New Quiz Site

yashas...@gmail.com

Sep 4, 2005, 1:52:19 AM9/4/05
to Brand Equity - Business related trivia/quiz
Dear All

I have been a member of numerous quiz forums across the yahoo groups
and other communities. I have not been a very active member of these
groups in answering or posting questions, although I have been looking
at all the quizzes and glancing through the answers.
Over a period of time I observed that one area which is being a bit
neglected is the area on punchlines, taglines, adlines and adslogans.
Keeping in mind the business quizzes this is one of the most important
areas to be taken care of. Even on the web we do not have a single
resource which can help keep track of the punchlines of the companies
as they change (recent example of Hyundai).
So to fill this gap I have decided to start a blog on punchlines,
taglines, adslogans. Every week I will be posting 15 questions related
to one industry.
The inaugural week we have the IT industry in which I work as the
focus. 15 questions have been posted on the blog.

http://brandtags.blogspot.com

Answers will be provided in 1 week's time. Hope u have a great
punchlining experience.
Comments and Suggestions are most welcome and will help me in improving
the site.

See u in one week's time.

--
Race for Perfection has no Finish Line