跳至第一个未读帖子

Pastor Dale Morgan

未读,
2007年1月31日 20:33:012007/1/31
收件人 Bible-Pro...@googlegroups.com
*Perilous Times*

Thursday February 1, 5:26 AM *

Five suspect devices found in Boston*

Police in the northeastern US city of Boston said they were
investigating five suspect devices found at separate locations across
the city, including at two major bridges.

The coast guard shut down a section of the Charles River that winds
through the city and police had closed several roads while authorities
investigated the devices and tried to assess if any of them contained
explosives.

"None of them turned up to be an explosive device at this point. It's an
ongoing investigation and we're still trying to determine if there's a
connection," police spokesman Eddy Chrispin said.

"I wouldn't call it a hoax at this point," he said, adding that the
first device to be discovered had been detonated in a controlled explosion.

WCVB television reported that officials had said one device contained an
electronic circuit board with some components that were "consistent with
an improvised explosive device," but that it contained no explosives.

Other reports said the devices contained circuit boards featuring
children's cartoons that lit up an obscene gesture.

回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子