Where meet Dec 20 - Suggestions?

john_re

Dec 17, 2009, 6:43:00 AM12/17/09
to BTL
What are your suggestions?

We need suggestions for where to meet. My #1 preference would be a
rather public place with people around, like a wifi cafe. Needs to have
voip quality inet!!! What wifi cafe near campus do you recommend?

Maybe also some UCB campus building, Soda, Cory, etc, but this is the
day after finals, & open places will be closed. But, people are in
Soda, Cory, etc. So, maybe just a room in some building - but, not so
good cause not as pleasant as with many people around.

Also, I'll ask our server box host if he'd be willing to have the
meeting at his office. Then we could work on freeswitch VOIP stuff with
the box right there. Jack - would that be a doable option?

Less good cause not a lot of people around, & also I don't know if we
can reserve it yet, is the room at the Berk city public main library,
which we used last January. But, the wifi was fine for voip.

It would be preferable to keep discussion about the meeting location on
the local berkeley BTIP mailing list, BerkTIP at (youknowwhere), but you
can also send email to the global list, if you wish.

== Berkeley meeting LOCATION: Watch the website & mail list for latest
details, perhaps at the Berkeley Public Library, or a cafe, due to Free
Speech Cafe closed for winter break.