CampKDE Jan 15-18 SanDiego, VOIP & Ride Share; BerkeleyTIP

giovanni_re

Jan 14, 2010, 3:27:17 AM1/14/10
to BTG
This weekend is CampKDE in San Diego. For those who would like to
participate, but can't physically attend, the BerkeleyTIP group will
provide assistance to everyone who would like to communicate via voice
about &/or with the conference.

Join #berkeleytip on irc.freenode.net, & we will do our best (depending
on availability of BTIP people) to help people get on VOIP in order to
talk about KDE, or whatever.

I'll be announcing this on some KDE related mailing lists.

I'll refer people to this email thread, for anyone (like new to BTIP
people) who wants to discuss about CampKDE & BTIP & VOIP, etc.

===== Ride share to CampKDE this Friday, back Monday, from the San
Francisco Bay Area:

If you'd like to go to CampKDE, & would be interested in sharing
gas/expenses, email me & we'll see if this can be arranged.

:)