The Materializing of Evil: The Light Bearer

Pastor Dale Morgan

Jul 20, 2007, 8:51:00 PM7/20/07
to Bible-Pro...@googlegroups.com, ProphecyNews...@topica.com
*Perilous Times

The Materializing of Evil: The Light Bearer*

Jul 20th, 2007 8:30 AM

By Dana G Smith

consciousness, no matter what you want to call it, it is here. That
systematic revelation of a new light coming into mans inner
consciousness. It is that light which is throwing off the old outdated
ideas and will bring man into his own level of God hood. We are in that
age, the age I call, “The Materializing of Evil, the arrival of the
“Light Bearer”.

In the world today there lays a thin thread which emits light to all who
see it. Believe me, those who search for it, will indeed see the light.
This light is a ‘deceptive’ light. It is not true light, not the
brilliant light of truth, but a dimmed down version which brings into
its folds truths that are false, and false ideas which shine out as
truth. Thus the struggle of delusion, the Materializing of evil is
taking place. It is that arena where the dark forces are in the ‘power
of the air’ and are physically able to materialize into our arena of
consciousness. It is in this depth of the struggle we see the battle
shaping up for the hearts, souls, and minds of the people. It is a
struggle which is bringing in a new age of awareness, one that both
sides claim to have the truth. It is a struggle that many are calling
the New Age, awaiting the arrival of Niriru, the beginning of the age of
Horus, and the next step in mans evolution. No matter what you call it,
it is here.

It is an arena full of aliens, gods, star visitors, and balls of light,
feelings of love and peace, and more. It brings people to the edge of
awareness that they have not seen before. This is the day of the “Light
bearer”. This is his time; he is bringing with him an army of brilliance
which emits his own doctrine, gospel, and salvation. It is his time, he
has already arrived, and we are not at all prepared. It is a time and an
age where even the Catholic Church has come out with a statement on it.
Here are a couple of such about a related phenomenon called the Star
Visitor.

At the 5th International UFO Conference at Sardinia, Monsignor Corrado
Balducci stated of Star visitor encounters that they “are not demonic,
not due to psychological impairment, and not a case of entity
attachment”, but he noted also that “these encounters deserve to be
studied carefully. 1

In another past statement by a Vatican endorsed Jesuit, PhD Brother Guy
Consolmagno in 2006 spoke up on the subject but put a more deceptive
face on it. The highly educated and trained Consolmagno said, according
to Richard Boylan, that “perhaps it's not so far-fetched to see the
Second Person of the Trinity not only as the Son of Man but also as a
Child of other races.”2 This statement is shocking as it opens a doorway
to a larger avenue of Theological discussion which voids the Biblical
view of just who The Son of God, Jesus (Yeshua) Christ (Messiah) really
was and is.

This is just a glimpse into the world today of the New Age and Physic
Phenomenon. A World where Astral traveling, that is traveling among the
stars in an apparent out of body experience is just one of the doorways
to a new knowledge for man. This knowledge is also found by many in the
method of psychically viewing those things of the astral plain, stars,
and even to regions beyond our normal time and space corridors. The
viewing of these are done from a method within man, usually by a spirit
or channelor who is helping the person to see or view that which is in
the perspective of the physic arena . Being able to see, visit, talk,
and interact with some perceived ‘light being’ as to the origins of man
and his future. This search or seeking today is in a full search mode.
It is also here that the old outdated, as some see it, religion,
knowledge, and salvation are cast away.

Further, in this arena, we find Star Visitors, aliens, and the New Age
consciousness all taking away from any biblical authority and reality it
might have had in today’s society.

It is in this reality of a new vision that people today cast away
thoughts of what was traditional in the course of biblical theology. For
instance, they do not see God as in the traditional biblical idea. God,
to them, is a combination of inner consciousness and that experience
with those on the other side. That side which is beyond mans normal
senses and can be only grasped through the seeking of mans higher level
of awareness. For this, man is seen as one step away from evolving into
a God themselves.

In addition, it is not surprising when those who delve into this arena
come back from their experiences with visions of love, light, and
happiness. After all, in a delusion, those wanting to shed a lie as
truth will show you what you want to see and experience. It is in that
ultra-universal consciousness, where spirits and those regions of
darkness can appear as a lightened path to heaven that the delusion
takes place. It is in this, that the experiencer then knows or stands
upon what he or she has seen. For them, truth comes only in what I can
experience. If I experience it, then it is real. The God of the
Christians, as we have known him to be, asks for faith first, then
experience later. Many people then, find that this is simply, a trip to
hard to take.

For many, their experience becomes the number one avenue for knowing the
truth. Even though, they have done what scripture says is to “reject the
Love of the Truth”. This truth, mentioned in 2 Thessalonians chapter
two, says, because they have “rejected the love of the truth, I will
send them a delusion that they might believe a lie”. This love of the
truth is mention in a favorite and well known passage known as John 3:16
which say’s, “God so loved”. It is this love that prompted the Father to
send his son, Jesus Christ to die on the cross for our sins. It is the
rejection of that truth that lies in the core of delusion today.

For those who hold to the visitors coming to this earth as “intelligent”
beings who care for mankind, their mission is simple. To keep man from
screwing up this earth before it is too late. To help man achieve his
potential and enter into the next age as he is meant to do. In this
message lies the achievement of the deception to all races and peoples.
They see a hope with no need of salvation for there is no sin; they see
a heaven but no hell, and a savior without the need for discipleship,
for instance, as in Christianity, where the “cross” is central.

Among the former so-called Avatars or icons which have appeared from
beyond into our realm of physical consciousness are: Buddha or Vishnu,
Mohammed, Jesus, Ghandi, and many others. These icons are the
forerunners of the ones in contact with man today. These Avatars are
supposedly bringing man into his ‘godhood ideals’ and the new age of
perfection and consciousness on a universal scale. This philosophy
carries men and women to the boundaries of reincarnation, telepathy,
precognition, telekinesis, clairvoyance, out of body experiences,
channeling, shared consciousness and many other such things. All of
which lead these people down paths of more delusion, deception, and away
from the real truth.

The fact is, these “light bearers” from another time or space continuum
are nothing more than ‘fallen angels’ who are bringing their own brand
of religion and salvation to earth. They do so with the King of the
“power of the air”, Lucifer himself, who is the light bearer. It is in
this that the enemy can bring in delusions and trickery to fool anyone.
These are beings, which with all “deceivableness” and “cunning” bring in
their arsenal of tools, which are strong enough to make anyone believe
that a truth is a lie and the lie is really truth. For many, the
difference between the two is clouded by resistance to the Truth of the
gospel of Jesus Christ and to the church who has failed to keep itself
out of the mainstream hypocrisy department.

=>BIO<=

Dana G Smith is the author of D-Day For America, Xulon Press, ISBN:
1-59781-843-7; and Editor of the W.I.B.R. online Web Sites. He is the
President of the Watchman Institute for Biblical Research. He also is
The Watchman of W.A.R.N. Radio Network, www.warn-usa.com. His articles
appear on his own news sites at www.wingswatchman.org,
www.ddayforamerica.com, www.warn-usa.com , and on many sites around the
web. His Watchman Prophecy Today Radio program can be heard through his
websites on the W.A.R.N. radio network. Dana is an investigative and
research journalist who lives in the Midwest. You can contact him
through his websites or email watchman at wingswatchman.org.

1. UFO-Aliens-deception

Report on Vatican Encounter, and 5th International UFO Conference at
Sardinia, 12/15/2003 by Richard Boylan, Ph.D

2. IBID