:09 AM10/28/07
to CK-E...@googlegroups.com, CK-ERP...@googlegroups.com
Hi, folks,

I forgot to mention one important detail about the new connector.

The barebone installation of osCommerce 2.2rc1 does not include a
facility, function or concept resembling administrator group, so I have
decided to suppress the group feature within the osCommerce connector.
Hence, within an (osCommerce 2.2rc1 + CK-ERP v.0.25.1) environment, the
read-only group feature does not work, although execution of the
associated scripts would not lead to script failure either. In effect,
there is no read-only group within an (osCommerce 2.2rc1 + CK-ERP
v.0.25.1) environment.

Best Regards,
CK

C K Wu